Demitri Maximoff vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
All media is accessible for Demetri. Nevermind he's immune to the Sunlight. This is him after Absorbing Pyron and gaining his ablities. If things are too much spite for Kain time is shut off. if not let live and let die.

MooCowofJustice
Speaking of sunlight, why is Kain immune to Sunlight and Garlic and a cross? Or even a stake through the heart?

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Speaking of sunlight, why is Kain immune to Sunlight and Garlic and a cross? Or even a stake through the heart? Demetri is immune to that too. The first thing I want is feats for Kain

MooCowofJustice
Well yeah but I want to know where its stated that Kain is immune to it.

Q'Anilia
To my understanding, Kain evolves. It's one of his powers.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
To my understanding, Kain evolves. It's one of his powers. So does Jedah and Demetri. As a matter of fact most Vampire's evolve. so it isn't really impressive

MooCowofJustice
"Yes...after thousands of years, I have evolved. Finally...I am immune to garlic..."

Phanteros
"Yes...after thousands of years, I have evolved. Finally...I am immune to garlic..." It took demetrie a day to evolve. He wasn't even bothered by stakes, fire to begin with.

Phanteros
Sad Kain couldn't evolve his facial features.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Phanteros
Demetri is immune to that too. The first thing I want is feats for Kain

Look in the respect thread and all the links ive shown you before, the one site I use all the time has all the knowledge one would really need on Kain and its also in the respect thread.

But I suggest you make a case first, whats Demitri maximoth done that makes you so bodly claim he can take on Kain....

Phanteros
Nope I want them here. you bring the vids here. As for Demetri he absorbs souls like Kain does. Teleport, Fly. and can Siphon life. He can turn people into vampires and can do most of Kain's abilities.

Burning thought
You demanding vids in this thread when theres a respect thread is redundant and I dont have to give you anything ,you challenged me remember?

Demitri does not have a long sword that devours souls, I think he uses a bite or a touch...

Ive not seen Demetri slow time.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
You demanding vids in this thread when theres a respect thread is redundant and I dont have to give you anything ,you challenged me remember?

Demitri does not have a long sword that devours souls, I think he uses a bite or a touch...

Ive not seen Demetri slow time. Only two abilities he doesn't have. and Yes you do because I demand it. I don't have to look for your proof for you.

MooCowofJustice

Ive not seen Demetri slow time.

That's just a dick move BT. You telling them to go look at the respect thread is the same as telling them "google it, scrub."

Fulfill your debating obligations, post feats when asked.

He did this to me too Phanteros. He's just lazy.

Burning thought
Only two abilities he doesn't have. and Yes you do because I demand it. I don't have to look for your proof for you.

No you dont, thing is ive found my proof and put it in a respect thread "for you" smile I dont have to go running and fetching information ive put in a place where its supposed to be to this thread just because you cba.

Phanteros
No you dont, thing is ive found my proof and put it in a respect thread "for you" smile I dont have to go running and fetching information ive put in a place where its supposed to be to this thread just because you cba. Go find the proof or concede I don't have to find it for you.

Burning thought
I wont concede, Ive pointed you where it is so actually finding it is out of the question, receiving it is what your talking about, if you dont want to receive then dont go and look at it and let your thread reach 2nd page and be forgotten, ive debated this before with better debaters anyway so no skin off my back smile

Phanteros
I wont concede, Ive pointed you where it is so actually finding it is out of the question, receiving it is what your talking about, if you dont want to receive then dont go and look at it and let your thread reach 2nd page and be forgotten, ive debated this before with better debaters anyway so no skin off my back smile Sorry chap no I'm not looking for your proof. I take it as a concession.

XanatosForever
BT, the least you can do is link to the respect thread. As the advocate for the opponent, the burden lies on you to bring proof that Kain can defeat Demitiri, just like it's up to Phanteros to provide proof for Demitri against Kain.

Burning thought
If the challenger is lazy, the challenged has no interest in linking to a thread thats on the front page of the respect thread. If he cba to click on the respect section and look a quarter of a page down for the Kain respect thread why would I want to accept his challenge for a larger debate if hes incapable already....

Phanteros
If the challenger is lazy, the challenged has no interest in linking to a thread thats on the front page of the respect thread. If he cba to click on the respect section and look a quarter of a page down for the Kain respect thread why would I want to accept his challenge for a larger debate if hes incapable already.... I don't have to look for your proof. When I asked you for proof you should go get it not me.

MooCowofJustice
If the challenger is lazy, the challenged has no interest in linking to a thread thats on the front page of the respect thread. If he cba to click on the respect section and look a quarter of a page down for the Kain respect thread why would I want to accept his challenge for a larger debate if hes incapable already....

Sounds like an excuse for him not to provide feats so he can sit back and downplay.

By the way, that Respect thread has no real feats. It has teleportation techniques, a slow mist dash, and some minor TK. There is absolutely nothing else there.

Phanteros
So I guess Demetri wins?

Burning thought
Not until I offically concede, the debate is just left open until you bother to debate. Nobody wins just because I decide not to argue it lol.....what a stupid thing to think.

Phanteros
Not until I offically concede, the debate is just left open until you bother to debate. Nobody wins just because I decide not to argue it lol.....what a stupid thing to think. I am arguing you not. you asked me to find your proof when I told you to find it. that's how debate work.

And thank you for your concesion.

Burning thought
I told you where it was, respect threads are for information on characters, if you cba to look at information then what good is putting a video in here? youll ask me to press the play button for you, and that I cannot do...sorry sad

And no, I said I decided not to argue, conceding is when I admit you were right, which ive not done so......especially since theres no real argument here, youve not even laid down a case.

Phanteros
I told you where it was, respect threads are for information on characters, if you cba to look at information then what good is putting a video in here? youll ask me to press the play button for you, and that I cannot do...sorry sad

And no, I said I decided not to argue, conceding is when I admit you were right, which ive not done so......especially since theres no real argument here, youve not even laid down a case. Not untill you show me a vid. I am not looking for your proof nor am I'm allowing this to go down the page like you plan. So you best be giving me proof like a real debator. or not even debate at all.

ScreamPaste
So, BT forfeits? Thread over, Kain loses.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, BT forfeits? Thread over, Kain loses. He obviously stated he isn't debating. Sad I had alot of feats for him.

Burning thought
Hm, so you have feats? well that intrigues me....

well first what is your case? that Demitri soul rapes, mind rapes, physically defeats Kain?

Phanteros
Hm, so you have feats? well that intrigues me....

well first what is your case? that Demitri soul rapes, mind rapes, physically defeats Kain? Forces Kain to fight on even ground.

The Shagg
Trust me, you don't want BT to go and find a specific bit of proof. I've seen him find some of the most far off, and unknown ability(That is Canon) to counter another.

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Shagg
Trust me, you don't want BT to go and find a specific bit of proof. I've seen him find some of the most far off, and unknown ability(That is Canon) to counter another. You mean some of the made up stuff?

The Shagg
No, you see, I put 'That is Canon' in parenthesis, to represent that it is Canon. Hmm, who woulda thought?

MooCowofJustice
Lol. I'll believe that BT has a serious argument when I see him use good logic.

Phanteros
galcWVW89Sg even though he lost he shown greater combat speed.

Burning thought
I dunno, he fights at fairly human levels for a fair duration (speedwise) the only time he seems much faster is when hes getting tossed around, although that video makes both of them look quite weak due to the fact their both fighting on human made houses and the little roofs, presumarably made out of copper or perhaps slate are barely getting damaged by entities that are supposed to be so powerful, the only major damage is to the rock of Demitris castle when he is busted into it.

And Pyrons little smile, that made me lol....

Also thats not the game is it? on this forum I dont think that is canon, although as thread maker you cna allow it i guess if the actual game considers it canon.

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure the OP states they can use all media.

Phanteros
I dunno, he fights at fairly human levels for a fair duration (speedwise) the only time he seems much faster is when hes getting tossed around, although that video makes both of them look quite weak due to the fact their both fighting on human made houses and the little roofs, presumarably made out of copper or perhaps slate are barely getting damaged by entities that are supposed to be so powerful, the only major damage is to the rock of Demitris castle when he is busted into it.

And Pyrons little smile, that made me lol....

Also thats not the game is it? on this forum I dont think that is canon, although as thread maker you cna allow it i guess if the actual game considers it canon. Show me kain's combat.

Rapidash
Not until I offically concede, the debate is just left open until you bother to debate. Nobody wins just because I decide not to argue it lol.....what a stupid thing to think.

That's not how things work. There's no veto in a debate. Just because you don't concede doesn't mean the other character can't be declared winner. A character does not need your sanction to be the winner. No one has that authority in an online debate. It's not how a debate works.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Rapidash
That's not how things work. There's no veto in a debate. Just because you don't concede doesn't mean the other character can't be declared winner. A character does not need your sanction to be the winner. No one has that authority in an online debate. It's not how a debate works. Truth.

Burning thought
Show me kain's combat.

Your going to have to ask for a specific move, Kain is not one of those anime characters who are constantly shown as stylishly fighting and jumping about. If you want evidence for a particulour ability then ask, as for now as far as that vid is concerned a simple Kain teleport and slash wins him this battle.

That's not how things work. There's no veto in a debate. Just because you don't concede doesn't mean the other character can't be declared winner. A character does not need your sanction to be the winner. No one has that authority in an online debate. It's not how a debate works.

No character can simply be declared winner, as you said....no one has that authority, which leaves me correct, this thread stays open with no winner and since I am the only one who is likely to debate Kain, this thread is useless and has no judgement.

MooCowofJustice
No character can simply be declared winner, as you said....no one has that authority, which leaves me correct, this thread stays open with no winner and since I am the only one who is likely to debate Kain, this thread is useless and has no judgement.

Nobody really debates for Kain except you. If you quit, Kain pretty much loses.

Burning thought
As becci said, nobody has that authority, if I quit then nobody wins until as i said earlier, come back to debate it or somebody else does.

Phanteros
Fine, I take it as a concession that Kain gets horribly raped. and if you quite you confirm Kain's lost and all the other threads he was in will be his lost.

Rapidash

It doesn't leave you correct. In an online debate, veto doesn't exist. If everyone but you says one thing, it doesn't mean it isn't so because of the "but you".

It would be like throwing Hitler into a Jewish convention and have him debate his philosophy. He wouldn't concede, but he'd still be fighting a losing battle.
Do you really think that just because you are certain about something, you have authority to declare the opposition "not victorious"?

Phanteros
Once again this thread isn't going anywhere until you debate if you can't, well Kain loses.

Burning thought
It doesn't leave you correct. In an online debate, veto doesn't exist. If everyone but you says one thing, it doesn't mean it isn't so because of the "but you".

It would be like throwing Hitler into a Jewish convention and have him debate his philosophy. He wouldn't concede, but he'd still be fighting a losing battle.
Do you really think that just because you are certain about something, you have authority to declare the opposition "not victorious"?

Yet if everyone but me says one thing that does not mean its correct either so ime afraid I am indeed left correct that there is no winner until a debate is had and someone concedes.

Once again this thread isn't going anywhere until you debate if you can't, well Kain loses.

Read your own thread lol, I answered your question, now reply....

ScreamPaste
I'm not gonna lie, even if BT does defend Kain I never really take his posts seriously in evaluating whether Kain wins or not. Basicly, he's so prone to spewing nonsense I don't count him.

Unfortunately, his constant banter about Kain gets Kain set up to lose in spite thread like this, rather than against characters he can beat, closer to his own power.

Rapidash
I'm not gonna lie, even if BT does defend Kain I never really take his posts seriously in evaluating whether Kain wins or not. Basicly, he's so prone to spewing nonsense I don't count him.

Unfortunately, his constant banter about Kain gets Kain set up to lose in spite thread like this, rather than against characters he can beat, closer to his own power.

Kain Vs. Dar'Khan with all bias set aside. Now that's a battle I would like to see big grin I'd say that Kain is roughly that level in terms of Azerothian muscle.

Phanteros
So now that I proven that Demtri has greater combat speed. lets move on to overall power.

Burning thought

No you claim you dont take my posts seriously to defend yourself from the fact you cannot actually debate at all and that you cannot create much more of an argument than even perhaps your friend Moocow. Its no wonder you want to rant and attack me yet cannot find instance of such to back up your claims but it all makes sense because ive collapsed most of your theories and arguments before so its no wonder you are sore roll eyes (sarcastic)

So now that I proven that Demtri has greater combat speed. lets move on to overall power.

Youve not proven anything yet, youve shown one video of Dimtri moveing at perhaps peak human speed while getting completly defeated by Pyron.

Phanteros
No you claim you dont take my posts seriously to defend yourself from the fact you cannot actually debate at all and that you cannot create much more of an argument than even perhaps your friend Moocow. Its no wonder you want to rant and attack me yet cannot find instance of such to back up your claims but it all makes sense because ive collapsed most of your theories and arguments before so its no wonder you are sore roll eyes (sarcastic)

Youve not proven anything yet, youve shown one video of Dimtri moveing at perhaps peak human speed while getting completly defeated by Pyron. He moves way faster than Kain has shown no prove me Kain's speed.

ScreamPaste
It's cute when BT thinks he's actually disproved a claim.

Burning thought
He moves way faster than Kain has shown no prove me Kain's speed.

He moves at peak human in that vid, if that.

OF1S2bo6cSg

In the vid above Kain only has to do the ability at 1:08-1:09 to kill Demitri, he takes about just over a second to take out 5 guys, jus divide that by 5 and youll get 200 milliseconds thats all it would take to kill Demitri.

It's cute when BT thinks he's actually disproved a claim.

its boring and tiresome when you troll constantly in threads without adding anything, stop jerking off to yourself and actually argue for something for once in a thread or leave, your just making a fool of yourself.

Phanteros
He moves at peak human in that vid, if that.

OF1S2bo6cSg

In the vid above Kain only has to do the ability at 1:08-1:09 to kill Demitri, he takes about just over a second to take out 5 guys, jus divide that by 5 and youll get 200 milliseconds thats all it would take to kill Demitri.

its boring and tiresome when you troll constantly in threads without adding anything, stop jerking off to yourself and actually argue for something for once in a thread or leave, your just making a fool of yourself. The good thing is that he gets Pyron's powers as well so you need to do more better than that.(current Demetri has all of pyron's powers) and it didn't even kill those guys.

Phanteros
also Demetri can now take make clones of himself like pyron.

Burning thought
No...not really, Pyrons not reacted on that level in combat either, his only real speed is in his large fetal position in space....never shown to be able to do that in actual combat so he is just as helpless.

ScreamPaste
Post something worth debating over? =P You've never actually disproved anythign either myself or Moo have posted, despite claiming such.

Phanteros
No...not really, Pyrons not reacted on that level in combat either, his only real speed is in his large fetal position in space....never shown to be able to do that in actual combat so he is just as helpless. So Kain=Demetri also I just did.

Burning thought
So Kain=Demetri also I just did.

No Kain=Demitri+Pyronx2 wink

Hes faster, more powerful and has a higher chance to survive. Hes probably also more intelligent.

Post something worth debating over? =P You've never actually disproved anythign either myself or Moo have posted, despite claiming such.

Weve played this game before, I posted me disproving both of you and you just sat there telling me ime wrong without anything else to say, you fled.

Phanteros
Demetri in his normal from rivals Kain.

Burning thought
Only by a darkstalker fans fantasy, actual feats and canon suggest otherwise. But anyway, ill use your mentality and say "if you wont debate then kain wins!" .

Phanteros
Only by a darkstalker fans fantasy, actual feats and canon suggest otherwise. But anyway, ill use your mentality and say "if you wont debate then kain wins!" . Kain fanboy's fantasy is Kain ever having a chance against full powered Demetri. The Demetri in the vid was a depowered one when he absorbed Pyron He restored not only his power but Gained Pyron's.

ScreamPaste
More baseless showboating.

Burning thought
No, the one in the vid is Demitri at 80% if not above, at 80%+ power level he still has to create temporary shields to protect himself from being destroyed by sunlight, something even lesser Nosgoth vampires were immune to, especially Kain.

And gaining pyrons power as I said is not the same as gaining Pyrons powers, in canon it does not specifically state that Demitri can do the things Pyron can does it....

Even so, as i said by actual feats, they dont hold a candle to Kain who with one or two moves could beat them, hell 80% Demitri just needs to be hit with a light glyph and he gets turned to dust lolz.....

More baseless showboating.

Ill take your word for it simply because you are an expert of baseless showboating, thats perhaps one thing youve actually proven on this board.

Phanteros
No, the one in the vid is Demitri at 80% if not above, at 80%+ power level he still has to create temporary shields to protect himself from being destroyed by sunlight, something even lesser Nosgoth vampires were immune to, especially Kain.

And gaining pyrons power as I said is not the same as gaining Pyrons powers, in canon it does not specifically state that Demitri can do the things Pyron can does it....

Even so, as i said by actual feats, they dont hold a candle to Kain who with one or two moves could beat them, hell 80% Demitri just needs to be hit with a light glyph and he gets turned to dust lolz.....

Ill take your word for it simply because you are an expert of baseless showboating, thats perhaps one thing youve actually proven on this board. Look at the OP he gained Pyron's powers and you see him fighting in DAYLIGHT.

Burning thought
But he can only do so temporarily....so all kain has to do is play chikcen and he wins by default anyway....so Kain wins no matter what happens. I suggest you make Demitri immune.

And so your giving Demitri all Pyrons abilities as well? so this is not actually canon demitri but a hyper version and still you cannot provide me with anything to stop Kain from defeating in the single move I have provided on page 3? shame...

Phanteros
But he can only do so temporarily....so all kain has to do is play chikcen and he wins by default anyway....so Kain wins no matter what happens. I suggest you make Demitri immune.

And so your giving Demitri all Pyrons abilities as well? so this is not actually canon demitri but a hyper version and still you cannot provide me with anything to stop Kain from defeating in the single move I have provided on page 3? shame... Demetri is Immune when he ate Pyron. also no he still has his defenses as shown in DS 3 after gaining pyron's. also Demetri can teleport too.

All the vids I seen Kain moves just as fast as normal Demetri. Current Pyr-metri can planet bust.

Burning thought
Demetri is Immune when he ate Pyron. also no he still has his defenses as shown in DS 3 after gaining pyron's. also Demetri can teleport too.

All the vids I seen Kain moves just as fast as normal Demetri. Current Pyr-metri can planet bust.

Show me proof for this, and this. And finally this, and I doubt its as quick as Kains teleport+slash, nor half as useful.

Last vid showed kain moving at 200 milliseconds a strike, so no, Demitri has not moved quicker than a normal human from what ive seen. And lol...planet bust? never even implied he can do anything like it.....

MooCowofJustice
BT, you're always the one who quits, not me.

It is not 200 milliseconds a stirke. The telportation move you are currently wanking Kain for takes two or three seconds, and he only hits 4 people in those 2 - 3 seconds.

Phanteros
Show me proof for this, and this. And finally this, and I doubt its as quick as Kains teleport+slash, nor half as useful.

Last vid showed kain moving at 200 milliseconds a strike, so no, Demitri has not moved quicker than a normal human from what ive seen. And lol...planet bust? never even implied he can do anything like it..... He absorb someone who did so and he gained his power. You forgot in the same vid of Pyron pyron was shown teleporting and bashing Demetri up.

Burning thought
BT, you're always the one who quits, not me.

It is not 200 milliseconds a stirke. The telportation move you are currently wanking Kain for takes two or three seconds, and he only hits 4 people in those 2 - 3 seconds.

lol, no, your prob counting from before Kain even does his gameplay animation to even get close to 3 seconds, I would give you 1.5 seconds at most for him to hit 4 opponents and nearly strike the 5th.

He starts the move at about 1:08.2 and just goes to strike the 5th opponent at 1:9.7 as the screen fades, thats about a second or a second and a half, give or take but your making a red herring, its completly irrelvent. Fact is Kain moves far to quick for Demitri to do anything, a fraction of a second is faster than anything Demitri can react to, and in combat Pyron for that matter.

He absorb someone who did so and he gained his power. You forgot in the same vid of Pyron pyron was shown teleporting and bashing Demetri up.

Not in canon, in canon he absorbs Pyron but it does not mean he gains all of Pyrons abilities and even if you do just give him those powers in this thread, it does not help him becase pyron nor Demitri in combat can react to a fraction of a second.

MooCowofJustice
The first thing Kain does when it plays that clip is start his animation. Then I counted it to the end. The whole thing takes about two to three seconds, and he hits four people in that time. So I just ignored the time it takes for a fifth person, since it isn't seen.

Your teleportation is useless. That attack is short range, and its a lot slower than you think it is.

Phanteros
lol, no, your prob counting from before Kain even does his gameplay animation to even get close to 3 seconds, I would give you 1.5 seconds at most for him to hit 4 opponents and nearly strike the 5th.

He starts the move at about 1:08.2 and just goes to strike the 5th opponent at 1:9.7 as the screen fades, thats about a second or a second and a half, give or take but your making a red herring, its completly irrelvent. Fact is Kain moves far to quick for Demitri to do anything, a fraction of a second is faster than anything Demitri can react to, and in combat Pyron for that matter. y it took three seconds for him to attack all of them and its slow

Burning thought
y it took three seconds for him to attack all of them and its slow

lol nice one, jump on the bandwagon and no, its far far faster than anything weve seen from Demitri even if it took 3 seconds to hit one person so....what are you playing at?
Even if we assume it took 2 seconds to take out 5 guys, or even 4 guys, we still come to Kain moving at 500 milliseconds and taking Demitri out completly.

The first thing Kain does when it plays that clip is start his animation. Then I counted it to the end. The whole thing takes about two to three seconds, and he hits four people in that time. So I just ignored the time it takes for a fifth person, since it isn't seen.

Your teleportation is useless. That attack is short range, and its a lot slower than you think it is.

He strikes the 5th person just as the screen fades and it takes 2 seconds at most if you count the gameplay animation.....

useless? short range? range being space which Kain does not travel? its teleportation, the space between two objects is not covered, its bypassed so your making no sense at all....lol a lot slower? wtf....and besdies my feats of perception in vids is higher than yours, Evil pig instant time freeze ftw! lol

MooCowofJustice
He strikes the 5th person just as the screen fades and it takes 2 seconds at most if you count the gameplay animation.....

useless? short range? range being space which Kain does not travel? its teleportation, the space between two objects is not covered, its bypassed so your making no sense at all....lol a lot slower? wtf....and besdies my feats of perception in vids is higher than yours, Evil pig instant time freeze ftw! lol

Space is still traveled. It's like an email or he's like Nightcrawler and warps through a different dimension.

The reason its as fast as it is is because the distance he teleports is small. That appears to be the kind of teleportation similar to Nightcrawlers as Kain simply disappears without a fade animation, which is why it would be short distance.

You can't count in milliseconds, the attack takes two to three seconds. "feats of perception" made me lol though. Nice.

Burning thought
Space is still traveled. It's like an email or he's like Nightcrawler and warps through a different dimension.

The reason its as fast as it is is because the distance he teleports is small. That appears to be the kind of teleportation similar to Nightcrawlers as Kain simply disappears without a fade animation, which is why it would be short distance.

You can't count in milliseconds, the attack takes two to three seconds. "feats of perception" made me lol though. Nice.

No space is traveled, not in this space anyway, elseware is irrelvent because Demitri is not elseware, to him kain is not travelling any distance at all, he just happens to be dimentionally porting his body to another area.

Kain just teleports and slashes Demitri, end of story, demitri who cannot react to a fraction of a second. And while your talking short distance, the distance between one dimension and another is never considered short, considering youve travelled from two dimensions, but as i said before, space in the dimension Demitri is in is not being traveled or touched and where Demitri is, is not an issue.

Ofc you can, you use division, divide a second by 2 and you get 500 milliseconds......the attack takes 1-2 seconds at most. Then were counting in milliseconds if Kain faces a single opponent. Take away gameplay animations and Kain is even quicker, possibly easily touching 200-250 milliseconds to strike a single foe.

Phanteros
No space is traveled, not in this space anyway, elseware is irrelvent because Demitri is not elseware, to him kain is not travelling any distance at all, he just happens to be dimentionally porting his body to another area.

Kain just teleports and slashes Demitri, end of story, demitri who cannot react to a fraction of a second. And while your talking short distance, the distance between one dimension and another is never considered short, considering youve travelled from two dimensions, but as i said before, space in the dimension Demitri is in is not being traveled or touched and where Demitri is, is not an issue.

Ofc you can, you use division, divide a second by 2 and you get 500 milliseconds......the attack takes 1-2 seconds at most. Then were counting in milliseconds if Kain faces a single opponent. Take away gameplay animations and Kain is even quicker, possibly easily touching 200-250 milliseconds to strike a single foe. Demetri Can pull off the same trick as Kain can in the game. also he can shield him self from the blade. also Demetri in vid survived a going through his Castles so he diffifentaly isn't going down from one blade slash.

Phanteros
You also ignore the fact that demetri can teleport too. and that move was more of a dash than any teleport.

MooCowofJustice

Ofc you can, you use division, divide a second by 2 and you get 500 milliseconds......the attack takes 1-2 seconds at most. Then were counting in milliseconds if Kain faces a single opponent.

Space is ALWAYS traveled. In this dimension or another. So far nobody has thought of a way to get from point A to point B without it.

Kain's teleport isn't fast enough so far and its short distance. Demitri might be farther away than Kain can get to fast enough. It's really not as simple as that either, Kain basically tears through the dimensional wall, goes through there, tears another hole, and goes through that one and is at his destination. Its like the two dimensions are right on top of eachother.

That leads to the other problem. The timing you are using.

Phan, got any reaction times for Demitri?

Burning thought
You also ignore the fact that demetri can teleport too. and that move was more of a dash than any teleport.

The fact Kains teleport is so fast that its considered a dash is neither here nor there until you show me Demtiri reacting to below .5 second speeds.

Demetri Can pull off the same trick as Kain can in the game. also he can shield him self from the blade. also Demetri in vid survived a going through his Castles so he diffifentaly isn't going down from one blade slash.

Show me. no because he cant react to 200-300 milliseconds. The blade slash is backed up by a 30+ tonner whos sword devours souls on strike and carves through thick rock with ease so Demitri smashing into rock is not that impressive tbh, especially what with the soul devouring of the blade. it also eats blood btw so it will be draining Demitri of his life source and sustence with a slash....

Demitri is defeated in less than half a second against Kain lol...

Burning thought
Space is ALWAYS traveled. In this dimension or another. So far nobody has thought of a way to get from point A to point B without it.

Kain's teleport isn't fast enough so far and its short distance. Demitri might be farther away than Kain can get to fast enough. It's really not as simple as that either, Kain basically tears through the dimensional wall, goes through there, tears another hole, and goes through that one and is at his destination. Its like the two dimensions are right on top of eachother.

That leads to the other problem. The timing you are using.

Phan, got any reaction times for Demitri?

Nobody in real life, Kain is doing fine with teleport.

lmao, thats hilarious, I dont even need to reply to this ignorence, you counter yourself in your own post...ahh the people on this forum make me laugh.

You say Kains teleport isnt fast enough to stop demitri...THEN you ask for reaction times for Demitri? laughing

Phanteros
The fact Kains teleport is so fast that its considered a dash is neither here nor there until you show me Demtiri reacting to below .5 second speeds.

Show me. no because he cant react to 200-300 milliseconds. The blade slash is backed up by a 30+ tonner whos sword devours souls on strike and carves through thick rock with ease so Demitri smashing into rock is not that impressive tbh, especially what with the soul devouring of the blade. it also eats blood btw so it will be draining Demitri of his life source and sustence with a slash....

Demitri is defeated in less than half a second against Kain lol... Pyro demetri can clone himself and shield himself. so good luck.

Burning thought
Clone himself? the only time ive seen Pyron do that is in that weird uncanon anime that had him create 5 other pyronlike entities or something. And your just stating the same thing over and over again....

ive already asked for evidence, now your the one not providing so....:

Go find the proof or concede I don't have to find it for you.

Phanteros
Clone himself? the only time ive seen Pyron do that is in that weird uncanon anime that had him create 5 other pyronlike entities or something. And your just stating the same thing over and over again....

ive already asked for evidence, now your the one not providing so....: XTIpkCea_pU and yes I aware it was done in a non cannon game also done in the anime.

MooCowofJustice
Nobody in real life, Kain is doing fine with teleport.

lmao, thats hilarious, I dont even need to reply to this ignorence, you counter yourself in your own post...ahh the people on this forum make me laugh.

You say Kains teleport isnt fast enough to stop demitri...THEN you ask for reaction times for Demitri? laughing

Your unsupported attempts at mockery are foolish.

I can't be curious? Good going BT. You go finish your other foot, I'll be here when you're done.

Oh, good luck proving that Kain defies the laws of physics by the way.

Burning thought
Yes I thot it was non canon...

Also another amusing *** bit, is that even after gaining all of Pyrons power and his own, hes still weak to sunlight and "day dwellers" are still safe from him...

What kind of Vampire is Demitri if he is hiding like a child in his castle during the day? must be a low evolution vampire unlike Kains higher evolution.

Your unsupported attempts at mockery are foolish.

I can't be curious? Good going BT. You go finish your other foot, I'll be here when you're done.

Asking for evidence for your own argument from a collegue on the same side of the argument as you after claiming the opponents character is not quick enough is not curiosity, its a huge blunder and a funny one at that.

Phanteros
Yes I thot it was non canon...

Also another amusing *** bit, is that even after gaining all of Pyrons power and his own, hes still weak to sunlight and "day dwellers" are still safe from him...

What kind of Vampire is Demitri if he is hiding like a child in his castle during the day? must be a low evolution vampire unlike Kains higher evolution.

Asking for evidence for your own argument from a collegue on the same side of the argument as you after claiming the opponents character is not quick enough is not curiosity, its a huge blunder and a funny one at that. If you read the bio he no longer has the weakness.

Burning thought
Ime reading the Demitri Maximov respect page on this site look:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465031&highlight=Demitri+forumid%3A100

also look at this from the games ending after he absorbs pyron:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

STILL weak to sunlight? lol

MooCowofJustice

Asking for evidence for your own argument from a collegue on the same side of the argument as you after claiming the opponents character is not quick enough is not curiosity, its a huge blunder and a funny one at that.

Good luck proving that too.

Burning thought

Oh, good luck proving that Kain defies the laws of physics by the way.

hysterical

God your funny, say something else please....

And you say I shouldnt be taken seriously, you should be a comedian!

Phanteros
Ime reading the Demitri Maximov respect page on this site look:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465031&highlight=Demitri+forumid%3A100

also look at this from the games ending after he absorbs pyron:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

STILL weak to sunlight? lol Doesn't denote this fight. plus seening as pyron walks in daylight now demetri can.

Burning thought
Well as i said, Kain could just wait until the sun comes up, then goodbye Demitri....or make his own light through his various light powers.

It also proves Demitri even after absorbing Pyron is still a lower class vampire. Looking forwards to the future to take the throats of day dwellers? lol "sigh"

Kain is what Pyro demetri wants to be when he grows up.

MooCowofJustice
hysterical

God your funny, say something else please....

And you say I shouldnt be taken seriously, you should be a comedian!

Feeling confident today are we BT?

Your entire argument is that Kain has thought of / can do something something nobody has even thought of. You need to prove that, or its just the ranting of some little childish fanboy.

Burning thought
I am deeply amused thats all, apprently Kain cannot defy physics lol....perhaps Kain hovering, jumping ridiculous distances, transforming his body into mist and back again do not defy any physics? lol

ScreamPaste
They don't if you understand the physics behind them.

Burning thought
Kain hovering in the air is defying gravity, most things Kain does defies physics because an entity like him defies what is real in general because he is fictional and uses magic (another fictional thing) to achieve fairly impossible feats.

Phanteros
Well as i said, Kain could just wait until the sun comes up, then goodbye Demitri....or make his own light through his various light powers.

It also proves Demitri even after absorbing Pyron is still a lower class vampire. Looking forwards to the future to take the throats of day dwellers? lol "sigh"

Kain is what Pyro demetri wants to be when he grows up. I already put immune to the sun in the OP.

ScreamPaste
..Failure. For one; Human bodies are mostly water, Kain's body was once human. For him to become mist is not impossible and requires only for his particles to seperate.

For a creature that can become mist to become light enough to temporarily hover is not breaking the laws of physics, either.

If you understand the basics of physics, these things could all be easily explained no expression Though unlikely, they are not impossible.

MooCowofJustice
I am deeply amused thats all, apprently Kain cannot defy physics lol....perhaps Kain hovering, jumping ridiculous distances, transforming his body into mist and back again do not defy any physics? lol

Actually, not really.

Burning thought
..Failure. For one; Human bodies are mostly water, Kain's body was once human. For him to become mist is not impossible and requires only for his particles to seperate.

For a creature that can become mist to become light enough to temporarily hover is not breaking the laws of physics, either.

If you understand the basics of physics, these things could all be easily explained no expression Though unlikely, they are not impossible.

For his particules to seperate of his own whim and return solid again is impossible, as is the idea of an entity seperating its particles in the first place.

Hovering in the air is defying physics, its defying gravity.

lol of course their in impossible, people cannot hover or transform into weather patterns.

I already put immune to the sun in the OP.

So your saying your making him immune to the sun? ok

Phanteros
so now he has teleporting clones.

Phanteros
Its pretty obvious we both aren't going to concede are we?

Burning thought
Obvious indeed

MooCowofJustice
For his particules to seperate of his own whim and return solid again is impossible, as is the idea of an entity seperating its particles in the first place.

Hovering in the air is defying physics, its defying gravity.

lol of course their in impossible, people cannot hover or transform into weather patterns.

So your saying your making him immune to the sun? ok

No. I meant basically the fundamental laws of physics, and Kain's mist form doesn't defy any of them.

There are lots of ways to hover too. Manipulate air currents, alter your density, Magneto does it by manipulating magnetic fields.

ScreamPaste
You're confusing defying physics with defying nature. Nature would not normally allow for such to happen, though it can happen in physics.

Also, if you become mist, you are not defying gravity because the heaviest matter floats to the bottom, hence our solid earth beneath us, and lighter air on top.

Moo sniped me! Well played, Justice cow!

Burning thought
You're confusing defying physics with defying nature. Nature would not normally allow for such to happen, though it can happen in physics.

Also, if you become mist, you are not defying gravity because the heaviest matter floats to the bottom, hence our solid earth beneath us, and lighter air on top.

Moo sniped me! Well played, Justice cow!

What if you dont become mist? what if you just float through supernatural means? e.g. defying gravity/physics.

No. I meant basically the fundamental laws of physics, and Kain's mist form doesn't defy any of them.

There are lots of ways to hover too. Manipulate air currents, alter your density, Magneto does it by manipulating magnetic fields.

Being able to turn your body into mist defies it completly. Flight defies gravity, as does floating.

Which defies the laws of physics because people cannot alter density or manip magnetic fields.

MooCowofJustice
Being able to turn your body into mist defies it completly. Flight defies gravity, as does floating.

Which defies the laws of physics because people cannot alter density or manip magnetic fields.

No it doesn't. Planes fly by using their design to create lift under the wings with the rushing air beneath them. Magneto can fly by manipulating his magnetic field. Telekinetics fly by levitating themselves. There are a lot of ways to fly, none of them defy physics.

Being able to turn your body into mist doesn't defy physics, as one of the laws states that you cannot create or destroy matter, it says nothing about changing its form. Matter changes form all the time.

Like Scream said, you are confusing defying physics with defying nature. We weren't built with these gifts, but in our fictional writings other people have them. The point is that science can explain them, and they don't violate any laws of physics.

Burning thought
No it doesn't. Planes fly by using their design to create lift under the wings with the rushing air beneath them. Magneto can fly by manipulating his magnetic field. Telekinetics fly by levitating themselves. There are a lot of ways to fly, none of them defy physics.

Being able to turn your body into mist doesn't defy physics, as one of the laws states that you cannot create or destroy matter, it says nothing about changing its form. Matter changes form all the time.

Like Scream said, you are confusing defying physics with defying nature. We weren't built with these gifts, but in our fictional writings other people have them. The point is that science can explain them, and they don't violate any laws of physics.

Their still defying gravity....even if theres a scientifical reason for it. All of them defy it, giving the reason that their doing it is not an argument for them not defying gravity.

Yes but not on the whim of an entity it does not, certainly not an entity that does it to itself through supernatural means.

Science giving some explanation is does not mean it does not defy science.

ScreamPaste
Actually, that doesn't defy gravity at all, BT, without gravity it would be impossible.

There are no laws in physics that state you can't change your own state.

Doesn't defy science.

Burning thought
A plane does not defy gravity? lol....Kain hovering in the air does not defy gravity? dont be daft.....

ScreamPaste
A plane cannot fly without gravity, so how is it defying it? Learn physics and get back to me.

MooCowofJustice
Their still defying gravity....even if theres a scientifical reason for it. All of them defy it, giving the reason that their doing it is not an argument for them not defying gravity.

Yes but not on the whim of an entity it does not, certainly not an entity that does it to itself through supernatural means.

Science giving some explanation is does not mean it does not defy science.

No wonder your logic is terrible.

Defying gravity =/= defying physics. And technically its not even defying gravity, its just getting around it, taking advantage of it, or just pushing through it.

Actually, yeah. It can change on the whim of an entity, and it changes on the whim of nature too.

Well, if science can explain it, its in the realm of possibility. Whats possible from a scientific standpoint =/= whats possible from a current technological standpoint.

Rapidash
And technically its not even defying gravity, its just getting around it, taking advantage of it, or just pushing through it

That is defying it smile

MooCowofJustice
Wow, I actually said that...

Now why did I say that?

ScreamPaste
I disagree with this definition of defying. It wimply works within the laws of physics, gravity uncluded, to induce lift through lessening the air pressure above and increasing the air pressure below with it's unique wing shape. o_O Without gravity this is impossible.

Overdose
I still say Demetri stomps this guy...

Burning thought
That is defying it smile

And:

Originally posted by Overdose
I still say Demetri stomps this guy...

You can say what you like but if you cannot debate it and if you dont know much about either characters then its not much good to this thread.

MooCowofJustice
You're still wrong BT.

Burning thought
lol.....

Overdose
And:

You can say what you like but if you cannot debate it and if you dont know much about either characters then its not much good to this thread. It's you who knows nothin' 'bout either character. ESPECIALLY DS. You've prooven that far too many times to count. Many of your fellow members have made you look stupid time and time again.

You can't even name 1 of Jedah's special moves wit out lookin it up first laughing out loud

You sorely lack the knowledge to debate properly and what lilttle you do know, you twist to make Kain look better. Your skillz are frowned upon by many and I feel the need to remind you that your not worth my time. I can't even remember the last time I engaged you. And I'm not bored enough now. Kain wins, Kain is unbeatable...we know your life story.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Overdose
It's you who knows nothin' 'bout either character. ESPECIALLY DS. You've prooven that far too many times to count. Many of your fellow members have made you look stupid time and time again.

You can't even name 1 of Jedah's special moves wit out lookin it up first laughing out loud

You sorely lack the knowledge to debate properly and what lilttle you do know, you twist to make Kain look better. Your skillz are frowned upon by many and I feel the need to remind you that your not worth my time. I can't even remember the last time I engaged you. And I'm not bored enough now. Kain wins, Kain is unbeatable...we know your life story.

Baseless banter

Thats because I dont play DS, but I do know that most of his feats are massively overrated and some are non existent.

Obviously not because I have debated far more than you have, so far all youve done is spout words and rubbish, not debate. No I am not worth your time because your time is I would imagine better spent than having your arguments tossed about in the wind.

General Kaliero
For the record, aircraft do not defy gravity. The wings manipulate airflow to create a pressure differential. High pressure is created below the wing, and low pressure is created above the wing. This, combined with a sustained forward force from the engine(s), gives a forward and upward velocity. The force of gravity is never negated or ignored, it's simply equalized.

Burning thought
Listing what allows an aircraft to defy gravity does not negate the fact that its defeating gravity and moving away from the Earth rather than towards it like an object of its weight should.

ScreamPaste
GK, I tried, but he just doesn't understand how physics work. sad

Flight is an equation, and gravity is part of that equation, nowhere in it is gravity being 'defied'. Without gravity this sort of flight becomes impossible, infact.

Burning thought
Youve not tried anything, youve made a worthless statement lol...

And defying gravity is a simple equation, Gravity is pulling the plane towards the Earth and through clever enginering, this does not happen, the plane defeats, evades, defies etc the pull and ascends.

Kain does something similiar, only not with engineering or science, but with supernatural powers.

ScreamPaste
Gravity is the reeason the atmosphere is gathered in the first place, thus allowing the wing shape to create lift by differentiating the air pressure.

Gravity in action, actually. It does not defy anything.

MooCowofJustice
Defying Gravity still =/= defying physics.

Burning thought
Gravity is the reeason the atmosphere is gathered in the first place, thus allowing the wing shape to create lift by differentiating the air pressure.

Gravity in action, actually. It does not defy anything.

Thats not an argument, you just explained a few things gravity does...another thing gravity does is pull heavy objects back down to Earth, a plane defeats/defies this pull regardless if it uses gravity or not.

Defying Gravity still =/= defying physics.

You made no sense with your argument about physics so who cares what defies physics?

MooCowofJustice
You did claim that Kain defied physics, so yeah. You cared.

Burning thought
And he still does, an entity cannot make itself fly into the air, the things Kain can do with magic defies physics because one cannot use magic, so one in reality would say he is defying it. You cant go from being solid to gas then solid again on a whim within seconds, thats not possible for an entity.

MooCowofJustice
BT, Science says its possible. Just because we don't have an evolved ability to do it or the technology to do it right now doesn't mean it defies physics.

I can't make it any clearer than that.

Burning thought
Show me where it says in science an entity can mentally transform its body within seconds through solid-->gas--->solid

ScreamPaste
Matter changes state all the time.

Burning thought
Matter can change state, but its impossible for a living sentient organism to do so, especially as quickly as Kain...

A dead body at that.....

ScreamPaste
One, contradiction.
Two, no, it can be done. Where does oil come from? Dead organisms.

Burning thought
Not a contradiction really, he is the "living dead" although physically he is more the sentient dead....

yeh, millions of years of dead decomposition....not 1/2 seconds and oil is liquid.

ScreamPaste
Matter still changes state, you're missing the point. Doing it quickly doesn't make it any less possible.

Given heat, rocks turn into magma.

MooCowofJustice
The time doesn't make any difference, haha. Most matter conversion can be sped up anyway.

General Kaliero
Oh wow, for a physics geek like me, this is unbearable.

"Entities" can certainly make themselves fly into the air, it's a simple matter of producing enough force to equalize with the downward force of gravity. Birds, insects, and even some mammals do this sort of thing all the time.

With a proper temperature and pressure change, any matter can be made to go through different states, from solid to liquid to gaseous to plasmic and back. The time is simply another variable in the equation, and is affected by the variables of heat transference and pressure. To change states in fact depends upon the principles of physics.

The only mystical part of it is retaining electrical impulses in the brain in a geseous state.

Burning thought
Matter still changes state, you're missing the point. Doing it quickly doesn't make it any less possible.

Given heat, rocks turn into magma.

Ofcourse it does, because its impossible to go through these changes as quickly as Kain does, on Kains whim and GK also backed up my main argument anyway. What Kain does, and what Kain is goes against various laws, including physics which is why i consider Moocows statement foolish.

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Oh wow, for a physics geek like me, this is unbearable.

"Entities" can certainly make themselves fly into the air, it's a simple matter of producing enough force to equalize with the downward force of gravity. Birds, insects, and even some mammals do this sort of thing all the time.

With a proper temperature and pressure change, any matter can be made to go through different states, from solid to liquid to gaseous to plasmic and back. The time is simply another variable in the equation, and is affected by the variables of heat transference and pressure. To change states in fact depends upon the principles of physics.

The only mystical part of it is retaining electrical impulses in the brain in a geseous state.

Thats entities with help e.g. wings, a human cannot do it, which is Kains shape.

When has flesh ever been made to go through all those states? and that still does not describe how impossible it should be for Kain to do it.

Yet another impossible thing....

ScreamPaste
mariofacepalm

Physics geeks everywhere are wishing horrible things upon you, BT.

ArtificialGlory
Oh c'mon people, it's fiction. Kain can do it because it's maaaaagic and he has fictitious pooooooowers.

MooCowofJustice
How does not get it?

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/there_is_a_windmill_in_my_beard.jpg haermm
This reminds me of BT

ArtificialGlory
Epic neckbeard.

Burning thought
Thats makes no sense really...its more of a troll/bait which is typical of you I understand. Your argument is invalid not because I have a windmill in my beard (a beard I dont have) but because your talking about things that dont exist and claiming physics makes up for these non existent things, supernatural forces are not taken into account in physics which is why its impossible for Kain to physcially hover like this. But A.G outlined my a portion of my argument quite clearly:

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Oh c'mon people, it's fiction. Kain can do it because it's maaaaagic and he has fictitious pooooooowers.

MooCowofJustice
Doesn't matter if he can do it. The point was it doesn't defy physics.

Burning thought
Its not possible within physics, a human being shape cannot within 2 seconds go with sentience from solid, gas then solid again and it cannot fly in the air either, he does it through the supernatural which does not exist, physics cannot account or that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>