Roundtable Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://great-enterprises.com/images/roundtable.gif
Eight characters have been teleported into an interrogation room with a large roundtable with a seating capacity of eight individuals. They will be allowed to hold a discussion. Who dominates the discussion? Who pisses Montana off the quickest? Are sides formed? Who's the most hated? Who's the most liked? Who's says the least? Does someone get there ass kicked? Be creative and don't hesitate to make up dialogue you can envision these characters saying in this type of setting. Have fun.

Individuals in the room:
*Hannibal Lecter - Anthony Hopkins/The Silence of the Lambs - Prison Inmate/Cannibal/Serial Killer
*Tyler Durden - Brad Pitt/Fight Club - Underground Street Fighter/Club Manager
*The Joker - Heath Ledger/The Joker - Terrorist/Criminal Mastermind
*Norman Bates - Anthony Perkins/Psycho - Psychotic with Split Personalities/Serial Killer
*V - Hugo Weaving/V for Vendetta - Freedom Fighter/Terrorist
*Kirk Lazarus - Robert Downey Jr./Tropic Thunder - Actor
*Les Grossman - Tom Cruise/Tropic Thunder - Foul-Mouthed Studio Executive
*Wade Wilson - Ryan Reynolds/X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Mercenary/Assassin

Moderator: Tony Monatana; He happens to be snorting cocaine while this discussion is going on. He'll try to keep debaters from getting off the current topics and keep the discussion rolling. He's sitting in a room made of unbreakable glass safe just above the roundtable.

Security: Rorschach and Michael Myers(remake). They'll mantain order. If a fight breaks out they'll let it play out for a little while before breaking it up and getting everybody back in there seats to resume the discussion.

Rules & Regulations
1. Characters aren't allowed any weapons while in the room.
2. Characters are permitted to wear there standard clothing/costume: Joker gets his facepaint, V gets his mask, Lecter wears his prison outfit.
3. If things get heated, fights are allowed to start but will not go on to the point of death. Security will eventually break them up.

jaden101
V simply because one of the others would kill Lecter but be incapable of killing V.

V would then dazzle them all with cool crazy rants about....stuff.

Darth Martin
This isn't a fight. Try to think of this more as a verbal battle. Who could verbally own there peers here? Let's try to avoid fist fights.

Although I think the Joker would have the most people wanting to beat his ass.

Rogue Jedi
Toss up between Tyler, Grossman and V.

Darth Martin
For what? Who'd dominate the debate. Grossman would be the most profane hands down, but I doubt he'd contribute anything of actual substance. I can see Kirk owning some people.

Joker will piss Montana off by calling him a cheap imitation of a true gangster. Wade Wilson will be dropping in funny one-liners.

I see V, Lecter, and possibly Joker dominating. I envision Norman being the most quiet of the group. If he spoke like his mother in the midst of the debate it shock everybody.

Lecter's reaction to all would be priceless. "Good evening, gentlemen."

jaden101
Yeah....Still V.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.