Plastic Man vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
I know there's an old Plas vs. Hulk thread, but I couldn't find one relating to a recent version of Hulk, and I have stipulations anyways.

Plastic Man has 3 hours to prepare, but can't bring any thing to the battle besides himself. He will spend his 3 hours at the scene of the battle, which will be an abandoned circus.

Hulk can't get to world breaker levels.

Digi
I was one of PM's biggest advocates in that old thread. I realize that WWH was a walking PIS wrecking ball, and also realize that it wasn't all PIS and that he's legitimately that powerful. But anything I said is still applicable. PM would have to be insanely creative, but there's ways of taking out Hulk. Some would involve months-long battles, and some are dependent on Hulk needing to breathe (there's conflicting scans on this point) but it's possible. Likely? Who knows. I call an even split, however.

batdude123
I feel like this is one of those ultimate stalemate scenarios.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
some are dependent on Hulk needing to breathe (there's conflicting scans on this point) but it's possible. I wouldn't really say it's conflicting, at first he was not able to go w/o breathing, but then he evolved the ability.

psycho gundam
other than pm's BS loss to doomsday, hulk really can't do anything perminent to him.

KillAll
scans of plastic man preferably doing some incredible feat?

tkitna
I dont see how Hulk can win.

tkitna
Originally posted by KillAll
scans of plastic man preferably doing some incredible feat?

Here's 2 pages of them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t486234.html

Galan007
Originally posted by KillAll
scans of plastic man preferably doing some incredible feat? his battle with fernus would be up there.

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
I wouldn't really say it's conflicting, at first he was not able to go w/o breathing, but then he evolved the ability.

Cool. No one explained it like that the last time I had this discussion. So current doesn't need to breathe?

Master Court
As far as I know, Hulk needs air, but it's impossible for a stretchy guy to suffocate him. Reed tried it a couple times. Once, Hulk just inhaled him and hocked him back out. Hulk's lung are just to powerful to suffocate him.

This is definitely an indefinite stalemate, as Plastic Man is even more physically invulnerable than Reed. Hulk, of course, has pummeled Reed before. But Plastic Man's durability is off the charts. Makes Reed look like a jobber.

Indefinite stalemate, with no scenario ever changing the outcome either way.

Prep-Man
wow, didn't know plastic man was so durable.

Galan007
Originally posted by Digi
Cool. No one explained it like that the last time I had this discussion. So current doesn't need to breathe? it didn't seem like hulk needed to breathe when he was literally on top of his shuttle *in space* heading towards earth at the very beginning of WWH... or when he battled 'black bolt' on the moon. *shrug*

psycho gundam
the inhuman city resides in the "blue area or the moon" which has oxygen.

Bouboumaster
I go with Hulk. If I remember correctly, an old Savage Hulk have already thrown a punch that have shaked realities before. But it would be a cool match ^^

Can Hulk just throw him into the sun?

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the inhuman city resides in the "blue area or the moon" which has oxygen. were they even in the actual city?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know Green Scar doesn't need air. He survived in space for almost the entire trip from the planet he was exiled until Earth. He even had combat in the middle of space, at least twice as I recall. He isn't bothered by lack of air.

Not sure about Savage Hulk, but wasn't he fighting in space, without any air, right before he was exiled by the Illuminati? I'm pretty sure he was, and had no problem. The giant space station robot if I recall correctly was some energy absorbing machine.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I go with Hulk. If I remember correctly, an old Savage Hulk have already thrown a punch that have shaked realities before. But it would be a cool match ^^

Can Hulk just throw him into the sun?

I think Hulk destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap, but he doesn't always do those types of feats. More of a high end thing.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Hulk destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap, but he doesn't always do those types of feats. More of a high end thing.

Works for me ^^

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I know Green Scar doesn't need air. He survived in space for almost the entire trip from the planet he was exiled until Earth. He even had combat in the middle of space, at least twice as I recall. He isn't bothered by lack of air.

Not sure about Savage Hulk, but wasn't he fighting in space, without any air, right before he was exiled by the Illuminati? I'm pretty sure he was, and had no problem. The giant space station robot if I recall correctly was some energy absorbing machine. the last time he fought the real abomination, they fought on a dam and fell into the water and it was mentioned (iirc) that hulk has a gland for creating oxygen.

it's like an adaptation or something.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the last time he fought the real abomination, they fought on a dam and fell into the water and it was mentioned (iirc) that hulk has a gland for creating oxygen.

it's like an adaptation or something.

I remember that. He adapted or something along those lines. So yes, Savage Hulk doesn't need oxygen. At least not the current incarnation.

Original Smurph
Plastic Man could do something like this:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4995/1629ebd58cqc6.jpg

Then, I dunno, wait for Hulk to expend all his gamma energy trying to get out.

Digi
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Plastic Man could do something like this:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4995/1629ebd58cqc6.jpg

Then, I dunno, wait for Hulk to expend all his gamma energy trying to get out.

I remember having PM make himself into a pulley system to trap Hulk in, where Hulk's own strength would be working against him. Then he would just wait for Hulk to burn out....days, months, years, centuries, etc.

But yeah, sans suffocation, this is an indefinite stalemate for the most part.

ColossusGrundy
Complete stalemate.

They spend the night looking at nude scans of Power girl and Spider woman

Master Court
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Complete stalemate.

thumb up

jasofisc
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Complete stalemate.

i agree the only way i see it breaking is if hulk can find some liquid nitrogen like the league of assians did in tower of babel.

one thing to bring up would be the doomsday beating plas and WWH beating mr fantastic with a punch. but i consider those to be PIS. anyone disagree?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.