Ryu Hayabusa vs Ninja Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. Gray Fox
2. Sub Zero
3. Scorpion
4. Noob Saibot
5. Shadow (FFIII)
6. Joe Musashi

dont know them then look it up stick out tongue i am not a teacher

ScreamPaste
Wrong order. mariofacepalm

Phanteros
Order is wrong

SuperLuigi
there is no need for order, chaos is the law

Phanteros
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
there is no need for order, chaos is the law Order is needed.

Sin_Volvagia
Ryu clears it

Nemesis X
I'm surprised he didn't add Yuffie no expression

Zack Fair
What equipment does Ryu have? Does he get any rest/health reset before matches?

In any case I will assume Ryu has access to all his weapons and abilities and well...I will take the order as it is....

1. Hayabusa can possibly take 6-7 from Grey Fox.

They both have comparable speed and skill.
Cyborg Ninja is stronger and more durable.
Hayabusa has teleportation and Ninpo.

2. I assume this is Sub Zero 2 since Noob Zaibot is also in the gauntlet. I think Hayabusa can take him without much trouble.

3. I think Hayabusa can handle Scorpion as well...even if Scorpz teleports him to his realm.

4. Noob Saibot: No idea. Haven't seen/heard much about Noob. But isn't he like...immortal or something like that? Immortality matters not anyways. I'll exclude this one since I can't make a proper assessment.

5. Shadow: Hmm...ok...Excluding gameplay...what has he done? Excuse me for not playing the holy FF6 long enough to see Shadow's glory.

6. Joe Hayabusa: Unknown. We haven't seen him do anything. He should be superior to Hayabusa, but unless he shows it he ain't getting any praise from me.

Like others stated before the order is ****ed up. If he Hayabusa doesn't get any rest he should lose the gauntlet, but then again I have never seen Hayabusa getting tired or anything close to that so I dunno.

Shutter Control
Ryu's made by TEAM NINJA, i.e. the best ninja gaming corporation in existence. He's literally "the most powerful ninja in the world" - NG2 quote according to them. Therefore he clears it.

Joking. Although with all accessories he annihilates, with rest.

Phanteros
Didn't scorpion burned down the earth in trilogy?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Phanteros
Didn't scorpion burned down the earth in trilogy?

In a non-canon ending maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.