Voldemort vs Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
1. In the Dreamworld
2.Horcruxes allowed, but Freddy has access to them via sifting Voldys mind.

Mairuzu
Voldy doesn't sleep

BWAHAHAAH

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Voldy doesn't sleep

BWAHAHAAH Freddy has been shown pulling people into the dreamworld when they are awake!

jinXed by JaNx
I think Voldemort wins this rather easily. Krueger has been beaten by lesser powers than what Voldemort is capable of. I keep thinking of Nightmare on elm street 4 when that chick beat Krueger by forging with the souls of her fallen friends. She beat Krueger with some Kung Fu.

Mairuzu
This is true.. but.. has he ever pulled a brit into the dream world? hmm

According to the movies, he only has the power to pull americans.

Haha. Forum rules!

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think Voldemort wins this rather easily. Krueger has been beaten by lesser powers than what Voldemort is capable of. I keep thinking of Nightmare on elm street 4 when that chick beat Krueger by forging with the souls of her fallen friends. She beat Krueger with some Kung Fu. Yeah, but he keeps coming back. I think he's just playing games with people when he falls for a deux ex machina. What I find interesting is if Freddy is vulnurable to any of the Potterverse stuff.

gobstakid777
freddy won't have to kill him.he'll grab him and trap him in the dream world and then torture him forever while his body is in a perpetual coma.and even if voldemort does manage to bring him into the real world and fire the blast at him,he'll just laugh cause he's an undead demon or jus go back to the dream world,which always happens whenever he gets killed in the real world
either way freddy detroys voldy

Nemesis X
Voldemort better find those dream demons soon because in the Final Nightmare it was stated that the reason why Freddy has powers and keeps coming back is because he has these demons on his side.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
This is true.. but.. has he ever pulled a brit into the dream world? hmm

According to the movies, he only has the power to pull americans.

Haha. Forum rules! laughing

King Ghidorah
Freddy stomps Voldemort since the OP states they're both in the dreamworld. Voldemort fears dying, the worst kind of fear to have when you're up against a nutjob like Freddy who has millions of ways for you to die, ranging from killing you in a video game to feeding you to death or turning you into a pizza with a mere thought. No gesture, just a mere thought.
The Springwood slasher claims another victim.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Freddy stomps Voldemort since the OP states they're both in the dreamworld. Voldemort fears dying, the worst kind of fear to have when you're up against a nutjob like Freddy who has millions of ways for you to die, ranging from killing you in a video game to feeding you to death or turning you into a pizza with a mere thought. No gesture, just a mere thought.
The Springwood slasher claims another victim.

would the horcruxes affect freddy though. if voldy moldy can be brought back with slightly diffrent persona's then would that effect anything

Reflassshh
Moldishorts sleeps forever, end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.