Harald Jaekelsson vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22
blood lust is on for both no bfr

Peterlane
Who is that?

EDIT: NM BB wis

Blanket
Harald... easily.

guy222
HJ

Peterlane
Who is Haral Jaekelsson and what can he do?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Peterlane

This ancient Viking like pirate, who was powered by Rune magic that pretty much made him invincible. Thor broke his wrists and hands trying to hit him with Mjolnir. He pretty much raped Thor without trying and even Dr. Strange was useless against him.

Black Bolt gets his head ripped off.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This ancient Viking like pirate, who was powered by Rune magic that pretty much made him invincible. Thor broke his wrists and hands trying to hit him with Mjolnir. He pretty much raped Thor without trying and even Dr. Strange was useless against him.

Black Bolt gets his head ripped off.

What books was he in? He sounds interesting.

Raptor22
I think it was called Thor viking #1-5

Rage.Of.Olympus
What books was he in? He sounds interesting.

The "Thor: Vikings" mini. I would post scans but I can't right now. Here is a bio of him if it helps.

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-haraldjaekelsson.html

Peterlane
Originally posted by Raptor22
I think it was called Thor viking #1-5

Thanks

Knowsbleed33
Jaekelsson w/ ease.

Raptor22
I only know him from the Viking mini does anyone know if he was in anything else since then? if u all think he would destroy bb who do u guys think would be a good/even match for him?

Raptor22
would harold vs thanos w/o shields be more even?

Knowsbleed33
Jaekelssons durability is through the roof. I doubt Thanos could take him down physically.

He hasn't been in anything since Vikings. AFAIK he's still in orbit around the planet.

Mindset
I forgot, how did they beat him?

Brought his ancestors back or something?

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, then Dr. Strange concocted a spell using their blood that would enable them to be on par with Jaekelsson and his crew. Thor faced him, tore off one of his arms then upper-cutted him into low orbit around Earth.

Raptor22
yeah strange brought three of his decendants to the present and empowered them and they fought haralds crew while thor who was empowered by strange ripped harald apart and threw him into space.

Raptor22
i think him vs thanos would be a good match but in the harald vs mangog thread almost everyone said mangog wouold destroy him.

The Nuul
Harald stomps.

guy222
poor black bolt

Blanket
Who is that?

EDIT: NM BB wis Originally posted by Peterlane

lol

Anyway, Thor had the Rune magic when he beat Harald...

occultdestroyer
Or rather, Thor BFR'd Harald

Knowsbleed33
Using Rune magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.