which character you think is more valuable photographing ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
which character would get you the most money for taking a picture of there true identity or them doing something wrong ?

for example you would get some major bucks from MR jamison showing him a picture of spider-man breaking into a bank vault cause jamison would like to see that more than anything else.

or gordon might give you some bucks if you got a shot of batman without his head gear.

Battlehammer
gordon knows batman identity I think and if he does not I dont think he cares or would pay money for it unless he was trying to make sure no one elses finds out

chomperx9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
gordon knows batman identity I think and if he does not I dont think he cares or would pay money for it unless he was trying to make sure no one elses finds out i knew this was coming. yes im pretty sure by now gordon knows his identity. thats not the point im just using some examples of what would be valuable photography if the character even though the in the comic world someone else already knows who they are.

Symmetric Chaos
None. Photoshop has pretty much killed the value of amazing photos.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
None. Photoshop has pretty much killed the value of amazing photos. theres a way to tell when they are fake though. like what happened to brock in spiderman 3.

chomperx9
lex luthor would pay you some damn good bucks for a video of clark kent changing uniform.

Juntai
Originally posted by chomperx9
i knew this was coming. yes im pretty sure by now gordon knows his identity. thats not the point im just using some examples of what would be valuable photography if the character even though the in the comic world someone else already knows who they are. Nope, Bruce was going to show him once, and Gordon turned around, and said he didn't want to know.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Juntai
Nope, Bruce was going to show him once, and Gordon turned around, and said he didn't want to know. man thats not what this is about if its happened before or not.

Juntai
man thats not what this is about if its happened before or not. I know what the thread is about, I was correcting you saying that Gordon probably knows his identity. He doesn't.

WhoopeeDee
I would pay billions for a nude picture of Powergirl and Black Canary.

wink

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
I would pay billions for a nude picture of Powergirl and Black Canary.

wink

I'm sure Paul has something like that on his computer.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm sure Paul has something like that on his computer. judging by PR's sig he probably has a picture to

Creshosk
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm sure Paul has something like that on his computer.
judging by PR's sig he probably has a picture to laughing out loud

I know where to find some. Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.