Martain Manhunter vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Who wins?
This is current Thor, and MM before he was dead (no black ring)

tkitna
Siding with Thor on this. That hammer can do some crazy things.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins. Telepathy would be the most dangerous tool and I could see Martian Manhunter winning some based on this but Thor is highly resistant to it. Phasing isn't a problem with Mjolnir.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins. Telepathy would be the most dangerous tool and I could see Martian Manhunter winning some based on this but Thor is highly resistant to it. Phasing isn't a problem with Mjolnir.

Didn't Moondragon pwned Thor with TP?

D-Block
Thor FTW

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Didn't Moondragon pwned Thor with TP?

Pawn? I believe Moondragon was once able to control a confused Thor, but didn't he break out of it? I would double check but I don't have my comics available right now. It was "Avengers #220" if I recall correctly, if anyone can double check.

I also recall Thor resisting a mind attack that put down Moondragon and the rest of the Avengers.

tkitna
Moondragon had a hold of him for awhile in that story. She had him sleeping with her and all kinds of crazy stuff, but I dont know if that means much.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by tkitna
Moondragon had a hold of him for awhile in that story. She had him sleeping with her and all kinds of crazy stuff, but I dont know if that means much.

it means she was able to mind rape him mentally and physically

jasofisc
Originally posted by tkitna

isn't she a lesbian that's kinda crazy. well anyway against a non jobering MM i would say classic thor gets 5 out of 10 but i'm not sure against current thor who should be sky father lvl but has seldom shown it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jasofisc
isn't she a lesbian that's kinda crazy.

Thor is that level of a stud. His able to turn lesbians straight with just a look. cool

tkitna
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
it means she was able to mind rape him mentally and physically

What I meant was that thor has shown resilience to telepathy before and the Moondragon story might have just been a writers interpretation that isnt the norm.

Eternal Idol
Thor ftw.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins. Telepathy would be the most dangerous tool and I could see Martian Manhunter winning some based on this but Thor is highly resistant to it. Phasing isn't a problem with Mjolnir. Phasing isn't a problem with Mjolnir

youre saying that mjolnir will be able to hit him while hes phased?
if this is true than thor wins 10/10.

with phasing i think MM gets the majority

xJLxKing
In my opinion. If MM uses his abilities like he did in GL 44, using all his powers efficiently and effectively, then he takes the majority.

The Nuul
Since Thor and Strange helped rebuilt the Hammer have we seen him used it yet?

xJLxKing
Use what the Hammer, or Odin force?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Since Thor and Strange helped rebuilt the Hammer have we seen him used it yet?

Just to fly not sure if if used that hammer to revive Sif or not

The Nuul
Mjolnir duh!

Hes part of it now.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Use what the Hammer, or Odin force?

I guessing he means the hammer as the small part of the Odinpower was used to create the hammer so know thor has no odinpower

The Nuul
Yes,

This may have a affect on this fight maybe but we haven't seen what he can do or not do still.

Also MM is a BL now.

xJLxKing
Yes,

This may have a affect on this fight maybe but we haven't seen what he can do or not do still.

Also MM is a BL now.
That's why I said before he died

DarkOdin
Yes,

Also MM is a BL now.

All the time mjolnir has been reforged in the past it still has had the same abillites i doubt it changed this time Even more so b/c we know the Odinpower is in the hammer again.

iceman24567
Yeah a little bit of the Odin power is in the hammer

xJLxKing
No it's not. All they said was that the Odin power was used to enchant it. Not that the power itself is inside the Hammer

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No it's not. All they said was that the Odin power was used to enchant it. Not that the power itself is inside the Hammer

Sorry but Strnage explained it it was clear the reason the hammer broke was because Odin infused it with part of the Odinpower the first time. Then strange Drained Thor of the Odinpower "Thor said he only has a little of it or something to that effect." This was all used to make the hammer this time and if the hammer breaks Thor Dies.

This is not how the enchantmeants work the last time but this is how it is now.
The hammer, some odinpower and Thor's life are all combined

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
Phasing isn't a problem with Mjolnir

youre saying that mjolnir will be able to hit him while hes phased?
if this is true than thor wins 10/10.

with phasing i think MM gets the majority

No, phasing isn't a problem. Hell, Thor can make himself intangible and invisible if he wants to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.