Savage Hulk vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Let's use current titans team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Teen Titans or Titans? If you mean the Titans, then spite thread. Wally West shoves his golden boat down Hullk's throat alone.

If you mean the Teen Titans, does that include Superboy, Kid Flash?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Teen Titans or Titans? If you mean the Titans, then spite thread. Wally West shoves his golden boat down Hullk's throat alone.

If you mean the Teen Titans, does that include Superboy, Kid Flash?

I said teen titans. how does flash beat the hulk anyway?

Konton
Raven BFRs.
Wally rapes.
etc. etc.

Prep-Man
silver age savage hulk? no BFR they have to KO him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I said teen titans. how does flash beat the hulk anyway?

I wasn't sure because in the opening post you said Titans. How does Flash beat the Hulk? Easily and in a number of ways. Should I attempt a list?

Are you including Kid Flash, and Superboy?

Prep-Man
hulk couldn't be ko'd by someone who can rip apart planets. how does he do it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk couldn't be ko'd by someone who can rip apart planets. how does he do it?

Who are you talking about? Asking because Hulk has fought a lot of people in the past. Hulk has been knocked out by much less force than that in the past by the way.

He could vibrate through him and take out all his insides such as his brain, or simply charge his molecules to the point he explodes into little pieces. Hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch and knock him out, and for no other reason than being mean, take away his healing factors speed at the same time. Toss his ass into the Big Bang, or Entropy. There are a lot of ways Flash can put Hulk down.

Konton
I still think Wally would win.
Hulk wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him.

I'm curious though, as I don't read THAT much Hulk to know, would Raven's empathy pose a threat? Would altering his mood into a calm or even a happy state revert his transformation?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton

I'm curious though, as I don't read THAT much Hulk to know, would Raven's empathy pose a threat? Would altering his mood into a calm or even a happy state revert his transformation?

It should. If soothed by a powerful enough force he would revert.

Prep-Man
Who are you talking about? Asking because Hulk has fought a lot of people in the past. Hulk has been knocked out by much less force than that in the past by the way.

He could vibrate through him and take out all his insides such as his brain, or simply charge his molecules to the point he explodes into little pieces. Hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch and knock him out, and for no other reason than being mean, take away his healing factors speed at the same time. Toss his ass into the Big Bang, or Entropy. There are a lot of ways Flash can put Hulk down.

Night crawler's sonic attacks for one, which was able to destroy his own universe. Vector also pushed himself to the limits to KO the hulk. force powerful enough to repel reality. yet, all it did was reduce him to bones and that wasn't able to KO the hulk.

Konton
It should. If soothed by a powerful enough force he would revert.

If that's the case, Titans should win more often than not.

Eternal Idol
Savage Hulk, ftw.

Prep-Man

hulk has literally grabed ENERGY. energy that was moving faster than the speed of light. then he crushed it.

Prep-Man

As for the whole Wally, Raven thing, Hulk could simply thunderclap his way to victory. both would be down and out.

Konton
hulk has literally grabed ENERGY. energy that was moving faster than the speed of light. then he crushed it.

And that saves him from an empathic assault... how?

As for the whole Wally, Raven thing, Hulk could simply thunderclap his way to victory. both would be down and out.

Wally steals his speed. Wally lets Raven do her thing.

Prep-Man
And that saves him from an empathic assault... how?

i'm not talking about raven in that post. more for wally. as for the empathy thing, sometimes it has worked and sometimes it has failed. Savage Hulk would probably be too much for Raven.

Konton
i'm not talking about raven in that post. more for wally. as for the empathy thing, sometimes it has worked and sometimes it has failed. Savage Hulk would probably be too much for Raven.

How? That seems like a baseless statement.
Raven isn't PROBING his mind. His alter egos shouldn't be a problem.
She's forcing emotions. This has always been more of a magical type thing anyways, not psionic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Night crawler's sonic attacks for one, which was able to destroy his own universe. Vector also pushed himself to the limits to KO the hulk. force powerful enough to repel reality. yet, all it did was reduce him to bones and that wasn't able to KO the hulk.

Your point? His still been knocked out by much less. Wally West can apparently attain Infinite Mass. Doesn't get any higher than that....

Wasn't this all during the nexus of reality? Sufficient muscle can stop him as shown.

It's been a while, but wasn't the Vector incident in the crossroads where his power, the ability to repel allowed him to repel the structure of reality with what he claimed to be the force of hurling a world? Location, location. And wasn't he beaten by Thor? Yea, that "U-Foe" member isn't exactly a being of infinite power as I recall....

I don't recall the Nightcrawler incident. Context anyone? It's important as you can tell.

Prep-Man
How? That seems like a baseless statement.
Raven isn't PROBING his mind. His alter egos shouldn't be a problem.
She's forcing emotions. This has always been more of a magical type thing anyways, not psionic.

Trauma I believe was trying to take over his EMOTIONS, but failed. Savage Hulk has a strong record against those types of attacks and is sometimes immune to it.

Dr. Strange failed as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

Yea, because your going to beat the most powerful Flash with a thunder clap.....

They are also going to just let him do this right? Wally West steals his speed before he forms a coherent thought, and they use him as a lawn ornament.

Prep-Man
Your point? His still been knocked out by much less. Wally West can apparently attain Infinite Mass. Doesn't get any higher than that....

Wasn't this all during the nexus of reality? Sufficient muscle can stop him as shown.

It's been a while, but wasn't the Vector incident in the crossroads where his power, the ability to repel allowed him to repel the structure of reality with what he claimed to be the force of hurling a world? Location, location. And wasn't he beaten by Thor? Yea, that "U-Foe" member isn't exactly a being of infinite power as I recall....

I don't recall the Nightcrawler incident. Context anyone? It's important as you can tell.

when has Silver age hulk been knocked by something less?

here is the scans for the other.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e924593a
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/97bb0a1e

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh and regards to the soothing thing. Very recently it was shown to be quite effective. Venus used it to come him down.

Prep-Man
facepalm

Yea, because your going to beat the most powerful Flash with a thunder clap.....

They are also going to just let him do this right? Wally West steals his speed before he forms a coherent thought, and they use him as a lawn ornament.

hulk has resisted the leaders tech to steal hulk's kinetic energy.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Your telling me you have never seen the Hulk during that time period, knocked out, once?

Yea, not exactly a Universal destroying attack....

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk has resisted the leaders tech to steal hulk's kinetic energy.

Speed Force > Leader's tech

Is a fair assumption.

If he can steal the kinetic energy of an entire world, including the population, Hulk isn't going to be a problem.

Trackz
he said current teen titans:
Static
Wondergirl
Blue Beetle
Powerless Kid Devil
Miss Martian
Aquagirl
Bombshell

I think they can pull it off

Rage.Of.Olympus
Add in Kid Flash and Superboy.

Konton
Originally posted by Trackz
he said current teen titans:
Static
Wondergirl
Blue Beetle
Powerless Kid Devil
Miss Martian
Aquagirl
Bombshell

I think they can pull it off

Wondergirl could BFR Hulk too.
Wishing lasso ftw!
No BFR is stupid.

Prep-Man
Speed Force > Leader's tech

Is a fair assumption.

If he can steal the kinetic energy of an entire world, including the population, Hulk isn't going to be a problem.

Leader had tech that effected the universe at one point. people underrate his tech and genius.

Prep-Man
BTW, I saiod the Titans have to KO HULK no BFR. And this is Silver Age Hulk who has gone up against Superman himself.

Prep-Man
Your telling me you have never seen the Hulk during that time period, knocked out, once?

Yea, not exactly a Universal destroying attack....

not something in raven's or flash's league, no. if you have some examples, please give.

Rage.Of.Olympus
BTW, I saiod the Titans have to KO HULK no BFR. And this is Silver Age Hulk who has gone up against Superman himself.

Non cannon dude. Knocking him out isn't exactly difficult for the Flash. He could easily steal his speed, negate his healing factor, and hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch. Wally is said to approach Infinite Mass. Infinite. Food for thought. Or he could drop his ass in the Big Bang. Good luck with Hulk defeating the Flash.

Leader had tech that effected the universe at one point. people underrate his tech and genius.

Your point? Show his tech stealing and manipulating kinetic energy on the Flash's level.

not something in raven's or flash's league, no. if you have some examples, please give.

Raven can't knock him out through physical force. She can defeat him through other methods such as reverting him and so on.

Not someone in Flash's league? Dude, the Flash has casually one shotted someone as tough as Superman as well as casually hit the force of a white Dwarf Star. That's not taking into account the fact that he can approach Infinite Mass.

The Hulk has never been knocked out by someone in the Flash's league? You mean easily in Superman's league?

Prep-Man
Non cannon dude. Knocking him out isn't exactly difficult for the Flash. He could easily steal his speed, negate his healing factor, and hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch. Wally is said to approach Infinite Mass. Infinite. Food for thought. Or he could drop his ass in the Big Bang. Good luck with Hulk defeating the Flash.

Your point? Show his tech stealing and manipulating kinetic energy on the Flash's level.

Raven can't knock him out through physical force. She can defeat him through other methods such as reverting him and so on.

Not someone in Flash's league? Dude, the Flash has casually one shotted someone as tough as Superman as well as casually hit the force of a white Dwarf Star. That's not taking into account the fact that he can approach Infinite Mass.

The Hulk has never been knocked out by someone in the Flash's league? You mean easily in Superman's league?

and how often does flash use IMP? I know he knocked the martian for a loop, but that will only annoy Hulk at best. Hulk has taken blows much harder than that or a white dwarf star.

Rage.Of.Olympus
and how often does flash use IMP? I know he knocked the martian for a loop, but that will only annoy Hulk at best. Hulk has taken blows much harder than that or a white dwarf star.

Not often.

That's just stupid. He casually one shotted someone on par with Superman supposedly, and that will annoy Hulk?

When has he taken blows "much" harder than the force of a White Dwarf Star condensed into a fist and hitting you at light speed?

I mean seriously, the Hulk was stalemated and knocked on his ass, casually by Thor as the Banner less Hulk during that period. More powerful than his Savage incarnation. Thor has also casually knocked out this Hulk. Lol at him shrugging of an attack, from a being who can reach Infinite Mass. I didn't know you had to be an Absract to put the Hulk down.

This is not even taking into account that the Flash can hit him countless times to the face, while turning off his healing factor, and before the Hulk has a chance to even begin amping. I mean seriously, I've seen Iron Man knock out the Hulk with a blow before.

Prep-Man
Not often.

That's just stupid. He casually one shotted someone on par with Superman supposedly, and that will annoy Hulk?

When has he taken blows "much" harder than the force of a White Dwarf Star condensed into a fist and hitting you at light speed?

I mean seriously, the Hulk was stalemated and knocked on his ass, casually by Thor as the Banner less Hulk during that period. More powerful than his Savage incarnation. Thor has also casually knocked out this Hulk. Lol at him shrugging of an attack, from a being who can reach Infinite Mass. I didn't know you had to be an Absract to put the Hulk down.

On par? where is the evidence? does he/she have feats that have the durability or HEALING in hulk's league?

Vector who has repelled reality and Night Crawler's sonic attack which was able to destroy HIS cosmos. I think those two are up there.

Prep-Man
BTW, in that instance, hulk's punch was so powerful it caused dark crawler's cosmos to be lit. has flash done anything like that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
On par? where is the evidence? does he/she have feats that have the durability or HEALING in hulk's league?

Vector who has repelled reality and Night Crawler's sonic attack which was able to destroy HIS cosmos. I think those two are up there.

Of course not. That's a silly question. Zum appeared for about a few issues but it was stated he was as tough as Superman.

Context. He apparently had the ability to repel reality with the force of hurling a planet in the nexus. Location. Since when can you repel reality with that much power? A lot of Hulk's weirdest feats were done there. There is a reason for that. Obviously the nexus doesn't follow the rules.

Exactly. Destroy "his" cosmos. His cosmos was night shrouded world. Hulk used his thunder clap to deflect the vibrations at a new target. Not really that impressive.

Prep-Man
Of course not. That's a silly question. Zum appeared for about a few issues but it was stated he was as tough as Superman.

Context. He apparently had the ability to repel reality with the force of hurling a planet in the nexus. Location. Since when can you repel reality with that much power? A lot of Hulk's weirdest feats were done there. There is a reason for that. Obviously the nexus doesn't follow the rules.

Exactly. Destroy "his" cosmos. His cosmos was night shrouded world. Hulk used his thunder clap to deflect the vibrations at a new target. Not really that impressive.

then there is no proof that Zum is in Hulk's league. BTW, Vector was powered up even MORE and Hulk still survived it.

IMO, the IMP won't do much except knock Hulk away.

Rage.Of.Olympus
BTW, in that instance, hulk's punch was so powerful it caused dark crawler's cosmos to be lit. has flash done anything like that?

What instance? The Night Crawler thunder clap instance? That's just artist effects. How do you expect to quanitfy much less use his punch having lights and wavy lines beside it as a feat?

You ask a lot of pointless questions. That's like me asking, has the Hulk hit so hard, the entire world was nothing but a Flash of red and so on? Obviously it was just the artist portraying the punch.

Prep-Man
BTW. Thor didn't casually defeat that Hulk. Hulk stalemated once Thor didn't have the hammer.

Prep-Man
What instance? The Night Crawler thunder clap instance? That's just artist effects. How do you expect to quanitfy much less use his punch having lights and wavy lines beside it as a feat?

You ask a lot of pointless questions. That's like me asking, has the Hulk hit so hard, the entire world was nothing but a Flash of red and so on? Obviously it was just the artist portraying the punch.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e71cbb4a

Rage.Of.Olympus
then there is no proof that Zum is in Hulk's league. BTW, Vector was powered up even MORE and Hulk still survived it.

IMO, the IMP won't do much except knock Hulk away.

It was stated that he was on par with Superman durability wise. What more do you need for him to be in Hulk's league? Hell based on that he has superior durability.

You demand some silly things. He doesn't have as much durability feats as Spider-Man so by your logic he isn't in Spider-Man's league?

If in your opinion someone who can casually one shot someone as durable as Superman, casually hit with the force of a white dwarf star, said to approach infinite mass, and can hit him countless, countless of times, before Hulk even heal a paper cut, cannot knock out the Hulk, then I can't help you. In your eyes nothing short of transcended is putting him down then.

Prep-Man
said isn't the same thing as feats. i don't care what's been said, i like feats.

Prep-Man
btw, when hulk and Ironclad went toe to toe against each other, the force was powerful enough to send enery from it, into countless dimensions! i think that's on par with anything flash has done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e71cbb4a

sly

In place filled with darkness, he was able to create light in a specific circumstance. How do you quantify that? Weird crap happened every single time in the nexus of realities and other dimensions.

Rage.Of.Olympus
said isn't the same thing as feats. i don't care what's been said, i like feats.

How could he have their number of feats, if he only appeared in a handful of issues?

Tattoos N Scars

I didn't read the issue, but I remember seeing scans on here of Hulk being KO'd by Doc Samson of all people.

Prep-Man
sly

In place filled with darkness, he was able to create light in a specific circumstance. How do you quantify that? Weird crap happened every single time in the nexus of realities and other dimensions.

it doesn't make it any less impressive, imo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I didn't read the issue, but I remember seeing scans on here of Hulk being KO'd by Doc Samson of all people.

hulk has also been KO'd by Cap, but i usually don't count something like that, especially when he's gone up against thor.

Prep-Man
How could he have their number of feats, if he only appeared in a handful of issues?

that's why i don't buy he's as durable or strong as superman. it's all hyperbole, IMO.

Prep-Man

Tattoos N Scars
hulk has also been KO'd by Cap, but i usually don't count something like that, especially when he's gone up against thor.

you have to count it, if it is canon. You have to look at the high and low showings of any character....you can't just dismiss it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
btw, when hulk and Ironclad went toe to toe against each other, the force was powerful enough to send enery from it, into countless dimensions! i think that's on par with anything flash has done.

Scans? I know they fought the Hulk and I know the issues but I can't double check, and I need to remember the context. Because I recall them being banished to different dimensions by Portal, and so on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it doesn't make it any less impressive, imo.

And it's impressive in what sense? How do you quantify that. If Spider-Man appeared with a lighter and threw it at the ground and created light, would that impress you? The biggest feat of strength there, is Hulk being able to destroy that piece of rock.

Rage.Of.Olympus
that's why i don't buy he's as durable or strong as superman. it's all hyperbole, IMO.

Do you have any showings of him to prove otherwise. As a result of the lack of showings and his limited appearance we should take what was stated about them as that is the only evidence we have.

Prep-Man
Scans? I know they fought the Hulk and I know the issues but I can't double check, and I need to remember the context. Because I recall them being banished to different dimensions by Portal, and so on.

BTW, it was vector who repelled reality on earth which got the Ufoes into the cross roads, so stop downplaying the feat.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cc89a31

Rage.Of.Olympus

confused

Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk has been knocked out by plenty of people. Hell even Iron Man has taken him down with a punch. It depends on how much he amps and to what level.

Prep-Man
you have to count it, if it is canon. You have to look at the high and low showings of any character....you can't just dismiss it.

Oh, i count it, but I see it as a rare victory for Steve. Plus i'm not using that hulk from that time period anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
BTW. Thor didn't casually defeat that Hulk. Hulk stalemated once Thor didn't have the hammer.

Thor has casually defeated the Hulk and knocked him out.

Prep-Man
Hulk has been knocked out by plenty of people. Hell even Iron Man has taken him down with a punch. It depends on how much he amps and to what level.

Flash has been knocked out by plenty of people slower than he has. Many times. stop acting like he can't be touched.

Prep-Man
Thor has casually defeated the Hulk and knocked him out.

the first two times I'm referring to (old Journey into Mystery) was NOT casual at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flash has been knocked out by plenty of people slower than he has. Many times. stop acting like he can't be touched.

First of all, where do you see the Flash in that post. Second of all, in this board, we ignore the stupidity some writers employ for plot. With his perception which is constantly on, even light seems to stand still to him. It's his greatest weapon. Nobody slower than him should touch him. Also their is context involved in the times the Flash has been knocked out.

He really can't be touched, based on his power set and shouldn't. Most writers choke it up to holding back a lot, but his perception is a natural thing. He has to forcibly turn it off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
the first two times I'm referring to (old Journey into Mystery) was NOT casual at all.

They went toe to toe. You never said you were referring to Journey into the Mystery. I was referring to their fights in general.

Prep-Man
They went toe to toe. You never said you were referring to Journey into the Mystery. I was referring to their fights in general.

uhm, hulk has ko'd thor as well. but the first 2 were silver age, IIRC. The first time was a stalemate and then the second time thor had the upper hand, until his hammer is removed.

Prep-Man
First of all, where do you see the Flash in that post. Second of all, in this board, we ignore the stupidity some writers employ for plot. With his perception which is constantly on, even light seems to stand still to him. It's his greatest weapon. Nobody slower than him should touch him. Also their is context involved in the times the Flash has been knocked out.

He really can't be touched, based on his power set and shouldn't. Most writers choke it up to holding back a lot, but his perception is a natural thing. He has to forcibly turn it off.

it tends to happen, though. i'm pretty familiar with flash. his rogues gallery is my FAVORITE of all the rogues, except Batman. I give him much props, but he can definitely lose to the Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
uhm, hulk has ko'd thor as well. but the first 2 were silver age, IIRC. The first time was a stalemate and then the second time thor had the upper hand, until his hammer is removed.

When has the Hulk ever knocked out Thor? I have all of their fights on hand and he has never done so. Ever.

Thor on the other hand has at least two definite knockout wins against the Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it tends to happen, though. i'm pretty familiar with flash. his rogues gallery is my FAVORITE of all the rogues, except Batman. I give him much props, but he can definitely lose to the Hulk.

The Hulk has been knocked down by Captain America. Doesn't make it right.

With his speed, fights would end in one panel.

The only way the Flash loses against the Hulk is if you ignore part if not all of his abilities. The Hulk wouldn't even know the fight started by the time the Flash has put him down. It's really just that simple. His fast enough to react by the attosecond casually. He would have the Hulk down before he forms a coherent thought.

Prep-Man
When has the Hulk ever knocked out Thor? I have all of their fights on hand and he has never done so. Ever.

Thor on the other hand has at least two definite knockout wins against the Hulk.

hulk annual 2001. hulk crushes thor for a bit and walks away. thor gets up later, but so does hulk who goes down with some lightning.

Prep-Man
The Hulk has been knocked down by Captain America. Doesn't make it right.

With his speed, fights would end in one panel.

The only way the Flash loses against the Hulk is if you ignore part if not all of his abilities. The Hulk wouldn't even know the fight started by the time the Flash has put him down. It's really just that simple. His fast enough to react by the attosecond casually. He would have the Hulk down before he forms a coherent thought.

hulk has grabbed energy that was moving at the speed of light with ease. he can sense energy signatures like that. hulk can also thunderclap him to dust. flash doesn't always win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk annual 2001. hulk crushes thor for a bit and walks away. thor gets up later, but so does hulk who goes down with some lightning.

That wasn't a knock out. He jumped on Thor and pounded for a panel, and Thor is already getting up, and has his hand up for Mjolnir right at the next panel. How is that a knock out?

If you consider that a knock out then you must also consider this a knock out as well right?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight17.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight18.jpg

And this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight8.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight9.jpg

Getting right back up after being knocked down isn't a knock out.

Thor on the other hand actually put him down and he was shown knocked out for a period of time.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight12.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight13.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight14.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk has grabbed energy that was moving at the speed of light with ease. he can sense energy signatures like that. hulk can also thunderclap him to dust. flash doesn't always win.

Scan of Hulk grabbing energy that was stated to move at the speed of light? I have seen him grab energy before but never recall that being stated.

That's nice. Flash is way beyond that in terms of speed.

Thunderclap? That will work against someone who can vibrate and match vibrational frequencies.

He does here, unless we ignore his power set.

Prep-Man
That wasn't a knock out. He jumped on Thor and pounded for a panel, and Thor is already getting up, and has his hand up for Mjolnir right at the next panel. How is that a knock out?

If you consider that a knock out then you must also consider this a knock out as well right?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight17.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight18.jpg

And this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight8.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor2fight9.jpg

Getting right back up after being knocked down isn't a knock out.

Thor on the other hand actually put him down and he was shown knocked out for a period of time.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight12.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight13.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight14.jpg

do you have scans? i can't view them from here. but from what i remember thor was down for a time.

Prep-Man
Scan of Hulk grabbing energy that was stated to move at the speed of light? I have seen him grab energy before but never recall that being stated.

That's nice. Flash is way beyond that in terms of speed.

Thunderclap? That will work against someone who can vibrate and match vibrational frequencies.

He does here, unless we ignore his power set.

i guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
do you have scans? i can't view them from here. but from what i remember thor was down for a time.

Here you go:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight17.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight18.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight19.jpg

He got up right after.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Okay then...

Prep-Man
Here you go:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight17.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight18.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor6fight19.jpg

He got up right after.

damn can't see them. i'll look when i go home.

Rage.Of.Olympus
damn can't see them. i'll look when i go home.

Really, damn they work fine for me.

How about now?

Digi
One, have we established what we're using as current Titans? Two, Raven is Hulk's kryptonite. Nothing he is inside will scare her, and she can empathically turn him into Banner without much trouble. This is, after all, the very alter-able Savage Hulk, not some incarnations that were stuck as Hulk.

Mindset
Hulk is too buff for Raven to affect, obviously.

Digi
Originally posted by Digi
One, have we established what we're using as current Titans? Two, Raven is Hulk's kryptonite. Nothing he is inside will scare her, and she can empathically turn him into Banner without much trouble. This is, after all, the very alter-able Savage Hulk, not some incarnations that were stuck as Hulk.

bumped for end of page.

Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk is too buff for Raven to affect, obviously.

Clearly.

Prep-Man
Really, damn they work fine for me.

How about now?

i see now, but I was at work. that's why I couldn't see them. Anyway, nice fight. It looks like Thor is limp and possibly down and out (even though it's only a moment), but Hulk did a number on him.

Prep-Man

Like I said before, that's not an automatic win. Strange tried the same thing and failed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i see now, but I was at work. that's why I couldn't see them. Anyway, nice fight. It looks like Thor is limp and possibly down and out (even though it's only a moment), but Hulk did a number on him.

Oh okay, I see.

How is he limp, and how does he look his down and out?

Hulk jumps him unexpectedly and while having the momentum beats on him repeatedly for an entire damn page that only resorts in a drop of blood. The panel, "right" after, Thor's arm is already raised up and summoning Mjolnir and he gets up and is standing up just fine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said before, that's not an automatic win. Strange tried the same thing and failed.

When? I mean Stange and Hulk have interacted a lot of times, so I'm not sure what instance you are referring to.

Venus just calmed down Hulk perfectly fine. Raven should be capable off.

If we are using the Titan's team. It's:

The Flash (Wally West)
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Red Arrow
Donna Troy
Beast Boy
Nightwing/Batman (Dick Grayson)

That's just a spite thread.

The Teen Titan's roster is:

Blue Beetle
Kid Flash
Superboy
Red Devil
Bombshell
Static
Miss Martian
Kid Eternity
Wonder Girl
Aqua Girl

Traci Thirteen (If you are willing to count her.)

Hulk loses to either team in my opinion but the Teen Titans, would work for it, and if it progresses for long enough, he could win, but a Blue Beetle who isn't holding the Scarab in check is a freaking monster.

Prep-Man
Oh okay, I see.

How is he limp, and how does he look his down and out?

Hulk jumps him unexpectedly and while having the momentum beats on him repeatedly for an entire damn page that only resorts in a drop of blood. The panel, "right" after, Thor's arm is already raised up and summoning Mjolnir and he gets up and is standing up just fine.

because hulk doesn't know if he's alive or dead. i think the panel is trying to say that he was down, even for a moment. whether he was KO'd or not, Hulk was getting stronger and stronger and Thor was on the ropes. First 2 fights during the early years, show that Hulk can stand toe to toe with Thor himself.

Mindset
Except Bart and Connor aren't on the team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
because hulk doesn't know if he's alive or dead. i think the panel is trying to say that he was down, even for a moment. whether he was KO'd or not, Hulk was getting stronger and stronger and Thor was on the ropes. First 2 fights during the early years, show that Hulk can stand toe to toe with Thor himself.

Yes, because Hulk is obviously such an intelligent creature and his powers are so amazing he can instantly tell whether or not an Asgardian God is dead by turning his back to him, right?

The fact that Thor's hand is already up next panel, and calling for Mjolnir and is already up next panel, shows that Thor still had plenty of fight left in him.

Thor has stalemated Hulk for entire hours on end, without showing signs of tiring despite the Hulk's anger and ever increasing strength.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_HulkThorEqual.jpg

Hulk's ever increasing strength has never defeated Thor despite the fact that Thor, restrains himself.

How was Thor on the ropes?

He was still more than ready to fight the Hulk. Hulk presses his advantage a great deal of the time and keeps on relentlessly pounding on Thor even if it's just for a time and never manages to put him down.

He is lucky Thor doesn't do the same. He throws a blow here and there and stalemates him, but his practically always given the Hulk a chance to get back up, and never presses the advantage or the momentum like the Hulk does.

Hell, he even worries about the Hulk and isn't even trying to kill him, just trying to stop him although he does enjoy the fight. Thor is so strong though that it's always been sufficient. Thor has always been a warrior but his not as savage as the Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Except Bart and Connor aren't on the team.

"Adventure Comics #1" depicts otherwise.

Prep-Man
Yes, because Hulk is obviously such an intelligent creature and his powers are so amazing he can instantly tell whether or not an Asgardian God is dead by turning his back to him, right?

The fact that Thor's hand is already up next panel, and calling for Mjolnir and is already up next panel, shows that Thor still had plenty of fight left in him.

Thor has stalemated Hulk for entire hours on end, without showing signs of tiring despite the Hulk's anger and ever increasing strength.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_HulkThorEqual.jpg

Hulk's ever increasing strength has never defeated Thor despite the fact that Thor, restrains himself.

How was Thor on the ropes?

He was still more than ready to fight the Hulk. Hulk presses his advantage a great deal of the time and keeps on relentlessly pounding on Thor even if it's just for a time and never manages to put him down.

He is lucky Thor doesn't do the same. He throws a blow here and there and stalemates him, but his practically always given the Hulk a chance to get back up, and never presses the advantage or the momentum like the Hulk does.

Hell, he even worries about the Hulk and isn't even trying to kill him, just trying to stop him although he does enjoy the fight. Thor is so strong though that it's always been sufficient. Thor has always been a warrior but his not as savage as the Hulk.

man, you don't know much about the hulk. just because he's a brute doesn't mean he's a retard or can't tell if someone is knocked unconscious . hulk can actually call upon banner's intelligence, even when he's in savage mode, he sensed vision vision approaching him, sensed Klaatu's presence, heard the Wendigo miles away, sensed invisible beings, etc... i think hulk can tell if thor's down, but that's just my opinion.

and thor shouldn't worry about killing hulk. afterall, he has endured vector and we all know what he's capable of.

Prep-Man
When? I mean Stange and Hulk have interacted a lot of times, so I'm not sure what instance you are referring to.

Venus just calmed down Hulk perfectly fine. Raven should be capable off.

If we are using the Titan's team. It's:

The Flash (Wally West)
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Red Arrow
Donna Troy
Beast Boy
Nightwing/Batman (Dick Grayson)

That's just a spite thread.

The Teen Titan's roster is:

Blue Beetle
Kid Flash
Superboy
Red Devil
Bombshell
Static
Miss Martian
Kid Eternity
Wonder Girl
Aqua Girl

Traci Thirteen (If you are willing to count her.)

Hulk loses to either team in my opinion but the Teen Titans, would work for it, and if it progresses for long enough, he could win, but a Blue Beetle who isn't holding the Scarab in check is a freaking monster.

sorry, i was referring to Nightmare and Dyspare who were screwing with hulk's emotions. hulk got out of that.

Dr. Strange also tried to put hulk down by making hulk motionless. here are the scans, thanks to jonathanos.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cf424b0
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/9cea757d

and the strange feat.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/1541089f

Prep-Man
BTW, here is Thor fighting with all his might to keep his ground against Vector.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/d63ec442

While hulk can actually walk through his attacks and grab his hands.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/47d77182

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4623/ufoesih398gzd8.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5109/ufoesih398hxl7.jpg

DarkOdin
BTW, here is Thor fighting with all his might to keep his ground against Vector.

Hardly a better showing for hulk.

The one hulk walked thru was just debris.

Professor Hulk nearlly died it look like lol

I think it shows thor fighting smarter then the hulk lol

Trackz
"Adventure Comics #1" depicts otherwise. they aren't, last issue wonder girl was still cring about superboy being gone,

however with bombshell, kid eternity, wondergirl, and miss martian I think the titans can pull it off (perhaps blue beetle or bombshell can drain the gamma radiation somehow)

Contra
And the result is ... a KO

Digi

On Savage Hulk? or WWH? The thread is about the former. Also, Raven's an empath. It's what she does. Combine that with phasing, and I can't see Hulk beating her ever, let alone the rest of the Titans. Sometimes "Hulk Smash!" just can't beat everyone, especially in a forum battle where characters won't be dumbed down for the plot.

Looks to me like Thor was absorbing all of that guy's attacks, and not taking any damage. The rest is just dramatic literary flare.

The "Strange feat" earlier was also odd. I saw no mention of Strange at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
man, you don't know much about the hulk. just because he's a brute doesn't mean he's a retard or can't tell if someone is knocked unconscious . hulk can actually call upon banner's intelligence, even when he's in savage mode, he sensed vision vision approaching him, sensed Klaatu's presence, heard the Wendigo miles away, sensed invisible beings, etc... i think hulk can tell if thor's down, but that's just my opinion.

and thor shouldn't worry about killing hulk. afterall, he has endured vector and we all know what he's capable of.

I know a lot about the Hulk. I know Banner's intellect has been used before and incarnations of the Hulk have obviously been intelligent. I never said otherwise, but on average, the Savage Hulk is a retard.

He can see Astral forms, and has other unexplained powers. I know this. None of this changes the question of how the hell can Hulk tell if an Asgardian God is dead or alive, while having his back turned? Like the scan said, the Hulk simply didn't care and it never said he was down, and it was obvious he wasn't down.

Of course Thor should worry about killing the Hulk. With his power, it wouldn't be hard. That's why he even restrains his strength and power against the Hulk.

Endured Vector? Not really impressive if I recall those issues correctly and does not equate to him being able to withstand Thor's power. As seen, knocking the Hulk out is easy with his power set.

Rage.Of.Olympus
sorry, i was referring to Nightmare and Dyspare who were screwing with hulk's emotions. hulk got out of that.

Dr. Strange also tried to put hulk down by making hulk motionless. here are the scans, thanks to jonathanos.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cf424b0
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/9cea757d

and the strange feat.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/1541089f

What does D'Spayre and Nightmare, trying to prove decide Hulk's love while screwing with his feelings, and Dr. Strange trying to keep Bruce Banner calm while frustrating him equate to Raven using her empathy?

As seen with Venus, it works just fine, if you turn him into Banner, and keep his anger from reaching a critical level.

Rage.Of.Olympus

sly

Yes, Thor using all of his strength to keep his footing against all the "raw" power of Vector, and X-ray (While absorbing his radiation.) before he defeats them, is a much worse showing than the Hulk plowing through some debris thrown at him and turned into charcoal while attempting to plow through Vector's power while he tries to torture him.........

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Hardly a better showing for hulk.

The one hulk walked thru was just debris.

Professor Hulk nearlly died it look like lol

I think it shows thor fighting smarter then the hulk lol

it states that thor could not advance, while hulk did when facing vector and his u-foes.

Prep-Man
On Savage Hulk? or WWH? The thread is about the former. Also, Raven's an empath. It's what she does. Combine that with phasing, and I can't see Hulk beating her ever, let alone the rest of the Titans. Sometimes "Hulk Smash!" just can't beat everyone, especially in a forum battle where characters won't be dumbed down for the plot.

Looks to me like Thor was absorbing all of that guy's attacks, and not taking any damage. The rest is just dramatic literary flare.

The "Strange feat" earlier was also odd. I saw no mention of Strange at all.

Strange both failed on Savage Hulk and WW Hulk. Nightmare can screw with emotions as well and he failed to put down Hulk for good.

isn't that what an empath does? use psychic powers to screw with emotions?

Rage.Of.Olympus
it states that thor could not advance, while hulk did when facing vector and his u-foes.

The dude wanted to torture him. He says it right there....

Thor is in another league compared to Professor Hulk.

Prep-Man
The dude wanted to torture him. He says it right there....

Thor is in another league compared to Professor Hulk.

and? he was pouring on his power on both and hulk was the one that advanced.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Strange both failed on Savage Hulk and WW Hulk. Nightmare can screw with emotions as well and he failed to put down Hulk for good.

isn't that what an empath does? use psychic powers to screw with emotions?

Dr. Strange put him in a stasis field. That has no bearing on how an empath of Raven's level would do. Putting him in a field where he couldn't move or talk is just silly. You might as well, have punched him in the face for all the good it would do. The frustration would of course cause him to transform into the Hulk.

Dr. Strange tried to talk World War Hulk into a calm state. He was then tricked when he fought Bruce Banner his friend had taken control.

Nightmare was screwing with his emotions to try and mess with the Hulk for a certain reaction as shown. Raven would try and sooth him. Calm him down. Which worked just fine for Venus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
and? he was pouring on his power on both and hulk was the one that advanced.

*Sigh*

He was trying to torture him. He even said so. He didn't care if the Hulk fled or stood his ground. He just wanted him to scream. Context.

He and X-ray tried to put Thor down and couldn't and Thor ended up beating them did he not?

Prep-Man
Dr. Strange put him in a stasis field. That has no bearing on how an empath of Raven's level would do. Putting him in a field where he couldn't move or talk is just silly. You might as well, have punched him in the face for all the good it would do. The frustration would of course cause him to transform into the Hulk.

Dr. Strange tried to talk World War Hulk into a calm state. He was then tricked when he fought Bruce Banner his friend had taken control.

Nightmare was screwing with his emotions to try and mess with the Hulk for a certain reaction as shown. Raven would try and sooth him. Calm him down. Which worked just fine for Venus.

Wow, it looks like you guys left out some info. Early in the issue, Venus tried to calm the hulk down, while Marvel Boy was trying to enter his mind. Both had no effect.

It wasn't until LATER in the issue that Venus succeeded. But Namorita stated that the Hulk calmed down some already.

When Hulk's enraged, most of the time, I don't see Venus or Raven effecting him.

Prep-Man
*Sigh*

He was trying to torture him. He even said so. He didn't care if the Hulk fled or stood his ground. He just wanted him to scream. Context.

He and X-ray tried to put Thor down and couldn't and Thor ended up beating them did he not?

agree to disagree. hulk has withstood vector's attacks twice and was surprised BOTH times. still a better feat than thor's.

Mindset
"Adventure Comics #1" depicts otherwise. That's nice.

They aren't on the team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow, it looks like you guys left out some info. Early in the issue, Venus tried to calm the hulk down, while Marvel Boy was trying to enter his mind. Both had no effect.

It wasn't until LATER in the issue that Venus succeeded. But Namorita stated that the Hulk calmed down some already.

When Hulk's enraged, most of the time, I don't see Venus or Raven effecting him.

Read the issue again. It was stated the affects were not working as a result of the fatal amount of nerve toxins injected into him while he was transforming from Banner into the Hulk. Once those wore off and were burnt through, it worked....

It was actually quite clear.

Rage.Of.Olympus
agree to disagree. hulk has withstood vector's attacks twice and was surprised BOTH times. still a better feat than thor's.

He withstood some debris thrown at him, while the second time Vector was playing with him and turned him into charcoal. What the hell did Thor do if not withstand the combined raw power of Vector and X-ray?

How is wading through debris, and withstanding an attack from an enemy that was playing with you and being reduced to nothing but some bones in the process better than holding your ground better than what Thor did?

Whatever, lets agree to disagree then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's nice.

They aren't on the team.

facepalm

God your dense.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_BartConnerTitans.jpg

It's clear that they are on the team. He even says that the Teen Titans are going to be stacked again. Hell, Conner even makes a damn list, and puts a freaking check mark beside it. It isn't that difficult to interpret.

I accept your concession.

Mindset
Cool.

According to the Teen Titans comic they are not on the team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

According to the Teen Titans comic they are not on the team.

And like I said, according to "Adventure Comics #1", they are on the team. Time lines don't follow the releases of the comics in comics.

iceman24567
Thats stupid the last issue of Final Crisis was a while ago they should already be in the Teen Titans comics because those guys keep getting wrecked.

Mindset
Noted.

And so far they are not on the team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Noted.

And so far they are not on the team.

Well according to that comic they are, and seeing as how everyone in DC is practically hanging off Johns scrotum, if he says they are on the team, they are on team and will portrayed that way soon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thats stupid the last issue of Final Crisis was a while ago they should already be in the Teen Titans comics because those guys keep getting wrecked.

Talk to DC.

iceman24567
DC comics can suck my balls sack

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
DC comics can suck my balls sack thumb up

Trackz
Well according to that comic they are, and seeing as how everyone in DC is practically hanging off Johns scrotum, if he says they are on the team, they are on team and will portrayed that way soon. they aren't, and haven't been for a while, last issue wonder girl was reminiscing about superboy being on the team, that might be a flashback...

that being said bombshell and kid eternity should be able to take the hulk out, the rest of the team can keep him busy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Trackz
they aren't, and haven't been for a while, last issue wonder girl was reminiscing about superboy being on the team, that might be a flashback...

that being said bombshell and kid eternity should be able to take the hulk out, the rest of the team can keep him busy

Holy shit. Outside of Rebirth and Legion of the Three Worlds, this is the only issue these two have appeared in since their return and according to this damn issue they are on the ****ing team. It ain't that damn difficult to understand that time lines don't always agree with the order of publication. Holy shit.

Unless you have a comic that states, that no, these two aren't on the team, published after this issue, then you and mindset can suck my cock.

thumb up

Mindset
then you and mindset can suck by cock.

Reported for failing to even insult properly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reported for failing to even insult properly.

Edited. fu

Mindset
You're a disgrace to homosexuals everywhere.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tell knowsbleed I'm sorry.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
He withstood some debris thrown at him, while the second time Vector was playing with him and turned him into charcoal. What the hell did Thor do if not withstand the combined raw power of Vector and X-ray?

How is wading through debris, and withstanding an attack from an enemy that was playing with you and being reduced to nothing but some bones in the process better than holding your ground better than what Thor did?

Whatever, lets agree to disagree then.

sorry, look at these pics.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e32b9ad9
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e6dd3418
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/1e908ca3

as you can see, it's much more than debris. Welcome to herochat, BTW. smile

Prep-Man
Read the issue again. It was stated the affects were not working as a result of the fatal amount of nerve toxins injected into him while he was transforming from Banner into the Hulk. Once those wore off and were burnt through, it worked....

It was actually quite clear.

i don't even have the issue, to be honest (stopped collecting at issue 3), but i'm getting info from jon. nervo toxins shouldn't be a problem, because he was enraged. Once he was calmed down ALREADY, Venus did the trick.

BTW, Comet Man (who controls emotions) failed to calm Hulk down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
sorry, look at these pics.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e32b9ad9
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/e6dd3418
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/1e908ca3

as you can see, it's much more than debris. Welcome to herochat, BTW. smile

Like I said. He was walking through debris. The fact that it was at the level of gale force winds, doesn't make it impressive. Not at all when we are dealing with these level of characters.

Thanks. Just joined. Haven't even posted yet. Just looking through some threads, and holy shit, there sure are a lot of ignorant idiots on those boards. Worse than even comic vine. I'll be busy schooling some of them in what Thor is capable soon enough.

World War Hulk above King Thor? Lulz....

Prep-Man
if you call debris reality, then I agree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i don't even have the issue, to be honest (stopped collecting at issue 3), but i'm getting info from jon. nervo toxins shouldn't be a problem, because he was enraged. Once he was calmed down ALREADY, Venus did the trick.

BTW, Comet Man (who controls emotions) failed to calm Hulk down.

Tell, jon to read the issue again. It is clearly stated that the reason they couldn't get to him was because of the toxins. The moment, they burned through and he regained some sort of sentient thought, they calmed him down. He wasn't calming down. He was still getting angried.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown5.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
if you call debris reality, then I agree.

It being reality would be impressive if it wasn't for the fact that they were at the crossroads were apparently gale force level wind power can repel the structure of reality. Like I said before. Location and context of the feats are important.

Flying pieces of debris is what he struggled through.

Prep-Man
It being reality would be impressive if it wasn't for the fact that they were at the crossroads were apparently gale force level wind power can repel the structure of reality. Like I said before. Location and context of the feats are important.

Flying pieces of debris is what he struggled through.

uhh, he was going all out. yet, it didn't stop the Hulk. still a better showing than thor's instance.

Prep-Man
Tell, jon to read the issue again. It is clearly stated that the reason they couldn't get to him was because of the toxins. The moment, they burned through and he regained some sort of sentient thought, they calmed him down. He wasn't calming down. He was still getting angried.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_HulkCalmedDown5.jpg

I understand this. but that's how his mind is when he's in Savage mode. nobody could get in, not even Dr. Strange or Xavier or Comet Man or anyone. Once he was calmed down, Venus was able to get in.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I understand this. but that's how his mind is when he's in Savage mode. nobody could get in, not even Dr. Strange or Xavier or Comet Man or anyone. Once he was calmed down, Venus was able to get in.

What are you talking about? He was completely out of it even for his normal Savage self. He was more like mindless Hulk than anything. The moment the toxins burned through, they could get in.

Where do you get he was calmed down from? They were constantly attacking him and using even greater weapons. Now he wasn't completely mindless and had a form of sentience, hence Venus calmed he down.

Like I showed, I even posted scans, Savage Hulk can be calmed down. A Hulk shot full of fatal doses of nerve toxins "while" he was transforming from Banner into the Hulk, is significantly harder to calm down if it is possible.

Prep-Man
What are you talking about? He was completely out of it even for his normal Savage self. He was more like mindless Hulk than anything. The moment the toxins burned through, they could get in.

Where do you get he was calmed down from? They were constantly attacking him and using even greater weapons. Now he wasn't completely mindless and had a form of sentience, hence Venus calmed he down.

Like I showed, I even posted scans, Savage Hulk can be calmed down. A Hulk shot full of fatal doses of nerve toxins "while" he was transforming from Banner into the Hulk, is significantly harder to calm down if it is possible.

that's what i'm using. A MINDLESS Hulk. he has been in this mode before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
uhh, he was going all out. yet, it didn't stop the Hulk. still a better showing than thor's instance.

Him struggling to move himself through gale force winds and having his skin ripped from his bones by gale force winds is more impressive than Thor holding his ground against Vector and X-ray completely unharmed and going on to defeat them? I don't think so.....

That was a shitty showing of durability and strength, if someone like say Storm can throw up some gale force winds push him back to the point she could rip his skin from his bones.

Rage.Of.Olympus
that's what i'm using. A MINDLESS Hulk. he has been in this mode before.

A mindless Hulk? Since when are we using a mindless Hulk? The damn thread title even says Savage Hulk and you refer to Savage Hulk plenty of times.

Your making this up as you go.

Prep-Man
Him struggling to move himself through gale force winds and having his skin ripped from his bones by gale force winds is more impressive than Thor holding his ground against Vector and X-ray completely unharmed and going on to defeat them? I don't think so.....

That was a shitty showing of durability and strength, if someone like say Storm can throw up some gale force winds push him back to the point she could rip his skin from his bones.

his force was able to repel reality and worlds. he was more powerful in that issue and thor's apperance, yet it took thor ALL his might to stand his ground. Hulk on the other hand walked through it. it's not that hard to understand.

Prep-Man
A mindless Hulk? Since when are we using a mindless Hulk? The damn thread title even says Savage Hulk and you refer to Savage Hulk plenty of times.

Your making this up as you go.

Savage or mindless is the same to me. Professor, Savage, and Fixit are the hulks that I know.

Rage.Of.Olympus
his force was able to repel reality and worlds. he was more powerful in that issue and thor's apperance, yet it took thor ALL his might to stand his ground. Hulk on the other hand walked through it. it's not that hard to understand.

Gale force winds were able to repel reality? That's obviously due to the fact that they are in the crossroads. You don't see reality being repelled whenever Thor or Storm throws up a Storm.

I mean seriously I think it's completely stupid, that Hulk has any trouble with gale force winds, but your the one who posted the scan. srug

It took all his might for Thor to hold his footing and not be thrown back, by Vector's power and the power of X-ray at point blank range. I don't see how that's a worse showing than apparent gale force winds being an ultimate struggle and nearly ripping of your skin.

Prep-Man
Gale force winds were able to repel reality? That's obviously due to the fact that they are in the crossroads. You don't see reality being repelled whenever Thor or Storm throws up a Storm.

I mean seriously I think it's completely stupid, that Hulk has any trouble with gale force winds, but your the one who posted the scan. srug

It took all his might for Thor to hold his footing and not be thrown back, by Vector's power and the power of X-ray at point blank range. I don't see how that's a worse showing than apparent gale force winds being an ultimate struggle and nearly ripping of your skin.

they didn't get to the cross roads, unless Vector went all out. it was all Vector that held him back. X-Ray just poured on the radiation that thor absorbed.

Prep-Man
BTW, this is the Hulk that I mean in this thread.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/mindless.html

Rage.Of.Olympus
Savage or mindless is the same to me. Professor, Savage, and Fixit are the hulks that I know.

That's your problem. The Savage Hulk and Mindless Hulk are completely different and it's rather clear that the Mindless incarnation is superior. He is up there with Green Scar.

You keep using Mindless Hulk, but I just go along with it.

Prep-Man
well, now that we got that cleared up... we can now say Raven has zero chance here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
BTW, this is the Hulk that I mean in this thread.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/mindless.html

Nice, you changed the thread specifications to suit your argument. thumb up

You were clearly using Savage Hulk. Do you want me to quote you?

Even according to the bio you just posted, it's rather clear that the Mindless Hulk is completely different to Savage Hulk and is superior.

Rage.Of.Olympus
well, now that we got that cleared up... we can now say Raven has zero chance here.

facepalm

Yes, because you changed the thread specifications to suit yourself.

How the hell is Raven supposed to change Mindless Hulk and calm him down when there is no Bruce Banner to calm down into?

That's some real great debating there. thumb up

Prep-Man
yeah, but i didn't change it like you're thinking, just got the hulk mixed up. raven loses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah, but i didn't change it like you're thinking, just got the hulk mixed up. raven loses.

No you didn't. You just got frustrated and at the presentation of evidence at Raven using her empathy to beat Savage Hulk and did a 180 and changed it from Savage Hulk to Mindless Hulk. A Hulk which there is no Banner to turn into and is nothing but pure rage.

It's rather clear you intended to use Savage Hulk, as you were using and referring to him for the last 6 pages, and you suddenly come to the conclusion this is Mindless Hulk? Lulz. What a fail.

Titans still win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>