Possibly Pregnant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
My girlfriend of a year is possibly pregnant. We've yet to take a test, but I want to know if these symptom could possibly be anything else besides early pregnancy symptoms.

Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
Urinating like 6-7 times a day.
Nipples are sore. Only nipples. Not the entire breast.
She cries for no reason.
Food Craving. She is vegetarian, but has been craving hot dogs. She broke her vegetarian ways just to eat a hot dog. She is eating like 5 a day now.

It's confusing because she has had a period since we've last had sex. Granted, it was earlier than normal and shorter than the normal length.

We're taking a test Monday, but I want to make sure it could be nothing else. She refuses to go to the doctor just yet.

KidRock
Originally posted by The Red
My girlfriend of a year is possibly pregnant. We've yet to take a test, but I want to know if these symptom could possibly be anything else besides early pregnancy symptoms.

Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
She cries for no reason.
Food Craving. She is vegetarian, but has been craving hot dogs. She broke her vegetarian ways just to eat a hot dog. She is eating like 5 a day now.

It's confusing because she has had a period since we've last had sex. Granted, it was earlier than normal and shorter than the normal length.

We're taking a test Monday, but I want to make sure it could be nothing else. She refuses to go to the doctor just yet.

Maybe Swine Flu? lol.

How old are you guys anyway?

dadudemon
Take the damn test.

This is what happens you don't wrap it before you tap.

Paola
totally pregnant yes

congrats dad!

The Red
Originally posted by KidRock
Maybe Swine Flu? lol.

How old are you guys anyway? We're young. 19. I'll be twenty at the turn of the new year.Originally posted by dadudemon
Take the damn test.

This is what happens you don't wrap it before you tap. What are you doing browsing General Discussion? mmmOriginally posted by Paola
totally pregnant yes

congrats dad! I like how you're so sure of your answer. It couldn't be anything else?

~JP~
You can have a period while you are pregnant. While alot of the things you list a symptoms of pregnancy they dont necessarily mean she is pregnant. My question is why are you waiting till Monday. Its a simple test you can pick up at any drugstore. You pee on a stick and in a few minutes you have your answer. My real question is though is, in this day and age with all the means of birth control available how the hell do you kids still manage to get knocked up? I mean for real how dumb can ya be?

The Red
Originally posted by ~JP~
You can have a period while you are pregnant. While alot of the things you list a symptoms of pregnancy they dont necessarily mean she is pregnant. My question is why are you waiting till Monday. Its a simple test you can pick up at any drugstore. You pee on a stick and in a few minutes you have your answer. My real question is though is, in this day and age with all the means of birth control available how the hell do you kids still manage to get knocked up? I mean for real how dumb can ya be? We're waiting till then because that's when she is supposed to start. Secondly, we're not technically kids. Contraceptives were used. Doesn't mean they worked.

Kram3r
We're waiting till then because that's when she is supposed to start. Secondly, we're not technically kids. Contraceptives were used. Doesn't mean they worked.

No, it means they work 98% of the time. Probably broke it.

The Red
Definitely a possibility Kramer.

Kram3r
Definitely a possibility Kramer.

Yes, hence why I said it.

Bouboumaster
If she had a period, you might be alright!

And in the worst case: Abortion.

dadudemon
What are you doing browsing General Discussion? mmm

I spend most of my time here. Since day 1. no expression

wicker_man
Don't ask us (despite the fact many of us claim to be the fountain of all knowledge) go to your local GP or get a pregnancy test kit than go from there. If it's a miss and you don't want kids right now well in the words of the great Jeremy Kyle "Put something on the end of it!"

MildPossession
Not meaning to sound rude, but why come onto a non-medical message board to ask such a thing, get a test or go to her Doctor instead, they do have a confidentiality agreement if worried.

There is also a case where people can worry so much about such things they can bring on the symptoms without actually being pregnant.

I went to the Doctors about my heart a few months ago and because of my anxiety, it brought on fevers, headaches and so on. Once I was told by him that my heart was fine, it all went away.

Also, looking on the internet for medical advice for the majority is one of the modern world pains in the arse, gets people worried over nothing and thinking the worst.

Seriously, if worried, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.

King Kandy
WHY are you asking us instead of taking an incredibly easy to use test that's available at any store?

Digi
Originally posted by King Kandy
WHY are you asking us instead of taking an incredibly easy to use test that's available at any store?

Kinda what I was thinking.

I'm going to vote that she's halfways pregnant.

The Nuul
Lower Back Pain: Because you donkey punched her.

Feverish Lately: Shes sick

Urinating like 6-7 times a day: she an alcoholic and drinks way to much.

Nipples are sore. Only nipples. Not the entire breast: stop biting them.

She cries for no reason: Because you hurt her feelings one to many times or she has personal issues.

Food Craving. She is vegetarian, but has been craving hot dogs. She broke her vegetarian ways just to eat a hot dog. She is eating like 5 a day now: Shes doing the right thing and thats to eat meat, its coming back to her senses.

Hope this helps.....

inimalist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Urinating like 6-7 times a day: she an alcoholic and drinks way to much.

or shes a diabetic.

actually, looking at the list, only the sore nipples aren't possible signs of diabetes... (not good ones, I'll admit it, I'm reaching here)

Mairuzu
This the second time that you thought she was pregnant. Well actually you said she had a miscarriage...
Damn man...

Live and learn.

lil bitchiness
Just take the pregnancy test, I don't understand why you guys didn't do that to begin with.

And if you think something went wrong, there is always morning after pill. It is true, concentraption is not 100% but seriously, considering that us women are very fertile about 4 days a month, your contraception must have failed completely, you were (unsuccessfully) using the ''daddy technique' or you're really really unlucky. (or lucky for that matter, if you want to have a little human.)

But Seriously, take the test ASAP, so you can take further steps.

Mairuzu
and stop playing halo

crimsonphoenix
it sounds like she is showing 2 maybe 3 of the signs of being pregnant. but there needs to be more. like is she sleeping alot. getting tired easily. is she suddenly eating more food than normal. i think you should just go ahead and buy the test. dont wait......

Mairuzu
that sig shock

crimsonphoenix
evil face

Bouboumaster
If she's pregnant, all you need is a staircase + push + elbow drop.

Darth Macabre
Should have pulled out.

Symmetric Chaos
I suggest the stomach punch test.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If she's pregnant, all you need is a staircase + push + elbow drop.

Tabernacle...Je ne voudrais pas etre ton petite amie laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Tabernacle...Je ne voudrais pas etre ton petite amie laughing out loud

stick out tongue

We both know you want to be mine. shifty no expression

But seriously, you should've pulled out, kid.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Mairuzu
that sig shock

steverules_2
She's pregnant...

Mairuzu
You are NOT the father.

Tonks

Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
She cries for no reason.

lol dude I'm gonna have a baby and everything that you just named is totally preg. Her period wasnt really a period alot of women bleed alittle bit and they think that their period came early but its shorter and lighter.

CONGRATS!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Should have pulled out.

Mairuzu
never tell a man congrats on the baby

GCG
This is just locking your car keys in your car

Bouboumaster

Impediment
Just go buy a damn EPT (Easy Pregnancy Test) for Jebus' sake.

Ax3l
You are NOT the father.

SGtWssdauME

The Red
Maybe it was all a false alarm. she started spotting today and now her breasts are really sore. Usually happens before she starts her period. So I don't know anymore.

Mairuzu
Smooth move

GCG
Great ; A thread on your g/f period !

lil bitchiness
Maybe it was all a false alarm. she started spotting today and now her breasts are really sore. Usually happens before she starts her period. So I don't know anymore.

Dude, i'm going to send you $20 to give to your girlfriend to buy a damn pregancy test.

Scythe
Dude, i'm going to send you $20 to give to your girlfriend to buy a damn pregancy test.

Well in that case, I think my fiance might be pregnant too. My friend's girlfriend is pregnant, possibly. I accept paypal.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Scythe
Well in that case, I think my fiance might be pregnant too. My friend's girlfriend is pregnant, possibly. I accept paypal.

I'll just send you some coat hangers, if that's ok...running a bit low on moneh.

Scythe
I'll just send you some coat hangers, if that's ok...running a bit low on moneh.

That's alright, I'll only be hungry 30 mins afterwards anyways.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Scythe
That's alright, I'll only be hungry 30 mins afterwards anyways.

That was really mean of me.

Instead, I'll send you this -

http://bohemianabstractions.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gc065-happyfathersday.jpg

Scythe
That was really mean of me.

Instead, I'll send you this -

http://bohemianabstractions.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gc065-happyfathersday.jpg

Madame, that is disgusting, I would never eat a tie. Thanks for the gesture though. I'll let my friend and my fiance know I'm the father. This is like talk show results right here.

Ms Chelle
Red, stop being a wienie and asking us if she could possibly be in the motherly way... man up and go get the test.

ps: her spotting could be caused by the embryo (if there is one) from implanting itself in her womb.

lil bitchiness

chomperx9
Dude, i'm going to send you $20 to give to your girlfriend to buy a damn pregancy test. my fiance has been fealing funny and she doesnt know if its her period or she might be pregnant. could you help us out with her getting a pregnancy test as well cause this is kind making me worry and we are running real low with money right now. thanks

Syren
laughing

Mairuzu
I'll be back for baby number 3.

steverules_2
You are NOT the father.

Thats what he thinks 131

shiv

Sounds like Zombie fever.

She's mutating into a flesh eating human body devoid of consciousness. Run while you can! Man. Run while you can

inimalist
its like, 89%, diabetes

Paola

I'll try get pregnant today... eek!

mmm I like how you're so sure of your answer. It couldn't be anything else?

lol, most likely... it was my way to tell you go take the test, all those are pregnancy symptoms but you don't have them all at the same time and specially not all in this early stage your girl is supposed to be laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by Paola

*helps get Paola pregnant*

shifty

Nemesis X
Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
She cries for no reason.

She probably sat down too much.
She could just be sick.
She probably drinks too much.
Uh...No comment.
There are chances that you may have to accept the fact your girlfriend is an emo.
Being a vegetarian can make you go crazy every once in a while so don't expect her to chew plants for the rest of her life.

Darth Jello
Don't use oil based lubricants.

Use a drop of lube inside the condom if you're not circumcised.

Wear thicker condoms for anal.

And those are my tips for avoiding condom failure.

But here's a big one, unless you've been poisoned in the fifth basement of the arcane labyrinth by the troll of evermore, don't seek medical advice on a non-medical internet forum.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Don't use oil based lubricants.

Use a drop of lube inside the condom if you're not circumcised.

Wear thicker condoms for anal.

And those are my tips for avoiding condom failure.

But here's a big one, unless you've been poisoned in the fifth basement of the arcane labyrinth by the troll of evermore, don't seek medical advice on a non-medical internet forum. I get it, cause there are lots of geeks on the internet, yes?

shiv
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Red, stop being a wienie

all pregnant women

like wiener

Ax3l
Maybe it was all a false alarm. she started spotting today and now her breasts are really sore. Usually happens before she starts her period. So I don't know anymore. The fact that you know that disturbs me.

The Red
Originally posted by Ax3l
The fact that you know that disturbs me. The fact that I pay attention to someone I love? Figures.

Wei Phoenix
So why haven't you guys took a test yet?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Paola

call if you need assistance

The Red
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So why haven't you guys took a test yet? Most tests aren't accurate or give false negatives if you use it a week before the missed period. We're waiting till she's a day late.

lil bitchiness
Most tests aren't accurate or give false negatives if you use it a week before the missed period. We're waiting till she's a day late.

Home pregnancy tests are around 97% accurate when done correctly.

inimalist
Most tests aren't accurate or give false negatives if you use it a week before the missed period. We're waiting till she's a day late.

dude, retarded

Robtard
I'm late here, apologies, traffic was endless. But has anyone already told Red that he should have just put it in her butt, if her getting pregnant is such an issue?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
dude, retarded

I don't think pregnancy test can check for that.

Wei Phoenix

I just took 10 pregnancy tests and they all said I wasn't pregnant.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm late here, apologies, traffic was endless. But has anyone already told Red that he should have just put it in her butt, if her getting pregnant is such an issue?

Oh, wow! This is a rarity! A buttsex joke from Robtard.

And now a little message from our sponsor:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/8/72%20Hamster%20with%20a%20Hat.jpg

Robtard
Oh, wow! This is a rarity! A stupid-picture joke from DDM.

P.S. I'll now quadruple my butt-sex joke output.

Mairuzu
moved

Ax3l
The fact that I pay attention to someone I love? Figures. I love my dog, but you don't see me checking to see if his balls are tender.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ax3l
I love my dog, but you don't see me checking to see if his balls are tender.

He's probably appreciate it if you did.

amity75
Congratulations Daddy

dadudemon
Oh, wow! This is a rarity! A stupid-picture joke from DDM.

P.S. I'll now quadruple my butt-sex joke output.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/butthurt.jpg

Mairuzu
photo sucks

Robtard
photo sucks

Plus he just proved my point. Silly bastard.

dadudemon
Plus he just proved my point. Silly bastard.

It's neither a shitty photo (not a photo), nor did it prove your point (you'd think I posted that image to your post for reasons OTHER than proving you right).

smile

Robtard
LoL, now look who is indeed butt-hurt.

dadudemon
LoL, now look who is indeed butt-hurt.

What? No buttsex joke?

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's neither a shitty photo (not a photo), nor did it prove your point (you'd think I posted that image to your post for reasons OTHER than proving you right).

smile Woaaaah, that's....that's some deep shit, man.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Woaaaah, that's....that's some deep shit, man.

You got me good, man.

Robtard
What? No buttsex joke?

Improper butt-sex can lead to butt-hurt. /end fact

Bardock42
You got me good, man.

thx

dadudemon
Improper butt-sex can lead to butt-hurt. /end fact

laughing

yes

Like, bruised taints and broken dicks.

Robtard
Those can and do happen, ****ing novices.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by inimalist
or shes a diabetic.

actually, looking at the list, only the sore nipples aren't possible signs of diabetes... (not good ones, I'll admit it, I'm reaching here) no its a sign of heavy use.

§P0oONY
Why would she be peeing more this early in the pregnancy? That's caused by pressure of the baby on the bladder... It'd just be a bunch of cells atm.... In fact, it's too early for most symptoms.

It's sounds more likely to be diabetes... But what do I know, I'm not a doctor.... Which you could go see?

The Red

§P0oONY

Mairuzu
I researched all her symptoms and all are a sign of early pregnancy. I don't remember exactly, but it has something to do with the hormones in the body changing to get ready for a baby. shes pregs

Wei Phoenix
I researched all her symptoms and all are a sign of early pregnancy. I don't remember exactly, but it has something to do with the hormones in the body changing to get ready for a baby.

Just take the test and get it over with. Hell they're like 99% accurate so buy 2 or 3 to make you feel better if you think they're inaccurate.

Bardock42
So, you took a test yesterday, how did that turn out?

AngryManatee
Just throwin' it out there.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/08/Abortionsendsbabiestogodfaster.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
No it sends them to hell. Original sin and all that, babies are basically the shit of Satan himself until you baptize them.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No it sends them to hell. Original sin and all that, babies are basically the shit of Satan himself until you baptize them.

shh, you'e ruining my plans!!! shifty

Davis Bloome
This thread is a waste of time, which is evident by him not having his girl take the damn pregnancy test already. If this was a real thread, he'd actually have had her take the ****ing test.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
This thread is a waste of time, which is evident by him not having his girl take the damn pregnancy test already. If this was a real thread, he'd actually have had her take the ****ing test.

****ing is what got him into this mess in the first place.

Nemesis X
****ing is what got him into this mess in the first place.

You can blame either the hormones or the bar.

olla86

Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
She cries for no reason.

May be she has some problems with hormones? The test is necessary...

bogen

Lower Back Pain
Feverish Lately
She cries for no reason.

She's either pregnant or has some hormonal condition she just came down with.
Happened to a friend of mine, similar story . She had the Hormonal thing btw stick out tongue

Digi
Originally posted by Davis Bloome

Kinda my thoughts as well. I smelled shenanigans from the start, but didn't want to say anything because there didn't seem to be a point, and discussion actually seemed to be fairly on-topic.

Davis Bloome
That's the real sad part about it. Even though some jokes were thrown in (which were damn funny), people here took the time to give him some advice, and it was all for a b.s. thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.