Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
okay this is for discussion about the actress kristin stewart who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twiight Saga so what do you think about her love her..hate her...does she annoy the heck out of you, was she the right choice for the part of bella.
Personally she just rubs me up the wrong way she just annoys me to be honest from her man voice to her emotionless expressions anyway what do you think about her ?

botankus
Don't know who she is, so I hate her.

BruceSkywalker
don't know enough after one film...

MildPossession
Man voice? what are you going on about.

I don't love her, or hate her. She is nothing special in the acting department but she doesn't get on my nerves in a film. Just saw Adventureland with her in, pretty good.

Be interested to see how she does as Joan Jett in her next film, that will really test her acting.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
Man voice? what are you going on about.

I don't love her, or hate her. She is nothing special in the acting department but she doesn't get on my nerves in a film. Just saw Adventureland with her in, pretty good.

Be interested to see how she does as Joan Jett in her next film, that will really test her acting.

yeah i can't wait to see that.. hey do you know if she will be doing her own singing or will she be lip scyncing(sp)??

MildPossession
I don't know, but if she mimes well I'm not bothered. Marion Cottilard(can never remember surname) mimes well in La Vie En Rose and she was fantastic.

Mairuzu
i dont like her face

celestialdemon
I don't hate her, but she does annoy me. Her expression never really changes.

BruceSkywalker
I don't know, but if she mimes well I'm not bothered. Marion Cottilard(can never remember surname) mimes well in La Vie En Rose and she was fantastic.

yeah Marion was very good

Wanderer11
She does annoy me, but I wouldn't say that I hate her.

BackFire
She always carries a demeanor that looks like she's just been or is about to be raped.

lil bitchiness
Yup annoying. Saw her in an interview and she's just obnoxious looking. Expressionless.

MildPossession
I just think she looks rather stoned whenever I see her.

BruceSkywalker
I just think she looks rather stoned whenever I see her.

I have seen a few pics of her smoking weed

steverules_2
I don't like her, I liked twilight...but I woulda liked it more if someone else had played Bella...she annoyed the heck outta me

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yup annoying. Saw her in an interview and she's just obnoxious looking. Expressionless.
Same for me when I saw her at the MTV movie awards last year.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by BackFire
She always carries a demeanor that looks like she's just been or is about to be raped.

QFT

zeel
Didnt care for twilight. was a movie obviously made for the teenage teenie bopper's. Horrible acting for sure. When someone trys to comapre it to underworld i just start laughing. as far as kristin goes shes a young kid and a pot head, what els is there to say.

steverules_2
Twilight is better than underworld shifty biscuits

MildPossession
Underworld and Twilight are totally different films, only similar thing is the forbidden love element.

Altar[1stONE]
God damn im bawling with laughter , you guys are cruel but so damn right. The man voice , a face of a pre or post rape victim, a static stoner demeanor LOL !! She sucked in "Into the Wild" what the hell was she singing in that movie anyhow? " I am an old woman, named after my mother, banged by a bagger in an old rodeo? " etc or some shit... so yes.....i hates her.. evil face

Oh and btw, JOAn freakin Jett?? are you kidding me?... i mean ..did they have to go there? Bad casting...

MildPossession
Dakota Fanning is another lead in it, but can't remember the singer she is playing.

Darth Vicious
Dakota Fanning is another lead in it, but can't remember the singer she is playing.

Now that's a talented young actress.

Altar[1stONE]
Yeah , shes alright i suppose. But ..uh ..from what i recall in that snore fest that was Push...shes got that man voice thing going on too lol!! laughing

guy222
she's cute

doin her first nude role also

BruceSkywalker

she is playing Cherie Currie...

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by guy222
she's cute

doin her first nude role also

Damn, already?

Altar[1stONE]
which movie? the joan jett one?

steverules_2
If she has testicles I won't be surprised...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
before twilight, she's fine and interesting.

when she did twilight, everything flew out the window. she showed the talent of a peanut (even peanuts could do better, actually) when she did that. she was better in Zathura. O.o

botankus
Originally posted by steverules_2
If she has testicles I won't be surprised...

I finally figured out who this chick is. And I think steverules may be on to something, because I definitely thought she was a boy in Panic Room for about 1/2 the film.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
before twilight, she's fine and interesting.

when she did twilight, everything flew out the window. she showed the talent of a peanut (even peanuts could do better, actually) when she did that. she was better in Zathura. O.o

I agree. She actually showed at least some talent and emotion in Zathura.

fallenangle
dont like her

BADGALcharlie26
she did look like a boy in panic room actually at first thought it was a boy till I realised It was a girl. I guess she weren't so annoying In zathura but god she is in the twilight movies she has a look on her mush like she is constipated

steverules_2
I remember when it looked like she sniffed herself to see if she smelt bad in twilight cause Ed had this disgusted look upon his face from across the room in chemistry

MildPossession
She certainly ain't boy looking now:

http://www.wonderday.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/kristen-stewart.jpg

steverules_2
She certainly ain't boy looking now:

http://www.wonderday.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/kristen-stewart.jpg

Nope, she's a man now smile

teamB_macro
didn't realize she was the boy in panic room nor the shrieky sister in zathura till she's all popular as bella. who's cutting her hair lately tho?

MildPossession
The hair has been explained already.

steverules_2
It was?

MildPossession
I thought it was... is there another topic on here then because I explained why she had the weird hair, for another film role.

Syren
Best you explain again then stick out tongue

And I like her, for all the fact that she's definitely a zombie.

steverules_2
Best she had

What about the fact that she's got a penis?

MildPossession
Go find the other topic. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Best she had

What about the fact that she's got a penis?

have proof??

leonheartmm
love her lover lover her to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

definition of perfection.................... although i wish shed stop doing whatever drugs shes doing now, its making her eyelids sag. she needs to take a break from all the work.

Neo_Version 7
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2026/twilightstewartbooty122.jpg
I would still hit it. Repeatedly.

Altar[1stONE]
from that angle, so would I.

BADGALcharlie26
figures lol seen that pic a lot

zeel
Twilight is better than underworld shifty biscuits

you must still be in puberty.

steverules_2
Originally posted by zeel
you must still be in puberty.

Yeah thats clearl it sly

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
have proof??

If I find someone good with photoshop then I will big grin

BruceSkywalker
Yeah thats clearl it sly

If I find someone good with photoshop then I will big grin

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Kristen Stewart is a chicken

steverules_2
Do you have proof? dur

BruceSkywalker
Do you have proof? dur

just watch the mtv awards when she came out to introduce the new new moon trailer

steverules_2
But I don't wanna!!!

stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
But I don't wanna!!!

stick out tongue

mad mad mad mad laughing laughing laughing

First_Tsurugi06
Total Plain Jane. The chick with the short brown hair was way cuter.

maham
I didn't like her acting in twilight.She was so serious all the time and looked kind of confused (whereas Bella in the book does give us some comic relief) She doesn't annoy me though.She could've done better.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Bellasue2.jpg

Davis Bloome
She's nothing really special. Seems like a one note monotone actress to me, but really sweet in real life, and pretty down to Earth.

But, Underworld is infinitely better than Twilight and Kate Beckinsale is universally hotter than Kristin Stewart.

eyevideo12
In My Opinion she Was Looking Good In New Moon she Looks simple And Cute In Movie

leonheartmm
most gorgeous woman on earth

AbnormalButSane
I used to think she had potential when I saw her in Panic Room, but in the Twilight movies she's so expressionless. That and it annoys me that she only opens her eyes half way, like she's incredibly high all the time.

But I do think she's pretty in a not so overtly kind of way.

BruceSkywalker
she just may be the next mary jane watson sad

Alpha Centauri
she just may be the next mary jane watson sad

Those are just rumours.

Just like the rumours that Pattinson will play Parker. They'd never do both, but if I had to pick I'd rather her be M.J. than him be Parker.

-AC

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by leonheartmm
most gorgeous woman on earth

The topic is of Kristen Stewart, not Kristen Bell.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I used to think she had potential when I saw her in Panic Room, but in the Twilight movies she's so expressionless. That and it annoys me that she only opens her eyes half way, like she's incredibly high all the time.

But I do think she's pretty in a not so overtly kind of way.

twilight isnt her shining moment. you shud watch her in "speak" "fierce people" "the cake eater" "into the wild" and "adventureland". {btw, these are all movies worth watching by themselves}

shes quite possibly the most talented actress of her generation {only one better i can think of is jenna malone, and shes a bit older}.

i think ull find a lot MORE to her beauty. twilight just isnt the type of thing that works in a MOVIE. but that woman has kaleidoscopes for eyes.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
The topic is of Kristen Stewart, not Kristen Bell.

i liked bell as veronica mars. i dont like her so much as a grownup though. shes still hilarious in real life. still, nothing on stewart.

AsbestosFlaygon
i liked bell as veronica mars. i dont like her so much as a grownup though. shes still hilarious in real life. still, nothing on stewart.
Pass me some of that stuff you're having.

First_Tsurugi06
still, everything on rabbit-toothed monotone mary sue.

Fixed.

leonheartmm
i like her rabbit teeth. shes only monotone in twilight{seriously, has any1 even seen her other movies, or is this just a twilight hate thing?}. and she is anything BUT a mary sue, watch some of her interview. shes hardcore/foulmouthed/perpetually intrigued/overthinker.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8400000/Interview-Magazine-Kristen-kristen-stewart-8423464-770-1000.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/2386572615_6b2db2f35f.jpg

http://pds.exblog.jp/logo/1/200412/14/14/c001291420070109224038.jpg

http://whattheforks.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/cake-eaters-kristen-stewart-1.jpg

http://isthisfashion.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/kristen-stewart-adventureland-premiere-13.jpg

leonheartmm
yeah thats her singing

OLPnJJZOZhI

Nkbxk5uXEL8

sFKQUJ3sb2k

Syren
shes quite possibly the most talented actress of her generation {only one better i can think of is jenna malone, and shes a bit older}.

I cannot stand Jenna Malone nahuh

But anyway, I do think that the apparent Kristen-hate is more residual Twilight-hate than anything else laughing out loud

Davis Bloome
I have to update my post above:

I think Stewart is a one note untalented actress who may be a pill popper that needs to just go away and not trouble everyone with her terrible acting.

giclee12
Love Her Because She's looking So Cute,simple And Straight Girl

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I have to update my post above:

I think Stewart is a one note untalented actress who may be a pill popper that needs to just go away and not trouble everyone with her terrible acting.

did you watch any of the movies i recommended???? really what ur saying is like saying micheal cain is a bad actor because he played one in gold member.

First_Tsurugi06
They don't even insinuate talent. The only things she's not doing in them that she does in Twilight movies are extended pauses and stammering. As far as Twilight is concerned, it's really not like she provides any kind of redeeming factors to the pitiful dialogue among other things. Not to mention that most Twilight spoof videos tend to have girls cuter than her.

At the very best she's a younger, less attractive, less charismatic, and less talented, poor-man's Mila Kunis.

Mr. Rhythmic
Awful actress.

the ninjak
She's Hot

First_Tsurugi06
Seriously, she's not even cute. Praise for her is either a crueler, less self-aware William Hung esque inside joke, or just really...complex standards.

steverules_2
Could she look any angrier when she wins an award?? Unless it was an award for ugliest dullest actor to ever be put into a film, she just pisses me off...I would actually punch her, she looks manly enough for me to not feel guilty for hitting a chick

Blue Wiccan
Lol i know init. She's just miserable and she always looks stoned. Speaks in her man voice and if people go by her looks to compensate...Fail. and without her looks and judge on her zero personality well...EPIC FAIL. Because she aint got no personality just the ability to give dull interviews and accept awards looking more consitapated than ever.

leonheartmm
sigh......................

Stall_19
She's nothing special. She is relate-able though as she always looks to be uncomfortable during interviews and other press related duties.

P-Geyser
Dayum..... most of you guys can be so cruel. I think Kristin is most definatley beautiful and gorgeous and she is a talented actress.

Definatley Beautiful.

First_Tsurugi06
http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/0ompaLoompa/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

If that's your idea of beautiful, I don't even wanna know what you call plain, which she is.

And seriously: WHAT TALENT?

P-Geyser
Lol...touche Heath. For Cryin out loud she is not ugly. In my opinion, I think she is beautiful... while you think she is "plain" in your opinion I suppose.

Though While she is beautiful, she can't hold a candle to actresses such as...

Kate Mara
Evangeline Lilly
Amy Adams
Kate Beckinsale
Ali Larter

First_Tsurugi06
I never said ugly, bur she can barely even hold a candle in looks to Maggie Gyllenhaal ffs. And at least Ms. Gyllenhaal has some good performances (and movies) to her name. Aside from Twilight, the only thing that would come immediately to someone's mind for Kristen is that little Jumanji in space, and even that's a maybe at best.

But huge props on bringing up Amy Adams. I see our tastes have some common ground.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
But huge props on bringing up Amy Adams. I see our tastes have some common ground.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

ADarksideJedi
I don't hate her or like her I dislike her and I think she is an awful actess.

leonheartmm
i call pamela anderson/ali larter plain.

and seriously, facepalm. people really cant recognise beauty

~Bun Bun~
In Adventureland she played a good troubled stonner teen srug

Makes me LOL when people says she looks stonned all the time.

pseudo_sarah
They really should have cast someone as Bella Swan that is attractive and has something going for her. In subsequent movies, it's gotten better, but she really isn't that impressive.

fanhost
I love Kristen Stewart..

BloodRawEngine
and seriously, facepalm. people really cant recognise beauty

These people being the Kristen Stewart fanbase.

stardompips
hate her, specially in The Runaways!

dadudemon
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
These people being the Kristen Stewart fanbase.

HA!

Darth Piggott
I can't say I love her or hate her, but I can say that I would hit that, and that Twilight sucks

aaaakillamike@$
()MY G()D 1 L()V3 H3R 1N TW1L1GHT!!!!!!!!

Stoic
I like her. She's pretty. Definitely my type of girl, because she is one of those women that has the type of beauty that increases over time, with or without makeup. Oh and she has a great ass too.

the ninjak
She's hot.

Something about the dark contact lenses makes her hotter as well. She looked great on the Jimmy Fallon Show.

CVpDqWtsJm4

Jack Angel
Originally posted by Stoic
I like her. She's pretty. Definitely my type of girl, because she is one of those women that has the type of beauty that increases over time, with or without makeup. Oh and she has a great ass too. i totally agree with that lol

lockanika
I just hate her in that dumb movie Twilight.

Thoren
Twilight is better than underworld shifty biscuits Lies uhuh

siriuswriter
Don't love her, don't hate her... tolerate her. She did some good films before Twilight came along but I'm very interested to see where she'll go from that. Rob Pattinson has already redeemed himself with "Water For Elephants," so whether or not Kristin Stewart can go back to the big leagues is yet to be seen.

rudester
Ditto. I dont know her well enough to hate her and I'm gay as a kite so I dont love her either.

Katya
I don't hate her, just the hype from all the fans . She's not a good actress, below average looking and awkward .

Αθάνατος
So you guys are part of a movie forum, yet you are only familar with certain 'famous' people. First of all Kristen Stewart is by far one of the best female actresses in Hollywood. She has way more than one movie. Here is a list of her accomplishments. Adventureland, Zathura, Catch That Kid, Panic Room, The Twilight Saga, In The Land of Women, Fierce People, What Just Happened, The Runaways, The Yellow Hankerchief, On The Road, Into The Wild, Meet The Rileys, Snow White and The Huntsman (coming summer 2012), a cameo in Jumpers, Speak (A Showtime Original movie), The Messengers, Cold Creek Manor,and The Cake Eaters (which is an AWESOME movie, go watch this and tell me the girl doesn't have talent) . I've probably missed a few, but also Kristen Stewart did several of these movies within a few years apart. She is dedicated, talented, beautiful, and real. Why is it so hard to like some who is real? She dresses how she wants, she does what she wants, and she will only do movies that appeal to her. She deserves much respect and soon enough, all of you haters, will be on fan page as her 'biggest fan.' Grow up!

Αθάνατος
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Don't love her, don't hate her... tolerate her. She did some good films before Twilight came along but I'm very interested to see where she'll go from that. Rob Pattinson has already redeemed himself with "Water For Elephants," so whether or not Kristin Stewart can go back to the big leagues is yet to be seen.

She had already made several successful movies before Twilight. Twilight was supposed to be an independent film, but since he gained so much attention, she became an overnight success. But...Panic Room was a successful movie. She has worked with people like Robert De Niro, Jody Foster, Dennis Quaid, Ryan Reynolds.

Patient_Leech
'Don't Give A Shit' her. Twilight sucks, though.

guy222
she cute

silksmitha654
i love Kristen Stewart always..I am the big fan of her...

harry1233
i love her so much

sophiewilcoxx
I think that is her trademark. She's doing something that will leave an impression on people's mind. She's simple, beautiful and has innocent face. I love her and hate her at the same time. lol

the ninjak
Looking forward to seeing her in On The Road. Extremely beautiful here.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/kristen-stewart-garrett-hedlund-on-the-road.jpg

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
'Don't Give A Shit' her. Twilight sucks, though.

You want to take a dump on her...is that what your saying? no expression

sophiewilcoxx
Oh and I also love her when she smokes... if you know what I mean.

rudester
I choose.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Christina-Applegate-christina-applegate-4123214-800-1189.jpg

WeRKidz09
Kristin is very awkward and kinda monotone. She seems very conservative like she doesn't want to draw attention yet she's a famous actress. Props for going for it.

ares834
Apparently she was the highest paide actress last year...

I'm baffled.

the ninjak
Saw her in Snow White tonight and she was HOT!

Also saw her in On the Road and she outdid herself.

BruceSkywalker
Kristen Stewart is laughing all the way to bank..

more roles will come her way..

siriuswriter
Charlize Theron speaks the truth. I love that Stewart is calling her all sorts of names - and then it's like - oh yeah, she won a best actress Oscar for completely destroying her looks and being a convict in whatever that movie was called.

It doesn't really help that Stewart is kind of a snot already without adding all the Hollywood fame and fortune.

the ninjak
mad Stewart only said during a cast panel that it hurt riding the horses.

And Charlize butt in saying I don't complain about my roles because "I'm An Academy Award Winning actress."

She was a douche that day. And Stewart did no wrong.big grin

Fredjones01
I really like her she do many best movies. My favorite movies of Kristin Stewart are :-
1. Twilight (I) (2008)
2. New Moon (2009)
3. Into the Wild (2007)
4. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)

maham
Don't love/hate her, but she does annoy me when she acts in supposedly intense scenes but ends up looking like she's about to throw up 8-S

Ascendancy
She always looks sick and like she's about to cry. Get some sun. She also acts the same in EVERY movie she's in. Nothing dynamic, nothing amazing, just sad and bored. Weakest of sauces.

nislambkpl
Her act in twilight is good and attracting. I want to see her in the next part 2.

the ninjak
She looks hot in the new trailer.

super pr*xy
she boinked that married director from snow white.. what a home-wrecking whore.. i hate her..

the ninjak
Can't blame him/

BruceSkywalker
both are to blame.. i blame sanders more though... .

won;t matter anyway unless breaking damn part 2 is a resounding flop

roughrider
News reports on IMDB are that Robert Pattinson has moved out of their home. wink

the ninjak
both are to blame.. i blame sanders more though... .

won;t matter anyway unless breaking damn part 2 is a resounding flop

Hey if it wasn't for Actresses screwing Directors we wouldn't be blessed with the Underworld movies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hey if it wasn't for Actresses screwing Directors we wouldn't be blessed with the Underworld movies.

lol

besides i suspect sander's wife knew.. also pattinson's own aunt is happy about what happened

Originally posted by roughrider
News reports on IMDB are that Robert Pattinson has moved out of their home. wink

he did however im not sure fir how long

zeel
stewart isnt the worst actress but she makes a horrible human being.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by zeel
stewart isnt the worst actress but she makes a horrible human being.

a few people are already supporting her

society619
Don't hate her, don't love her either

roughrider
Apparently, Kristen Stewart might be stretching the truth about this being a 'brief' dalliance. Rupert Sanders' brother-in-law is now claiming this started halfway through the shoot for Snow White And The Huntsman, and wasn't a one day slip up. shifty

Patient_Leech
So not only is she a dull, boring actress, but she's also a real-life cheat? She's got a lot going for her...

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So not only is she a dull, boring actress, but she's also a real-life cheat? She's got a lot going for her...

She's worth something like 40-50mil, mostly from those terrible Twilight films, so she has that going for her.

Patient_Leech
Good point. That's a good reason to marry her, then divorce her when she cheats and you're entitled to a good chunk of that dough.

the ninjak
I bet she's got a drawer full prenups just for such an eventuality.

She knows her limits. She ain't losing her money for booty calls.

roughrider
Angelina Jolie is supposed to be the modern day Elizabeth Taylor, for behavior like this. I guess Kristen is gunning for the home-wrecker throne (And Angie's been settled with brad for several years now, so...)

CowardlyBlakMan
What a whore. Yum

rudester
I heard about that but after seeing what she left robert for, yum!!!

rudester
take it back I thought she cheated on him with the huntsman... woe stewart likes them old, she likes old man balls.

http://cdn2.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story_header/photos/kristen-stewaart-rupert-sanders-SP-072512.jpg

She kinda looks like his wife?? does anyone else thing that?

rudester
http://www.fashiontolet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Kristen-Stewart-Cheats-On-Rob-With-Rupert-Sanders-Photos-Revealed-Online-1.jpg

Ascendancy
She just seems like the "dirty girl" a guy might go for because his wife is too clean cut. Wife was definitely prettier.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>