The Condemned, Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
If you've seen the Stone Cold Steve Austin movie, The Condemned...then this thread would be a part two. The following men have all been dropped off in a remote area of Australia with C4 strapped to their ankles. They must kill each other until only one man is left...and the winner of course gets 50 million dollars and his freedom back.

The combatants are placed in a swampy area of Australia, with a giant electric fence enclosing a twenty square mile perimeter around the battle zone. Any attempt to find passage through the fence results in the detonation of the C4 on the combatant's leg.

The fighters are dropped off via helicopter at different areas around the battle zone. Throughout the zone, the fighters can find food and weapons. Scattered in various sites are: 5 AK-47's, 5 M16's, 3 desert eagles, and multiple kitana blades and bowie knives. The automatic rifles each hold 20 rounds in a single magazine. Once the magazine is emptied, the rifle is useless. The Desert Eagle handguns hold .50 cal rounds...with a single magazine housing 7 rounds only. Outside the weapons, they can create artificial weapons of their own with what they may find available in the area...other than that, they must fight H2H.

The combatants:

1. Mick Dundee(Crocodile Dundee)..pretty much his home turf..lol
2. John Rambo
3. Dutch(Arnold's character in the 1st Predator)
4. Jack Conrad(Steve Austin's character in 1st condemned movie)
5. Smith(Clive Owen's character in, Shoot Em Up)
6. Chance Boudreaux(Van Damme's character in, Hard Target)
7. John McClane(Willis' character in Die Hard)
8. Paul Kersey(Charles Bronson's character in, Death Wish series)
9. Beck(Rock's character in, The Rundown)
10. Aaron Hallum(Del Toro's character in, The Hunted..with Tommy Lee Jones)

Which man comes out alive...and how do you see the order of who gets picked off?

Darth Martin
Beck

He's the best H2H fighter here and possibly the best with guns as well with a degree of peak human strength and durability.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Beck

He's the best H2H fighter here and possibly the best with guns as well with a degree of peak human strength and durability.

Maybe, but Dutch is strong too. He picked up the back end of a pickup truck and rolled it downhill on those drug lords. Arnold showed some muscle in the Predator film.

Van Damme showed some pretty good H2H skills in Hard Target also.

Rogue Jedi
Gimmee a break, Rambo in a stomp.

BruceSkywalker
Rambo stomps

Darth Martin
Nah, Beck has this. He's probably the most skilled H2H fighter if not second and the most skilled with guns. He's stronger than Arnold featwise as well.

gobstakid777
It comes down to Aaron Hallum,Rambo, dutch, Beck, and Smith.everyone elese dies painfully. Out of those 5 it will go
(order of death.this was hard to do)
5.Beck
4.Smith
3.Hallum
2.Dutch

w/ Rambo as winner

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
It comes down to Aaron Hallum,Rambo, dutch, Beck, and Smith.everyone elese dies painfully. Out of those 5 it will go
5.Beck
4.Smith
3.Hallum
2.Dutch

w/ Rambo as winner
although really,riddick would kill all these people in his sleep

Darth Martin
5.Beck
4.Smith
3.Hallum
2.Dutch

w/ Rambo as winner Rambo at the top? Nah. Beck is the man here. Hallum is good but w/o a knife he's out of his element. Beck would cream these guys h2h.

Tattoos N Scars
Rambo at the top? Nah. Beck is the man here. Hallum is good but w/o a knife he's out of his element. Beck would cream these guys h2h.

There are bowie knifes scattered around the island...more than likely, Hallum will pick one up.

Darth Martin
Then he'll do good.

Mairuzu
you tricked me. Here i thought they were actually making a part 2

steverules_2
Stone cold dies first haermm

Darth Martin
I agree. What'd he ever do?

BruceSkywalker
Nah, Beck has this. He's probably the most skilled H2H fighter if not second and the most skilled with guns. He's stronger than Arnold featwise as well.

disagree, Rambo is a war vet who has been through jungles, he is much more skilled then The Crock, err I mean The Rock.. also Rambo has plenty of feats moreso than Beck and and Arnold combined

gobstakid777
Rambo at the top? Nah. Beck is the man here. Hallum is good but w/o a knife he's out of his element. Beck would cream these guys h2h.
yea.u seem to be forgetting the parts in the movie where beck got the shit kicked out of him

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
disagree, Rambo is a war vet who has been through jungles, he is much more skilled then The Crock, err I mean The Rock.. also Rambo has plenty of feats moreso than Beck and and Arnold combined More skilled? In jungle warfare? Yes. In handling firearms or h2h ability? No. Beck is also quite better physically.

yea.u seem to be forgetting the parts in the movie where beck got the shit kicked out of him Okay, I remember two scenes where he got whooped. The fight with the three mercs with whips and the fight against that clan of Brazillian Jujitsu dudes. Who else on this list could have beat them unarmed. Beck almost won both fights by the way.

Rogue Jedi
although really,riddick would kill all these people in his sleep yes

BruceSkywalker
More skilled? In jungle warfare? Yes. In handling firearms or h2h ability? No. Beck is also quite better physically.

you do remember Rambo using a lot of guns don't you???

and i think he was very good in h2h

omgchos
although really,riddick would kill all these people in his sleep
You mean in THEIR sleep.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you do remember Rambo using a lot of guns don't you??? and i think he was very good in h2h

1. No shit. Without them he'd surely bite the dust. I still think Beck is the more skilled firearm handler. The way he was cocking, loading, and firing convinced me of this. He's a pure killing machine with inhuman feats that Rambo can't match.
2. I remember one impressive martial arts feat from Rambo. I think it was the third film where he faught someone with duel escrima sticks. Nothing with pure H2H ability. Beck has this in spades.

Rogue Jedi
Beck would likely go down in one of Rambo's booby traps.

Darth Martin
He fell victim to one in the film so it's definately a possibility that one. But if the two met straight up whether it be in a fistfight or a firefight I'm inclined to think Beck would own both.

Rogue Jedi
Beck showed no aptitude for jungle warfare, for stalking and camoflauge like Rambo did.

Darth Martin
I acknowledged that above. He had to adapt to being placed in a jungle at first. But do you think Rambo could have accomplished what Beck did throughout his movie? Hell no. He couldn't have had a prayer against that clan of Brazillians.

Rogue Jedi
If the brazilians were forced to stalk Rambo in the jungle, then what?

Darth Martin
I'd say that they'd have the advantage. It's there jungle and they already have existing traps laid out as Beck unfortunately realized.

They're also unlike anything Rambo has ever faced. Each of them are probably atleast on par with him with some being better and even flat out amazing in H2H combat. Like the short one. He'd make Bourne sweat.

Rogue Jedi
Did you not see Rambo II? The scene where the Russian SPECIAL FORCES soldiers are hunting Rambo?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Beck would likely go down in one of Rambo's booby traps.

Beck showed no aptitude for jungle warfare, for stalking and camoflauge like Rambo did.

agreed

Darth Martin
Did you not see Rambo II? Nope. I haven't. Any good?

Rogue Jedi
Thats gotta ba sarcasm haermm

Tattoos N Scars
1. No shit. Without them he'd surely bite the dust. I still think Beck is the more skilled firearm handler. The way he was cocking, loading, and firing convinced me of this. He's a pure killing machine with inhuman feats that Rambo can't match.
2. I remember one impressive martial arts feat from Rambo. I think it was the third film where he faught someone with duel escrima sticks. Nothing with pure H2H ability. Beck has this in spades.

Actually, I'd say Smith in Shoot Em Up is without a doubt the best in terms of using firearms. The shit that guy did with a gun was insane.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed, even with broken fingers.

golem370
Dutch was not only strong he was also very experienced and smart. He found the Predators nest & he set the trap for Predator. Look at this to Dutch was fighting a far more advanced Hunter. He was the first to realize that the Predator was using the trees and he was also the first to realize that the Predator would kill somebody if they did have a weapon. He had incredible damage soaking ability to. He got pummel by the Predator and was still aware enough to to lead the Predator in to his trap.

Robtard
Watched Rambo last night, he's like McClane, gets better and deadlier with age.

Laughed when he pulled a Swayze and ripped that silly Asian's throat out with his bare hands.

golem370
Good movie

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Watched Rambo last night, he's like McClane, gets better and deadlier with age.

Laughed when he pulled a Swayze and ripped that silly Asian's throat out with his bare hands. Not as good as when he cut dude in half at the end.

Darth Martin
Is that film worth seeing? I know it probably delivers on action, violence, and gore. But is Rambo a decent film?

Rogue Jedi
Its not bad.

Darth Martin
How would you rank the series in order?

Rogue Jedi
mmmm.........1, 2, 4, 3.

Darth Martin
Which franchise is better? Die Hard or Rambo?

Rogue Jedi
Die Hard.

Robtard
Rambo, best to worst: 1, 4, 2, 3. 5?

1) Decent action movie, with nothing being over the top crazy.

2) Better than 3 because he's killing Asians; I prefer Rambo killing Asians over Russians, just fits better. Sucked balls though.

3) Sucks more balls than 2, worst of the series. Avoid this one.

4) The brutality of the violence FTW, he's also back to killing Asians, as is proper for Rambo.

5) Still in production.

Rogue Jedi
5 Rambos?

Robtard
5 Rambos?

Five is in pre-production, as Stallone finishes the script and film location(s) is set. Probably be out late 2010-2011.

Rogue Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.