Miracle Machine vs Cosmic Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Machine
vs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_cube

which is more powerful

Peterlane
Cosmic Cube by far.

xJLxKing
Miracle Machine wins by a huge margin

Galan007
the MM can grant it's 'wisher' absolutely anything he/she can possibly imagine. it is, for all intents and purposes, the ultimate 'power' in the DCU. however, it has always been portrayed as a 'one trick pony', so to speak - though a single 'wish' is all that's ever needed in the end, meh... whereas a CC can also grant it's user damn near anything, yet that 'trait' has been used back, to back, to back.

so in terms of versatility i'd say a CC might have the edge. but in terms of overall power output, i'd go with the MM.

i dunno, it's hard to call 'battles' like this, where opinion plays the biggest part. *shrugs*

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Galan007
the MM can grant it's 'wisher' absolutely anything he/she can possibly imagine. it is, for all intents and purposes, the ultimate 'power' in the DCU. however, it has always been portrayed as a 'one trick pony', so to speak - though a single 'wish' is all that's ever needed in the end, meh... whereas a CC can also grant it's user damn near anything, yet that 'trait' has been used back, to back, to back.

so in terms of versatility i'd say a CC might have the edge. but in terms of overall power output, i'd go with the MM.

i dunno, it's hard to call 'battles' like this, where opinion plays the biggest part. *shrugs*

Good post, Pretty much agree with everything thumb up

Philosophía
Miracle Machine by far.

gobstakid777
what are some feats the MM has makes it greater than CC

iceman24567
Miracle Machine

Digi
Originally posted by gobstakid777

Most of its showings in the Legion, Final Crisis, etc. In the latter, it basically erased Darkseid, who had merged with all of reality, and reset the DC multiverse to make Superman's "happy ending."

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by gobstakid777

given they both do the SAME THING..........Id say none.

Tazer

Prep-Man
About the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.