Chthon vs HoM Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
Being said HoM Wanda only affected reality because she held a fraction of his power

Enyalus
Originally posted by Peterlane
Being said HoM Wanda only affected reality because she held a fraction of his power
Explain?

Peterlane
Chthon gave Wanda a fraction of his power and that was the reason for her madness and the whole M-Day debacle

guy222
HOM W

Peterlane
Originally posted by guy222
HOM W

Explain? With a fraction of his own pwer she caused M.Day, what can she do to Chthon?

iceman24567
Yet Chthon with possession of Quicksilvers body gets beat by the Mighty Avengers? Not buying it your bait threads fail by the way.

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yet Chthon with possession of Quicksilvers body gets beat by the Mighty Avengers? Not buying it your bait threads fail by the way.

Because he can't project his full powers in a host body.

iceman24567
Why would he need to if with a fraction of his power Wanda can affect reality on a multiversal scale? Surely only 5 percent of his power would be enough to dispatch the bloody Mighty Avengers? Like i said bait thread fails thumb down

Peterlane
Why would he need to if with a fraction of his power Wanda can affect reality on a multiversal scale? Sure only 5 percent of his power would be enough to dispatch the bloody Mighty Avengers? Like i said bait thread fails thumb down

A fraction could be anything from 1% to 99% didn't you do mathematics?

And he cannot project his full power through a host because there are infinite amount of barriers blocking him from manifesting in the regular marvel earth dimension.

Enyalus
Demogorge would beat Chthon. So would Classic Dr. Strange. So does HOM Wanda.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Enyalus
Demogorge would beat Chthon. So would Classic Dr. Strange. So does HOM Wanda.

No he wouldn't Chthon is the strongest of the elder gods.

iceman24567
A fraction could be anything from 1% to 99% didn't you do mathematics?

And he cannot project his full power through a host because there are infinite amount of barriers blocking him from manifesting in the regular marvel earth dimension. His recent power showings are enough proof for us to believe that it was the latter. No shit what exactly does that have to do with my post? Are you just spewing common Chton knowledge to derail this bait thread?

iceman24567
Demogorge would beat Chthon. So would Classic Dr. Strange. So does HOM Wanda. Pretty much this. Chthon hasn't shown anything on the level of HOM Wanda.

Peterlane
His recent power showings are enough proof for us to believe that it was the latter. No shit what exactly does that have to do with my post? Are you just spewing common Chton knowledge to derail this bait thread?

You said even with 5% of Chthons power he could have caused M-Day, but instead he was beaten by the Mighty Avengers.

1. Chthon cannot manifest his full power in hosts, and for the hosts to be even potent, they need magic/mystical based power ala Wanda

2. Chthon can be beaten by tricking him ala Myx.

3. I accept your concession

Enyalus
No he wouldn't Chthon is the strongest of the elder gods.
Demogorge eats Elder Gods like they're a delicious new snack food. And the Ancient One (former Sorcerer Supreme) and some monks were responsible for sealing away and banishing Cyttorak, Chthon, and lots of other Elder Gods to their respective realms.

So...yeah.

iceman24567
You said even with 5% of Chthons power he could have caused M-Day, but instead he was beaten by the Mighty Avengers.

1. Chthon cannot manifest his full power in hosts, and for the hosts to be even potent, they need magic/mystical based power ala Wanda

2. Chthon can be beaten by tricking him ala Myx.

3. I accept your concession Fail stop lying and trolling i said with 5% of his power he should beat on the Mighty Avengers. The rest of your post is just trollish excuses including your retarded accepted a concession never earned no worries soon you will earn a ban.

Peterlane
Pretty much this. Chthon hasn't shown anything on the level of HOM Wanda.

The fact that it has been proven that a fraction of his power caused Wanda to go mad an cause M-Day says otherwise.

Hypotetically, say Galactus says this new guy called Balactus is infinitely stronger than him but he shows no feats or low end feats compared to galactus is balactus weaker than Galactus? NO

Conceed before it's too late

Peterlane
Demogorge eats Elder Gods like they're a delicious new snack food. And the Ancient One (former Sorcerer Supreme) and some monks were responsible for sealing away and banishing Cyttorak, Chthon, and lots of other Elder Gods to their respective realms.

So...yeah.

Actually Gaia and Merlin were responsible for sealing Chthon

iceman24567
His power caused her to go mad does it say anywhere that she used only his power to affect reality? Stop posting before you get banned no expression

Peterlane
Fail stop lying and trolling i said with 5% of his power he should beat on the Mighty Avengers. The rest of your post is just trollish excuses including your retarded accepted a concession never earned no worries soon you will earn a ban.

Prove that he was using 5% of his power on Quicksilver.

Reported for flaming

Peterlane
His power caused her to go mad does it say anywhere that she used only his power to affect reality? Stop posting before you get banned no expression

Looking at the fact that she didn't have those powers before that Yes they did.

iceman24567
Prove that he was using 5% of his power on Quicksilver.

Reported for flaming Why would i need to i never said he was troll no expression

Peterlane
The why did you bring up the 5% thing?

Why would he need to if with a fraction of his power Wanda can affect reality on a multiversal scale? Surely only 5 percent of his power would be enough to dispatch the bloody Mighty Avengers? Like i said bait thread fails thumb down

iceman24567
Ever heard of the word hypothetical?

Peterlane
Ever heard of the word hypothetical?

But he didn't use 5% on the New Avengers at all there is no proof of it.
So you were putting down Chthon because of your false hypothesis that has no truth to it whatsoever

xJLxKing
Why isn't this guy banned?

iceman24567
But he didn't use 5% on the New Avengers at all there is no proof of it.
So you were putting down Chthon because of your false hypothesis that has no truth to it whatsoever Troll i said he would only need 5% of his power to beat the MIGHTY Avengers hypothetically in no way was i putting him down more like proving how much of a troll you are. With a fraction of his power Wanda was able to affect reality on a large scale forget 5% since you are hung up on that. While in a host body he should be powerful enough to one shot any team on earth going by your faulty logic but again you are a troll no point continuing.

Ouallada
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why isn't this guy banned?

Because it isn't really his fault that Darwin's theory of evolution doesn't cover all possible bases.

Peterlane
While in a host body he can still be tricked into leaving said body, which was how he was beaten by the New Avengers.

Using Quicksilver he basically soloed Marvel earth until he was tricked to leave said body.

What now?

iceman24567
He basically soloed Earth until Hulk came and rocked him with punches? Say what now? And it was the MIGHTY Avengers genius.

Peterlane
He basically soloed Earth until Hulk came and rocked him with punches? Say what now? And it was the MIGHTY Avengers genius.

Which did nothing and Hank Pym tricked him into leaving his host's body.

iceman24567
Right he tricked him because Chthon couldn't put the MIGHTY avengers down with his powerful magik tricks erm

Peterlane
Right he tricked him because Chthon couldn't put the MIGHTY avengers down with his powerful magik tricks erm

Because he cannot manifest his full power in a host body, expecially one that is impotent in the mystical arts.

iceman24567
He shouldn't need his full power to beat an under powered version of the Mighty Avengers no expression. Who is the most powerful member on that team the Vision laughing out loud

Peterlane
He shouldn't need his full power to beat an under powered version of the Mighty Avengers no expression. Who is the most powerful member on that team the Vision laughing out loud

The same Vision that has koed classic Thor.

iceman24567
No that would be the classic version no expression. Even then still an elder God should make him shine his shoes host body or not.

Peterlane
No that would be classic version no expression. Even then still an elder God should make him shine his shoes host body or not.

A Hungry Galactus gt's pwned by the Fantastic Four.
Chthon lost to the Might Avenegers because of the severe limitations of using a host body.

Using your logic this means FF>>Galactus

iceman24567
This so called debate is kinda off topic anyways Wanda wins.

Peterlane
No Chthon wins. It takes Merlin(Who is the most accomplished magician of all time, creating universes and whatnot, and Gaia to create infinite barriers to stop him) Chthon takes his power from Wanda and wins

iceman24567
Back to trolling already? post one feat of Chthon that trumps what Wanda did then i will concede until then Wanda wins.

Peterlane
Back to trolling already? post one feat of Chthon that trumps what Wanda did then i will concede until then Wanda wins.

The fact that Wanda used a fraction of his power to cause M.Day is enough proof.

Eternal Idol
I'd say Chthon wins.

iceman24567
The fact that Wanda used a fraction of his power to cause M.Day is enough proof. So you have no feats for him with his own power?

Peterlane
So you have no feats for him with his own power?

HoM Wanda is a fraction of HIS power.

Everything Silver Surfer can do Galactus can do, because the power cosmic is Galactus's

iceman24567
Your logic is flawed but whatever.

Peterlane
Your logic is flawed but whatever.

How is it flawed? If Galactus gives his heralds fractions of his power and they perform great feats it's only logical Galactus can perform said feat and more.
Same goes for Chthon, he gave SW a fraction of his powers which she used to cause M-Day.
I accept your concession

iceman24567
I accept your concession I accept that you are a troll and nothing more soon to be banned.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Isn't it true, that if Chthon's power is disrupted, that Wanda becomes power less? I recall her periodically losing power when the Darkhold was separated.

I really do think her power might be depended on him as silly as it seems.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Isn't it true, that if Chthon's power is disrupted, that Wanda becomes power less? I recall her periodically losing power when the Darkhold was separated.

I really do think her power might be depended on him as silly as it seems.

Yes it is true.

theICONiac
Yes it is true.

If Wanda obtained her power through Chthon then I agree with you 100%.

That said, I know little about HoM Wanda. Did she in fact obtain her power through Chthon? Cite?

Peterlane
It is mentioned in the Birth of a Nation arc and Avengers Assemble.

She is esentially a herald an unwilling one albeit of Chthin

Knowsbleed33
I thought Dr. Strange threw all that chaos magic nonsense in the trash? Didn't he prove that it was Wanda's inherent mutation which allowed her to warp reality?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I thought Dr. Strange threw all that chaos magic nonsense in the trash? Didn't he prove that it was Wanda's inherent mutation which allowed her to warp reality?

No he didn't prove it, he just said something like her powers (which were given to her by Chthon since BIRTH) created chaos magic.

Knowsbleed33
yea but Doctor Strange said chaos magic doesn't exsist.

Besides, Chthon doesn't have the power to warp an entire universe over and over and over again.

Peterlane
yea but Doctor Strange said chaos magic doesn't exsist.

Besides, Chthon doesn't have the power to warp an entire universe over and over and over again.

What does that have to do with the fact Chthon gave Scarlet Witch a fraction of his power?

I guess he does since Scarlet Witch did it using a fraction of his power.

And yes Scarlet Witch's power was given to her by Chthon since birth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I always viewed, House of M as a poorly written excuse to get rid of mutants, and Wanda as the center of that poorly written excuse.

From what I understand her powers are depended on Chthon. Whatever, it was Bendis. That's all that needs to be said.

Knowsbleed33
What does that have to do with the fact Chthon gave Scarlet Witch a fraction of his power?

I guess he does since Scarlet Witch did it using a fraction of his power.

And yes Scarlet Witch's power was given to her by Chthon since birth.

Doesn't take away from the fact that Strange said in HoM that Chaos Magic doesn't exsist. What Wanda did was because of her mutant ability to warp reality.

Peterlane
Doesn't take away from the fact that Strange said in HoM that Chaos Magic doesn't exsist. What Wanda did was because of her mutant ability to warp reality.

The same mutant ability given to her because Chthon gave her some of his power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If chaos magic doesn't exist then what the hell, does Chthon use? I thought he used dark/chaos magic, and gave a fraction of his power to Wanda?

Peterlane
If chaos magic doesn't exist then what the hell, does Chthon use? I thought he used dark/chaos magic, and gave a fraction of his power to Wanda?

Dr. Strange obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.
I will take Merlin's word over Dr Strange anyday

Knowsbleed33
She was already a mutant goofy. Show be something since Busiek's run that said she was empowered by Chthon. The only thing I remember is Dr. Strange saying she was doing it on her own.

How old are you btw? Aside from being a troll, I get this impression you're a kid who just read your first stack of comics and now you think you know everything.

Peterlane
She was already a mutant goofy. Show be something since Busiek's run that said she was empowered by Chthon. The only thing I remember is Dr. Strange saying she was doing it on her own.

How old are you btw? Aside from being a troll, I get this impression you're a kid who just read your first stack of comics and now you think you know everything.

Her mutant power was just luck, until Chthon gave her some of his power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dr. Strange obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.
I will take Merlin's word over Dr Strange anyday

Not so much as Dr. Strange, but as Bendis doesn't know what his talking about.

Knowsbleed33
Her mutant power was just luck, until Chthon gave her some of his power.

At one point she had the ability to manipulate chaos magic thanks to Chthon. That has since been retconned into her having the mutant ability to warp reality. Since Busiek's run there has been non mention made to her connection to Chthon.

Peterlane
At one point she had the ability to manipulate chaos magic thanks to Chthon. That has since been retconned into her having the mutant ability to warp reality. Since Busiek's run there has been non mention made to her connection to Chthon.

Mighty Avengers son....read it.

Knowsbleed33
Not so much as Dr. Strange, but as Bendis doesn't know what his talking about.

And Busiek does? The same guy that had your boy Wally get taken out with a T-clap by Konvikt.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Knowsbleed33
Mighty Avengers son....read it.

Pre or post House of M troll?

Peterlane
Pre or post House of M troll?

Post troll

Mindset
Yea, well I'm watching Mighty Max, *****.

Knowsbleed33
Post troll

Give me some issue numbers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And Busiek does? The same guy that had your boy Wally get taken out with a T-clap by Konvikt.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Before Bendis had his little screw up, it was rather clear that chaos magic and Chthon were the source of her powers.

So his incompetent now when you need him to be?

Knowsbleed33
I didn't say he was incompotent. His work was just retconned.

You're the one calling Bendis incompotent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which was pointless.

That poorly written arc makes him incompetent at that time in my eyes.

Knowsbleed33
So then, you are the one saying someone is incompotent when it serves you?

Mindset
Oh snap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So then, you are the one saying someone is incompotent when it serves you?

No I call someone incompetent when they are incompetent. Loeb's writing of Hulk makes him incompetent right now, as Bendis' House of M fiasco made him incompetent. He isn't incompetent always, only when his incompetent.

Knowsbleed33
Why was he incompotent during House of M?

Although I'm confident I know what your response is going to be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because that arc was poorly written to me. Just an excuse to wipe out the mutants and give them some more stories.

Peterlane
Because that arc was poorly written to me. Just an excuse to wipe out the mutants and give them some more stories.

Which is basically what he says here

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22557

Knowsbleed33

I see. So again you're blaming something you don't like or agree with on bad writing and/or PIS?

Peterlane
I see. So again you're blaming something you don't like or agree with on bad writing and/or PIS?

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22557

Knowsbleed33
I'm not reading that whole thing. Quote where he says it's bad, please.

You both do realize it was exceedingly popular and is still being used to this day right?

Rage.Of.Olympus

sly

For every issue someone reads, they form an opinion of it. Whether they consider, it a good comic/event, an okay comic/event, or a bad comic/event, they will clearly form an opinion of it.

What's their to call plot induced stupidity? I'm referring to the arc/event in general. If you enjoyed it, that's great. I don't agree with your taste but that's your opinion.

It's in my opinion, and in a great deal of other peoples opinion that the House of M was poorly written and was simply an excuse to kill off mutants and give them some more stories as marvel admitted.

There is a difference with not agreeing with something that was written as it goes against continuity and calling it plot induced stupidity and having an opinion on the level of writing involved in an entire arc and so on. I for example, think that the War of Kings is an okay event. Could be better, but that specific fight between Vulcan and Black Bolt was a clear sign of utter stupidity.

Think before you post.

Peterlane

iceman24567
So basically the dumbest shit they could think of and mission accomplished? Marvel can suck my balls sack too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And that is why Quesada is an incompetent idiot.

Knowsbleed33
For every issue someone reads, they form an opinion of it. Whether they consider, it a good comic/event, an okay comic/event, or a bad comic/event, they will clearly form an opinion of it.

Exactly. In your case it's stupid or bad writing if it doesn't agree with your standards. Marvel disagrees with you.

I said and/or PIS Einstein. Pay attention.

Again, Marvel disagrees with you and these imaginary people. It was an exceedingly popular arc that sold very well. It's still being used to this day with great success.

How was that fight stupid?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Exactly. In your case it's stupid or bad writing if it doesn't agree with your standards. Marvel disagrees with you.

I tolerate you. Obviously my standards aren't very high. I just dislike poorly written arcs and stupidity.

I said and/or PIS Einstein. Pay attention.

And I simply went to describe the difference between forming an opinion about an event and calling a specific showing plot induced stupidity Einstein.

Again, Marvel disagrees with you and these imaginary people. It was an exceedingly popular arc that sold very well. It's still being used to this day with great success.

They aren't imaginary. We aren't talking about your friends here. A great deal of people have called this arc shit. It's not my fault that a lot of people are stupid as you would personally know. I've seen a petition to ban water, and the people who signed it went into the hundreds in terms of number.

How was that fight stupid?

You mean it going against these characters continuity and showings isn't enough for you?

Knowsbleed33
I tolerate you. Obviously my standards aren't very high. I just dislike poorly written arcs and stupidity.

You have no choice but tolerate your betters.

No, you went on to explain something totally irrelevant. I stated you've used the PIS argument many times in the past. But in the instance you used bad writing. Another excuse you hand onto.

They are imaginary. Either that or they're the same morons who keep shouting that Loebs Hulk is the worst written crap ever yet still line up at the comic shop 1 wednesday a month to buy it. That book is selling insanely well, it out-sold Final Crisis.

Or going against what you personally think the characters continuity should be.

Like I said.

Peterlane
no wonder you have A-Bomb as your sig and avy. I'm sure you enjoyed Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum

Knowsbleed33
Know wonder?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You have no choice but tolerate your betters.

I would have no choice but unfortunately for you, your far from my better. I tolerate you out of pity.

No, you went on to explain something totally irrelevant. I stated you've used the PIS argument many times in the past. But in the instance you used bad writing. Another excuse you hand onto.

Read my post.

"Hand" onto?

They are imaginary. Either that or they're the same morons who keep shouting that Loebs Hulk is the worst written crap ever yet still line up at the comic shop 1 wednesday a month to buy it. That book is selling insanely well, it out-sold Final Crisis.

I see that you've at least made some progress. At least you admit your friends are imaginary

It's not the worst written comic but it's a contender. Right up there with Ultimatum, Loeb's other master piece. The fact that you might be enjoying that comic, shows how low your standards are. Now I know how you tolerate to look into the mirror every morning.

Or going against what you personally think the characters continuity should be.

Like I said.

Not what I personally think the characters continuity should be. This isn't your fan fiction time. It goes against what's the established continuity and power levels for these characters. You know, something that Loeb tends to ignore.

Xplosive
Wanda walks through him with a mere thought.

Tattoos N Scars
Where's Trick been, he'd have a blast with these new trolls lately...lol

Mr Master

The fact that Wanda used a fraction of his power to cause M.Day is enough proof.
I never read that anywhere.

Mr Master

HoM Wanda is a fraction of HIS power.
no expression ..huh? ... this, isn't like true.

Mr Master

Same goes for Chthon, he gave SW a fraction of his powers which she used to cause M-Day.
nono

Mr Master
Originally posted by theICONiac

Did she in fact obtain her power through Chthon?
That's an outlandish fallacy.

Chthon has absolutely nothing to do with HOM Wanda's feats,
or even Wanda before HOM.

Chthon briefly once took possession of Wanda's body/power & abilities,
but was later owned by 6 Avengers, and thus helping Wanda separate herself from Chthon,
for ever.

Mr Master

I Didn't he prove that it was Wanda's inherent mutation which allowed her to warp reality?
thumb up .. That's a fact!

Mr Master
stoned

Mr Master
{Wanda blinks Chthon away.}

Wanda's power is 5% ... or any percentage, of Chthon's power?

lmfao

I challenge anyone to find that figure, or even the idea stated on panel.

Wanda was born with her own latent science spawned power.

The only thing Chthon did once was imbue her with magical potential when she was young,
but it was only to prepare himself, for when he was to take over the world,
his plan was to use her body (powers/abilities) and take over a much as possible.

And Chthon did take over Wanda & used her body and power to do damage,
Chthon did this by imbuing his own essence/power into a scarlet witch "doll"
that had Wanda's soul connected within,
but at the end, Chthon was defeated. (stomped in fact)

The Elder "gods" are not all that,
Demogorge with the power of just the Sun,
devoured nearly all of them,
Chthon ran for his life into a separate dimension.

(Chthon bio states he did this to escape being devoured) smile

On Panel, Chthon himself admits he "fled" into another pocket dimension.

+=+++

Anywho, here are the relevant scans:

Well like I wrote, Chthon was controlling Wanda via 'doll' ...
Chthon's great power was in the 'doll' ...

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994551_Ch2.jpg

Chthon getting owned by the 6 Avengers: (and none of them are Thor)

Wanda is also completely separated from Chthon for ever.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994552_Ch3.jpg

Wanda even states that now separated she's more in control of her powers than ever.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994553_Ch4.jpg

Chthon's power, humiliated:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994554_CH5.jpg

"No ... this can't happen ... I'm Chthon ...."

iceman24567

Colossus-Big C

I really do think her power might be depended on him as silly as it seems. she did lose her power once when the darkhold was scathered.
if anyone read up on High Evolutionary, it says at birth scarlet witch was being fused with magic by chthon

"The twins are born, and as Mt. Wundagore is the prison of the Elder God Chthon, his residual energies alter Wanda and will later give her the ability to use magic in addition to her mutant abilities"

Colossus-Big C
Tier 8 : High Level Metaphysical Semi-Abstracts

* Galactus (highly fed)
* In-Betweener
* The Celestials
* The Absolutes
* The Makers
* Mirage
* Mad Jim Jaspers
* Hom Wanda
* Time Twisters
* Time Keepers
* Hunger (embodiment of Hunger)
* Uni-Mind
* Anomaly
* He Who Summons - Leader of the Watchers
* Kronos
* He Who Remains
* Captain Britain (with Excalibur and AoR)
* Merlyn (with Energy Matrix)
* Demogorge (Atum)
Tier 9 : 2nd Class Universal Abstract Entity Dimensional God

*Galactus normal
* Sire Hate
* Mistress Love
* The Seven Friendless
* Entropy
* Epiphany
* Enmity
* Empathy
* Expediency
* Eulogy
* Eon
* Epoch
* Valka
* Unbeing
* Origin
* Goblin Force
* Cyttorak
* Those Who Sit Above in Shadow
* The Vishanti
* Nightmare
* Raggadoor
* Cinnibus
* Denak
* Chthon
* Tiboro
* Helleyes
* Llan
* Arioch
* Adversary
* Inanna
* The Darkforce Dimension
* The Dragon of the Moon
* Archenemy
* Maya
* Great One

* Atlez
* Atleza
* Zalkor
* The Fallen Stars (Adam K'ad-Mon, Cleito, Evenor, Mr.Termineus, Sorrow)
Tier 13 : Multiple Planetary-Star Scale: Skyfathers Upper Class Team Wreckers Lower Class Reality Warpers

* Other Skyfather Pantheons ( Odin (varies), Zeus , Osiris , Manitou , Anu , etc.)
* Doctor Strange (Fullest)
* Hyperstorm
* Cleito
* Evenor
* The Silent Ones
* Master of the Sun
* Star Thief (Adam Warlock Foe)
* Elders of the Universe
* Architect
* Astronomer
* Caregiver
* Champion
* Collector
* Contemplator
* Ego
* Explorer
* Father Time
* Gardner
* Grand Astrogator
* Grandmaster
* Judicator
* Obliterator
* Possessor
* Runner
* Trader
* Arcadia Deville
* The Futurist
* Mister M
* Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
* Cosmic Skyfathers
* Veeda Leebre
* Kronnit
* Zuras
* Mentor
* Ghaur psionic final form
* The One Above (Dionists worship)
* Skup Collins
* Scatterbrain
* Orphan
* Overshadow
* Soul-Eater (Spirit Mold)

Tier 14 : Planetary-Star Scale: Death Gods Lower Class Team Wreckers High End Psionics Composite Beings

* Thanos
* Death Gods ( Pluto, Hela, Seth, Yama, etc)

it seems from this she is above him....

TheTyrant
Jim Jaspers would kill a 100 Galactuses and a 100 Eternities...
Why is he so low on ur list?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Jim Jaspers would kill a 100 Galactuses and a 100 Eternities...
Why is he so low on ur list? its not my list..lol copy and paste from marvel...

TheTyrant
Galactus should be in the same tier as Phoenix, 616 Eternity etc.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master
{Wanda blinks Chthon away.}

Wanda's power is 5% ... or any percentage, of Chthon's power?

lmfao

I challenge anyone to find that figure, or even the idea stated on panel.

Wanda was born with her own latent science spawned power.

The only thing Chthon did once was imbue her with magical potential when she was young,
but it was only to prepare himself, for when he was to take over the world,
his plan was to use her body (powers/abilities) and take over a much as possible.

And Chthon did take over Wanda & used her body and power to do damage,
Chthon did this by imbuing his own essence/power into a scarlet witch "doll"
that had Wanda's soul connected within,
but at the end, Chthon was defeated. (stomped in fact)

The Elder "gods" are not all that,
Demogorge with the power of just the Sun,
devoured nearly all of them,
Chthon ran for his life into a separate dimension.

(Chthon bio states he did this to escape being devoured) smile

On Panel, Chthon himself admits he "fled" into another pocket dimension.

+=+++

Anywho, here are the relevant scans:

Well like I wrote, Chthon was controlling Wanda via 'doll' ...
Chthon's great power was in the 'doll' ...

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994551_Ch2.jpg

Chthon getting owned by the 6 Avengers: (and none of them are Thor)

Wanda is also completely separated from Chthon for ever.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994552_Ch3.jpg

Wanda even states that now separated she's more in control of her powers than ever.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994553_Ch4.jpg

Chthon's power, humiliated:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1994554_CH5.jpg

"No ... this can't happen ... I'm Chthon ...."

I agree 100%, Cthon had nothing to do with HOM Wanda at all, the power she had was beyond Cthon 's imagine. Before HOM, Cthon was was cut off from Wanda forever.

HOM Wanda was on her own ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.