Timecrimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Awesome time travel movie. I just finished watching it and it was way better than I expected. I would highly recommend it to anybody who is fine with subtitles (which should be everybody in this foreign section). It is a Spanish film in case you were wondering.

MildPossession
I think there should be a rule to not mention a film has subtitles just in case someone doesn't like them, if someone has a problem with subtitles then boo hoo. stick out tongue Find out their own way.

As for the film, not seen it yet but friends have raved on about it, so it's on my rental list. Sort of a Primer low budget feel but fantastic.

SnakeEyes
I recently watched this. It definitely held my interest, I enjoyed it more than Primer. I really felt bad for the main character. At a certain point I was just like "fvck, his whole situation really just sucks."

Good film though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Myth
Awesome time travel movie. I just finished watching it and it was way better than I expected. I would highly recommend it to anybody who is fine with subtitles (which should be everybody in this foreign section). It is a Spanish film in case you were wondering.

who is in the film?

SnakeEyes
Spanish people that you probably wouldn't recognize. Because they're Spanish.

Myth
I too liked it much more than Primer. And yeah, I didn't know any of the actors, so if you IMDB it, that would give you more info than I could.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Myth
I too liked it much more than Primer. And yeah, I didn't know any of the actors, so if you IMDB it, that would give you more info than I could.

i will do that

Manchub
I really liked this movie. Once it started off and twists were revealed you really feel for the main character. Insanely clever with a hell of a smart script. Definitely recommend it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.