Rorschach and Nite owl V.S Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

novablaster
Who wins,,,, Batman loses that is all!!!!

Peterlane
Batman beats them with ease

novablaster
not both Rorschach and Nite owl.. No way.

Peterlane
Yeh he doesn't beat them with ease. But he beats them

jalek moye
Yea neither are as good as Batman nor as strong or fast

novablaster
But together, they can...

Peterlane
Originally posted by novablaster
But together, they can...

......lose slower confused

novablaster
Rorschach Owns batman with a spork....

thanos-prime
Rorschach Owns batman with a spork.... Are you serious?

Lord Feron
Um Batman FTW!!! (i'm not just saying his name for shitz and giggles this time, i MEAN it!)

novablaster
ok ok , i like batman i do( Not in that way losers) but i think that both Rorschach and Nite owl together can. but alone, cant.

thanos-prime
ok ok , i like batman i do( Not in that way losers) but i think that both Rorschach and Nite owl together can. but alone, cant. they could beat him but not for the majority he is to good and he has gadgets to help him

Parmaniac
well when your so sure that they will win, why did you started this thread?

whostheking
Because others might disagree. Simple really. no expression

gobstakid777
Rorschach Owns batman with a spork....
exactly Happy Dance
rorschach ftw

novablaster
Originally posted by gobstakid777
exactly Happy Dance
rorschach ftw See i told u. Hahaha U dont know, i just wanted to see who would win???

jalek moye
Batman no different then some of the decently skilled goons he fights

thanos-prime
Originally posted by gobstakid777
exactly Happy Dance
rorschach ftw i don't think he could even hit him with a spork

novablaster
Originally posted by jalek moye
Batman no different then some of the decently skilled goons he fights Are u calling Rorschach and Nite owl goons??? If u are thats a FAIL....

thanos-prime
Batman no different then some of the decently skilled goons he fights whats your point?

BruceSkywalker
one graphic novel versus a plethora of 79 years of comics...

Batman is far too skilled for these two, they may beat Batman or twice but Batman for the majority beats these two

novablaster
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Batman is far too skilled for these two, they may beat Batman or twice but Batman for the majority beats these two WTF Did U JUST SAY confused confused

thanos-prime
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Batman is far too skilled for these two, they may beat Batman or twice but Batman for the majority beats these two i seriously doubt they can beat him at all

novablaster
They WIN, Nuff Said!!

novablaster
But this would happen sad

thanos-prime
They WIN, Nuff Said!! they cant win

iceman24567
What is this trollday?

novablaster
Sure they can, with the right wtf boooommmmm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRMQggJZyEo Rorschach and Nite owl wins

thanos-prime
Sure they can, with the right wtf boooommmmm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRMQggJZyEo Rorschach and Nite owl wins until you can actually prove it stop posting nonsense

Eternal Idol
Batman slaps both Rorschach and Nite-Owl around. He's in much better shape than either of them, is a better fighter, and has better weapons and armor. It'd be like fighting Ozymandias all over again.

jalek moye
Originally posted by thanos-prime
whats your point?
that he beats the shit out of them

thanos-prime
that he beats the shit out of them sorry i misread your post

novablaster
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Batman slaps both Rorschach and Nite-Owl around. He's in much better shape than either of them, is a better fighter, and has better weapons and armor. It'd be like fighting Ozymandias all over again. Theys no way that they cant even land a hit on batman, Batman is only human.

Parmaniac
Batman slaps both Rorschach and Nite-Owl around. He's in much better shape than either of them, is a better fighter, and has better weapons and armor. It'd be like fighting Ozymandias all over again.

exactly

Nite-Owl is a low budget version of Batman and Rorschach as badass as he is (and as much as I like him) isn't a hell of a fighter, Batman takes this without any effort.

thanos-prime
Theys no way that they cant even lasd a hit on batman, he is only human. a much more skill financed and fitter human

novablaster
Batman the one on fire..and robin is the yelling one stick out tongue

novablaster
Batman slaps both Rorschach and Nite-Owl around. He's in much better shape than either of them, is a better fighter, and has better weapons and armor. It'd be like fighting Ozymandias all over again. yes it would be,,, u know Ozymandias is gay, just like batman..

thanos-prime
yes it would be,,, u know Ozymandias is gay, just like batman.. your just humiliating your self now

iceman24567
Batman the one on fire..and robin is the yelling one stick out tongue The batsuit is highly resistant to fire no expression

Parmaniac
http://taylorhicksgirlfriend.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/258troll_spray.jpg

I raise my manly voice and shout loud and clear:

BEGONE TROLL!!!! BEGONE!!!!!

novablaster
Srry i had t, i was look up pic of Rorschach vs batman and i fond that, and this , but its not ture.

iceman24567
We need more cans of that stuff maybe a trunk load?

novablaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
The batsuit is highly resistant to fire no expression Its a joke,,,

novablaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
We need more cans of that stuff maybe a trunk load? What Me.. Am not a troll... SAD FACE..

novablaster

Eternal Idol
yes it would be,,, u know Ozymandias is gay, just like batman..
Wouldn't matter. Ozymandias still made both Rorschach and Nite-Owl to look like silly asses. Batman would do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.