Vulcan Vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whostheking
New York is the setting.Who wins?

Peterlane
Firelord rapes

thanos-prime
vulcan absorbs him

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
vulcan absorbs him

Lol no, maybe the Vulcan from the Phoenix what if

vansonbee
Originally posted by thanos-prime
vulcan absorbs him This ^

leonidas
FL lacks ss's versatility. i could see vulcan winning this, based on his more recent showings.

Peterlane
I guess Vulcan wins then

whostheking
My thread caught on!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Firelord wins. Yes he jobs a lot, but with the showings he has against beings like Silver Surfer and Thor, he should win this every time. Havok was dipped into a Sun for a moment, and he stomped Vulcan easily. Firelord is a walking Sun.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Firelord wins. Yes he jobs a lot, but with the showings he has against beings like Silver Surfer and Thor, he should win this every time. Havok was dipped into a Sun for a moment, and he stomped Vulcan easily. Firelord is a walking Sun.

A walking minature sun
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Peterlane
A walking minature sun
roll eyes (sarcastic)

A walking miniature Sun powered by the Power Cosmic. Despite his tendency to job at times he actually has some god showings against Top Tiers like Thor and Silver Surfer. I say Vulcan gets Fire Lords staff shoved down his throat.

Peterlane
A walking miniature Sun powered by the Power Cosmic. Despite his tendency to job at times he actually has some god showings against Top Tiers like Thor and Silver Surfer. I say Vulcan gets Fire Lords staff shoved down his throat.

You couldn't sense the sarcasm?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You couldn't sense the sarcasm?

I'm sorry but I lack the ability to sense sarcasm through computer screens.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
I'm sorry but I lack the ability to sense sarcasm through computer screens.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I thought you were telepathic or sumthin stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
And I thought you were telepathic or sumthin stick out tongue

I know with my logic and debating skills, it might seem that way, but it's really all me. You just gotta have the talent. stick out tongue

guy222
Kril FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.