Mace Windu (full potential) vs. Galen Marek (full potential)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
Here are the conditions:

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All out

I'd say Galen Marek would take this one if he reached his full capacity. Mace Windu is freakin' awesome but Galen is just too powerful.

Lord Lucien
Word from the wise: people at their full potential constitutes as Unknowns, since... they're unknown. For Mace, you could make the argument that he did reach his full potential, as, unlike say Anakin or Marek, he lived long enough and his training was unhindered (as in Vader's psyche and body).

But then again, we could have said something similar to Palpatine circa RotJ, but what does he do? He comes back from the dead even better than before. So really, unless stated by a credible source, no one really reached their full potential.

bayhunter12
i would have to say mace takes this.

Vorpal Ruin
I think Ganner Rhysode reached his full potential.

KingD19
1. Mace
2. Starkiller
3. Starkiller

BruceSkywalker
Mace ftw

Darth Martin
Full potential meaning the old Clone Wars cartoon is valid here?

Slash_KMC
Why wouldn't it be valid otherwise? I thought that stuff was pretty canon.

truejedi
It is. Sadly.

Slash_KMC
Windu.

Eat your heart out Galen 'overpowered' Marek.

truejedi
try 3:22 onward, and you mean to tell me that luke couldn't take out all the regular stupid battle droids in the CIS?

Slash_KMC
Damn.

You mean to tell me Yoda couldn't lift that X-wing faster in TESB after what he did to those landers halfway the vid.

truejedi
we can only believe that Yoda was doing it slowly for dramatic affect, he was playing a

"Can he do it? oh, maybe he can.... Oh maybe he can't... Oh look, its moving, here it comes...."
guessing game with luke. Playing with his head you know.

Plus he lost his mind on dagaboh. HIs "Ooooohhh...... shiny!!!!" to Luke's flashlight is proof of that.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by truejedi

Plus he lost his mind on dagaboh. HIs "Ooooohhh...... shiny!!!!" to Luke's flashlight is proof of that.

he was testing lukes patience to see how he reacts to the "hear and now" instead of the future which yoda later talks about in the hut with obi-wans ghost

truejedi
i know, i was kididng.

Lord Lucien
It's amazing how many people can't read Joke-speak on the interweb.

Eminence
It's amazing how many people can't speak Joke-speak on the interweb? I mean it's like, why so f*cking serious?

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Windu.

Eat your heart out Galen 'overpowered' Marek.
W.T.F. These animators have alot of time on their hands and don't give a damn about canon. Glad I saw Shatterpoint in action though.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's amazing how many people can't read Joke-speak on the interweb.

It's not that complicated.

Originally posted by Eminence
It's amazing how many people can't speak Joke-speak on the interweb? I mean it's like, why so f*cking serious?

It's fairy complicated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.