Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
See the trailer.

The first time that God lost faith in Mankind, he sent the Great Flood.

Now, God has lost faith in Mankind, yet, again. Now, he sends his legion of angels to exterminate mankind.

Only the Archanchel Michael can intervene help a group of strangers protect a woman pregnant with the second coming of Jesus Christ, the last hope for humanity.

Looks interesting, to say the least.

celestialdemon
It sounded promising until I saw Tyrese was in it.

Kazenji
How is this sort of film sci-fi ?

looks more supernatural to me.

SnakeEyes
I saw the trailer today attached to District 9. It definitely does look interesting. I'm apprehensive though, because it looks like it could totally bomb and be terrible, BUT on the other hand the concept/plot sounds different/unique enough for me to give it a chance.

BruceSkywalker
interesting, sounds promising..

can't wait to see the first poster for this

Scythe
Neat.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I saw the trailer today attached to District 9. It definitely does look interesting. I'm apprehensive though, because it looks like it could totally bomb and be terrible, BUT on the other hand the concept/plot sounds different/unique enough for me to give it a chance.
Haha yeah. It looks like one of those movies that just has a good trailer

MildPossession
It looks good but I'm not expecting much. I do like the guy in the lead though. I think he has another Horror/Supernatural type film coming out called Priest soon.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Haha yeah. It looks like one of those movies that just has a good trailer

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

The Nuul
Looks interesting but some of the effects look cheesy. Great actors though.

T.M
I saw the redband trailer on empire the other day looks good I will see it.

Robtard
Watching the trailer again, Bettany cuts off his own wings to break free of God and gain freewill, hence the "I'm following my own orders now."

jaden101
The red band trailer does a lot better job of making it look half decent than the green band trailer does. Although it does ruin what happens to Dennis Quaid's character.

Badabing
Originally posted by Impediment
See the trailer.

Now, God has lost faith in Mankind, yet, again. Now, he sends his legion of angels to exterminate mankind.

Only the Archanchel Michael can intervene help a group of strangers protect a woman pregnant with the second coming of Jesus Christ, the last hope for humanity.

Looks interesting, to say the least. I believe I'll be attending Church tomorrow. shock

The movie looks like a win also.

-Pr-
See the trailer.

Looks interesting, to say the least.

that movie had me as soon as grandma started climbing up the walls. definitely wanna see it.

lil bitchiness
I will be seeing this without a doubt. Looks great.

Impediment
Check out the redband trailer. May contain some spoilers, though.

2QZcFyYPunc

Rogue Jedi
Dude this looks BADASS.

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I will be seeing this without a doubt. Looks great.

While I'll be seeing this in theaters too, as I have a thing for the Angles/God war setting, once I saw Bettney doing flips, I have a feeling this will be pure cheese.

Kazenji
Originally posted by MildPossession
I think he has another Horror/Supernatural type film coming out called Priest soon.

Yeah that one is based on a Manga except they've changed the setting to that one for the movie.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Robtard
While I'll be seeing this in theaters too, as I have a thing for the Angles/God war setting, once I saw Bettney doing flips, I have a feeling this will be pure cheese.

the m16's with grenade launchers weren't enough of a hint?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
the m16's with grenade launchers weren't enough of a hint?

Haha. No kidding. Taking out an army of angels with bunch of guns? Pass the cheese please.

KingD19
Well the flips I can handle, since Angel's are gods greatest warriors, nothing said cutting off your wings will make you lose your skills. And he raided a military storehouse, of course he'd have weapons like that. I say watch it before you bad mouth it.

H. S. 6
Nothing says Oscar-winner better than a grandmother taking a buckshot to the face.

jinXed by JaNx
The first 20 seconds of the trailer is awesome. I was onboard but then i found out that it's prophecy part 8 and i lost almost all interest.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The first 20 seconds of the trailer is awesome. I was onboard but then i found out that it's prophecy part 8 and i lost almost all interest. X

It pissed me off so much I started a thread in the Religion Forum. laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Haha. No kidding. Taking out an army of angels with bunch of guns? Pass the cheese please.

indeed. if there's no flaming swords and chucking lightning bolts, then it's not right.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It sounded promising until I saw Tyrese was in it.
Tyrese is a pretty good actor

KingD19
Yeah, he actually had one of the best performances out of the Transformers movies besides Sam, the Transformers themselves, and uhhhh, Simmons, there we go, the S-7 guy.

And if you saw Baby Boy, or any of his other movies, you see his talent.

That ACDC Chick
so awesome looking
especially with Paul Bettanymhmm] playing Michael the archangel

FistOfThe North
it looks silly. like "drag me to hell" silly.

this is gonna be an original sci-fi channel-esque type of movie.

might skip this one.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

this is gonna be an original sci-fi channel-esque type of movie.

While the story and dialogue will probably be Sci-Fi Channel caliber, the SFX will not; much higher quality.

Bettnay is a decent actor, so it might be higher with the former too; doubtful by much though.

Impediment
Anybody gonna go see this on the 22nd? I may wait for dvd.

Looks decent, though.

The Nuul
DVD for me, so I agree.

BruceSkywalker

Looks decent, though.

i am debating to see this... if i am able to view this free than i will see it

Bardock42

Looks decent, though.

Will wait. Looks kinda dumb, but I'll probably watch it sometime.

jinXed by JaNx
I just can't get past the idea of killing fallen angels with guns.

Robtard
I just can't get past the idea of killing fallen angels with guns.

Because the Bible tells you so?

SnakeEyes
Rental.

Myth
I'll give it a watch on HBO.

The Nuul
Seeing reviews...this sounds like shits...4.9 rating so far.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
Because the Bible tells you so?

No, because they're not alive. They are ancient entities that exist in a metaphysical realm. If they can manifest a physical body then how can i believe that such a primitive weapon, designed for killing humans is going to harm them? If i were going by what the Bible tells me then i wouldn't even consider this at all because fallen angels have to power over man. Besides, the movie just looks like shit wink

I might be able to buy this if the angels were merely taking over a human body as a host and when the host body is killed the angels return to where they came from. Considering that a person cannot be possessed if they're unwilling and accept Jesus as their savior this could explain why they can't simply possess anyone.

Placidity
What a piece of crap this film was.

Newjak
No, because they're not alive. They are ancient entities that exist in a metaphysical realm. If they can manifest a physical body then how can i believe that such a primitive weapon, designed for killing humans is going to harm them? If i were going by what the Bible tells me then i wouldn't even consider this at all because fallen angels have to power over man. Besides, the movie just looks like shit wink

I might be able to buy this if the angels were merely taking over a human body as a host and when the host body is killed the angels return to where they came from. Considering that a person cannot be possessed if they're unwilling and accept Jesus as their savior this could explain why they can't simply possess anyone. Might be kind of late for this but that's actually kind of what happens.

The Angels are possessing humans and the human bodies are what is dying.

That being said the only part of the movie worth watching it the fight between Gabriel and Micheal. Go watch that on youtube and you'll be fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.