Beast and Gambit vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Sabretooth breaks into the X-Mansion. Only Beast and Gambit are home, can they stop Sabretooth?

Eternal Idol
No. Sabretooth kills them both.

Juk3n
They are both too squishy to hold off an assult from Creed. He's faster then both aswell, just as agile, strong enough to contend with Hank and has quick enough reactions to dodge gumbo's attacks.

Tooth wins.

Metalmanx
I disagree. I think the team takes it.

Beast alone can give Sabretooth a good fight. Add in Gambit, and the team has the upper hand.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Beast alone can give Sabretooth a good fight.

Read more Sabretooth, the comicverse where this could be true doesn't exist. Tooth would obliterate Beast, just cos they both have claws/fangs/muscles and fur, doesn't mean they're equals.

Blanket
Beast via cl;aws

Juk3n
Tooth loses to some scratches and scrapes? You are having a laugh aern't you? With that healing factor? This teams hope lies in a straite KO and nothing else. God forbid this is Adamantium tooth to boot. As soon as Beast gets in close, he'll be ripped apart - literally - forums are a non-job zone and neither Hank or Gambit or combined, have the fighting IQ Sabretooth has.

Blanket
Originally posted by Juk3n
Tooth loses to some scratches and scrapes? You are having a laugh aern't you? yes to both

blue_beast
you are giving sabretooth way too much credit, ganbit alone took him out countless times , i think the best way to describe the fight would be like the one that happened in the x mansion when gambit just blew sabretooth out of the window with explosive cards, gambit alone is too much trouble for sabretooth with his agility , fighting abilities and his explosive cards while adding beast is just an overkill, lets face it sabretooth always lose and this is one of those fights when he will really lose

Original Smurph
Team

BUSTER1
Sabretooth gets destroyed

Placidity
Sorry, but Gambit has MA skills, so he wins.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Placidity

psylocke is twice the martial artist gambit is and she got tore apart by sabretooth, what helps gambit here is not ONLY his MA skills but all the package put together

Placidity
Originally posted by blue_beast
psylocke is twice the martial artist gambit is and she got tore apart by sabretooth, what helps gambit here is not ONLY his MA skills but all the package put together

Be quiet I'm on your side.

blue_beast

solly confused

Konton

Scans?

blue_beast
Originally posted by Konton
Scans?

dont have any but you cant really call yourself a comics fan if you dont know about D fight between sabretooth and psylocke which lead the entire x-men hunt him down in sabretooth the red zone

Juk3n

well since you put it like that...

Team squishy ftw

Mshinu
Sabes kills them.. about hmm 7.45/10
This asuming current Beast is quite a bit stronger/durable than the old form

blue_beast
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sabes kills them.. about hmm 7.45/10
This asuming current Beast is quite a bit stronger/durable than the old form

beast in a non factor here, it takes 1 shot from sabretooth to take him out... the real deal in this fight is gambit and we all know that sabretooth got a real painfull history when fighting gambit smile

thanos-prime
beast in a non factor here, it takes 1 shot from sabretooth to take him out... the real deal in this fight is gambit and we all know that sabretooth got a real painfull history when fighting gambit smile there is no way sabretooth is losing to gambit alone to fast and to agile to be hit by the cards and he is a better fighter and is much stronger than gambit

blue_beast
Originally posted by thanos-prime
there is no way sabretooth is losing to gambit alone to fast and to agile to be hit by the cards and he is a better fighter and is much stronger than gambit

too fast to get hit by cards? what are you trying to make him? spider-man? sabretooth is enhanced fast but he never showed any feats of agility and speed that will grant him the ability to avoid 50+ explosive cards from gambit, you are joking if you think gambit cant hit him with his cards and this was already proved in the x-men comics when gambit blew sabretooth out of the window with a card to the mouth

Juk3n
too fast to get hit by cards? what are you trying to make him? spider-man? sabretooth is enhanced fast but he never showed any feats of blah blahdy blah blah

Sabretooth and wolverine are both comparable to Spider-man in speed and reaction time, sans pre-cog.

Read more sabretooth

Parmaniac

laughing thumb up

blue_beast
Sabretooth and wolverine are both comparable to Spider-man in speed and reaction time

this thing alone takes and credibility from you ... if you think sabretooth is at the same par of speed and reflex withspider-man then there is nothing to talkabout with you

Battlehammer
this thing alone takes and credibility from you ... if you think sabretooth is at the same par of speed and reflex withspider-man then there is nothing to talkabout with you
what? He right actually. Wolverine speed an reaction time has proven to be at spidermans levels and sabre-tooth is faster then he is..........and sabre-tooth ahs effortlessly grab spiderman out of the air........so you are quite mistaken my friend and should be writing anyone off but your self.

Juk3n

READ MORE SABRETOOTH.

blue_beast
READ MORE SABRETOOTH.

ohh believe me i read all there is about sabretooth, he gets beat up by psylocke and other women daily basic, also he gets owned by almost anyone he fights he is no where near the level of spider-man in tearms of speed

Battlehammer
ohh believe me i read all there is about sabretooth, he gets beat up by psylocke and other women daily basic, also he gets owned by almost anyone he fights he is no where near the level of spider-man in tearms of speed
No you crealy dont......he almost killed psylocke and put her in a coma.......she was scared shitless of him for years.......

Actaully he might be faster then spiderman. Logan can match any of spidermans speed feats and sabre-tooth ahs been stated numerous times as faster then him and sabre-tooth has effortless grabed spiderman and beat both spiderman and punisher at onces......

Juk3n

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Well walk yourself through the above thread, and maybe you'll learn to control your imbecilic fanboy ranting and see cold. hard. facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.