Chthon Versus Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
The greatest Elder God Versus the Old One. Wondering how they stack up, as I've never gotten a chance to read both their respective appearances in full, but I like both characters. Thoughts, anyone?

Peterlane
Chthon at full power is only stopped from entering this world by Merlin, Gaia and sorceror supreme's reinforcing barrier upon barrier upon barrier.

Knowsbleed33
Shuma Gorath wins.

Peterlane
Shuma Gorath wins if Chthon uses a host.

occultdestroyer
Shuma Gorath is stronger than any Elder God

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Peterlane
Shuma Gorath wins if Chthon uses a host.

Shuma wins in any event.

K Von Doom
Book of Darkhold, written by Chthon = Book of Vishanti, written by Vishanti and added to by every Sorcerer Supreme.

Hyperion Prime
Shuma Gorath is superior in everyway to Chthon. I would like to see Demougre eat Shuma Gorath roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides Shuma is so old that he was the 1st to conqueor earth a million years ago.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Book of Darkhold, written by Chthon = Book of Vishanti, written by Vishanti and added to by every Sorcerer Supreme.

Thing is, Shuma Gorath at least rivals the Vishanti. They in fact fear him from what I recall.

SG wins this decisively.

celestialdemon
Shuma destroys him.

iceman24567
Shuma stomps

Peterlane
Shuma wins 7/10

CortSether
Shuma wins 10 out of 10. Shuma generates his own magical energy whereas Chthon uses a book. Besides, Shuma has his own book, too. The Iron Bound Book of Shuma-Gorath.

SoulDevourer
duh i red the title wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.