raekwon vs joe budden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red g jacks
short chubby washed up rapper vs tall skinny rapper that never mattered

who would win in a fight to the death?

gobstakid777
damn.this a hard 1.u heard heaven and hell,that's some good ish,but joe is a underrated nigga.but i got to go w/ my wu.rae ftw

Wei Phoenix
This thread is pointless and I'm sure it's against the rules.

red g jacks
^how about you eat a never ending dick

IGsCYYMq9mk

worst beef since krs-one vs nelly.

gobstakid777
who u think win
krs vs nas vs em vs swann
freestyle battles

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by red g jacks
^how about you eat a never ending dick

IGsCYYMq9mk

worst beef since krs-one vs nelly.

Nice come back dude.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This thread is pointless and I'm sure it's against the rules.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by gobstakid777
who u think win
krs vs nas vs em vs swann
freestyle battles What the ****?^

red g jacks
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Nice come back dude. Good comeback bro.

FistOfThe North
Lex Diamonds smokes and crushes Joe Budden like a cig butt on wax and/or off a freestyle.

This isn't even fair, lol.

Joe Budden? Pu-Pump it up, Joe Budden?

lmao.

That's like asking who'd win: KRS-1 vS Nick Cannon.

Dr. Leg Kick
I don't care about beefs, but Joe Budden is ****ing sick. Listen to his Mood Musik mixtapes, and his last 2 albums. He's a dark MC, and his story telling talents are up there with Kool G Rap's. Ya I said it.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
I don't care about beefs, but Joe Budden is ****ing sick. Listen to his Mood Musik mixtapes, and his last 2 albums. He's a dark MC, and his story telling talents are up there with Kool G Rap's. Ya I said it.

lololololololololololololol!

I know you did not just fcuking compare Joe "butt" Budden to Kool G. Rap! He's up there with G. Rap in story telling? lmao!

Duh, is you stuid?, or..

hahahaha!

gobstakid777
any ya'll listen to uncle murda

FistOfThe North
never heard'a him.

SuperLuigi
raekwon is a better rapper and he will kick budden's ass.

east new yorrkk

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lololololololololololololol!

I know you did not just fcuking compare Joe "butt" Budden to Kool G. Rap! He's up there with G. Rap in story telling? lmao!

Duh, is you stuid?, or..

hahahaha! No, I use logic. You haven't listend to Padded Room and such, so your opinion is not even valid. I compared him to G Rap, cuz G Rap is the best at storytelling. Budden's style is different, but it's up there. Talented guy. Underrated, but no where close to being the complete MC G Rap is.

Listen to his music before you post.

gobstakid777
Hit ya with sixteen shots and more I got
Goin to war with the meltin pot hot

wu tang all day
rae goes hard

Dr. Leg Kick
For the nonebelievers, I'm not a Budden fan, but the guy is a sick lyricist.

BNxcQrsqBpQ

dxLOZjx6z7A

FistOfThe North
No, I use logic. You haven't listend to Padded Room and such, so your opinion is not even valid. I compared him to G Rap, cuz G Rap is the best at storytelling. Budden's style is different, but it's up there. Talented guy. Underrated, but no where close to being the complete MC G Rap is.

Listen to his music before you post.

No, you've used illogic. And how do you know what i have and haven't listen to? And i have listened to Padded Room which is medeocre track at best and gets an F compared to G Rap's weakest shit. (even though he hasn't anything weak)

Lyrically G. Rap smashes JB all day, period.

nuff said.

That's like asking who's better, Will Smith or Gza. C'mon.

Alpha Centauri
No, you've used illogic. And how do you know what i have and haven't listen to? And i have listened to Padded Room which is medeocre track at best and gets an F compared to G Rap's weakest shit. (even though he hasn't anything weak)

Lyrically G. Rap smashes JB all day, period.

nuff said.

That's like asking who's better, Will Smith or Gza. C'mon.

With all due respect, you did once say that The Eminem Show was a great album, or something similar.

-AC

RocasAtoll
He still has a point though. Budden doesn't touch G Rap, not even at Joe's best and Kool's worst.

outavodka
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
With all due respect, you did once say that The Eminem Show was a great album, or something similar.

-AC we were at ods once but i think ive found somethn we both agree on

FistOfThe North

I couldn't find the relevance in that statement with what i was talking about but i'll humor you.

You're wrong. I've never liked The Show and have always stated so on here many times. I've always stated that i like his first two albums, which are still classics, imo.

Eminem fell off amost 10 years ago to me, even though if he really really wanted to, he'd still shit on more than half of all established rappers today.

And what's the issue.. Do you think JB is a better lyricist than Kool G Rap is?

And to the person who had the audacity to mention G. Rap and JB in the same sentence, tell me, what's the best JB line or bar you've ever heard him spit on one of his songs..

Dr. Leg Kick

-AC "Nuff Said"

Dr. Leg Kick
his story telling talents are up there with Kool G Rap's.

I'm glad people can read.

RocasAtoll
That doesn't change anything. He's not up there. He's not that good of a rapper.

Dr. Leg Kick
Big difference between being better than someone which I never said, and being up there with someone.

And as i said

He's up there, and his lyrics are top notch. He doesn't have the flow that Kool G Rap has, not even close, but lyrically he's up there. And that's coming from someone that's not even a fan.

FistOfThe North
Big difference between being better than someone which I never said, and being up there with someone.

And as i said

He's up there, and his lyrics are top notch. He doesn't have the flow that Kool G Rap has, not even close, but lyrically he's up there. And that's coming from someone that's not even a fan.

Thing is he's not even up there with G. Rap, man. Are you on crack, or something. Lyrically or otherwise.

G. Raps a level 10 rapper Joe B's a level like 2, 3 rapper, lyrically and story-wise.

G. Raps rhymes are like major motion picture stories while Joes are more like str8 to VHS.

This is a verse from "thug love story" of off his 2nd album "roots of evil". i swear this song could've been turned into a full length movie.

here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0EyDVXz0s&feature=PlayList&p=34F667650803A272&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=49

Dr. Leg Kick
Thing is he's not even up there with G. Rap, man. Are you on crack, or something. Lyrically or otherwise.

G. Raps a level 10 rapper Joe B's a level like 2, 3 rapper, lyrically and story-wise.

G. Raps rhymes are like major motion picture stories while Joes are more like str8 to VHS.

This is a verse from "thug love story" of off his 2nd album "roots of evil". i swear this song could've been turned into a full length movie.

here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0EyDVXz0s&feature=PlayList&p=34F667650803A272&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=49 You don't need to tell me about G Rap. I've heard all his albums. The guy is one of a kind.

We can agree to disagree on Budden's skills.

But you've been posting his quotes constantly on that quote thread. So how can I take your opinion seriously?

MdblLwSViLI

FistOfThe North
because i know good rap. and Joe Budden's not good rap.

he's wack. he's a radiohead. his lyrics aren't ill. he'd get shut down hard by any of the heavy weights. how dare you say he's up there with legends lyrically. you on yayo.

talk to me about gza, or ugod or inspectah deck, the whole Wu or nas's "illmatic" or canibus, or "ready to die" or "life after death" or "me against the world" or "Makeveli" or early Em or scarface. Talk to me about MF Grim and MF Doom or Redman. Mobb Deep's "Infamous" and "Infamy". Talk to me about Prodigy and early Cube and early Snoop. talk to me about heads that matter.

Don't talk to me about no mf Joe Buddens, man. c'mon.

Dr. Leg Kick
because i know good rap. and Joe Budden's not good rap.

he's wack. he's a radiohead. his lyrics aren't ill. he'd get shut down hard by any of the heavy weights. how dare you say he's up there with legends lyrically. you on yayo.

talk to me about gza, or ugod or inspectah deck, the whole Wu or nas's "illmatic" or canibus, or "ready to die" or "life after death" or "me against the world" or "Makeveli" or early Em or scarface. Talk to me about MF Grim and MF Doom or Redman. Mobb Deep's "Infamous" and "Infamy". Talk to me about Prodigy and early Cube and early Snoop. talk to me about heads that matter.

Don't talk to me about no mf Joe Buddens, man. c'mon.

And who are you to say what's "good rap", and who are you to say his "lyrics aren't ill".

And I never said he's up there with legends. Again you're misunderstood.

I-Drop
Budden is better. &that whole "get some big mutha****a to sock him" shit was lame & gay.

red g jacks
you do have to question any nigga that claims to be the 'king of new jersey'

negative jax points right there

but raekwon is over the hill, chubby and short. budden might be able to take him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.