batman with 1 day of prep time vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
can batman defeat spider-man with a 1 day of prep time?

Blanket
The general consensus is that Batman defeats SM without prep. erm

blue_beast
Originally posted by Blanket

without prep? in what dream? spider-man is super fast,agile,strong, got spider-senses.. unless batman can disable his spider-sanses and abilities with some prep he can never even touch spider-man

BUSTER1

In your dreams mate

Survivor19
It is widely known fact that in his normal condition Spider-Man badly sucks to any martial artist worth his name.
With day's prep? Batgod can take on Superman with that much prep.

Juk3n
Originally posted by blue_beast
without prep? in what dream? spider-man is super fast,agile,strong, got spider-senses.. unless batman can disable his spider-sanses and abilities with some prep he can never even touch spider-man

Tell that to Kingpin.

xJLxKing
Batman wins.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Juk3n
Tell that to Kingpin.

who always gets his butt handed to him by spider-man confused , there were 1-2 fights when he was a good match for spider-man but i really dont need to explain whats a PIS right? because how interesting would it be to read spider-man comics if he would just speed blitz his oponnents from sunday to monday and wont even be touched by them , if we look at spider-man overall without PIS and we judge him by his standards and his real feats then....batman wont be able to even scratch his nose

Parmaniac
Tell that to Kingpin.

No I'd rather tell that Bane smile

EDIT: I think this thread already exists with dozens of pages

Juntai
Batman wins.

Mshinu
can batman defeat spider-man with a 1 day of prep time?

Bruce does his mad bat-laugh and Peter`s danger sense overloads making him pass out.

Juk3n
who always gets his butt handed to him by spider-man confused , there were 1-2 fights when he was a good match for spider-man but i really dont need to explain whats a PIS right? because how interesting would it be to read spider-man comics if he would just speed blitz his oponnents from sunday to monday and wont even be touched by them , if we look at spider-man overall without PIS and we judge him by his standards and his real feats then....batman wont be able to even scratch his nose

Tell that to Steve Rogers

blue_beast
Tell that to Steve Rogers

steve rogers who was able to give a beating to hulk? laughing , why wont you just mention batman beating superman or wolverine hurting thanos while you are at it

Juntai
steve rogers who was able to give a beating to hulk? laughing , why wont you just mention batman beating superman or wolverine hurting thanos while you are at it confused

blue_beast
Originally posted by Juntai
confused

sup pleya cool

Juk3n
steve rogers who was able to give a beating to hulk? laughing , why wont you just mention batman beating superman or wolverine hurting thanos while you are at it

confused well i was referring to when our "technically" peak human Steve brought the hurtin' to Spider-man, where was this super dodgeing speed then?

Mshinu
confused well i was referring to when our "technically" peak human Steve brought the hurtin' to Spider-man, where was this super dodgeing speed then?

Going face first into Cap`s fist if I remember correctly.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mshinu
Going face first into Cap`s fist if I remember correctly.

multiple shots too, yeah, speedy spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

blue_beast

this is what i am talking about...you said it yourself perfectly "where was this super dodging speed then"? now we know for a fact that spider man does have super dodging ability otherwise you just dont read comics so seriously where was it?

dont act like you dont know that PIS does exist in the comics world and specially and i repeat specially with captain america who is meant to represent america and the american ideals and there for he is able to go toe 2 toe with prince namor, hulk and characters he isnt suppose to even be able to scratch ... captain america is the MARVEL version of BATMAN actually they cant lose because they are the icons

Juk3n
this is what i am talking about...you said it yourself perfectly "where was this super dodging speed then"? now we know for a fact that spider man does have super dodging ability otherwise you just dont read comics so seriously where was it?

dont act like you dont know that PIS does blah blah blah blah...

Are you saying that anytime Spider-man gets HIT in a straite h2h confrontation with someone slower, it's PIS? Because there are LOTS of examples of him being tagged, i mean seriously lots. You seem like a fan, so do you really need me to post every scan of spider-man being hit, so you can justify it as PIS?

Srsly dude. He gets hit by slower people, and peak humans dodge bullets. Shit happends, it's not supernatural, it's comics.

Mshinu
For all his speed etc Spidey is still a kid.
Cap is the MAN, he smacks Spidey and sends him to bed.

Uncle Bats could do the same.

Juk3n

Uncle Bats could do the same. double spanking with 1 day of prep

blue_beast
Are you saying that anytime Spider-man gets HIT in a straite h2h confrontation with someone slower, it's PIS? Because there are LOTS of examples of him being tagged, i mean seriously lots. You seem like a fan, so do you really need me to post every scan of spider-man being hit, so you can justify it as PIS?

Srsly dude. He gets hit by slower people, and peak humans dodge bullets. Shit happends, it's not supernatural, it's comics.

lets put it this way... spider-man has super human speed agility reflexes strength and of course spider-sense... now there are feats of his dodging not only machine guns and lasers but also speed blitzing opponents and hitting them multiple times without giving them a chance to react, now should that be counted? yes because those are his feats thats his agility and his speed, if we go by his real feats then he has a spider sense which worns him everytime he is about the get in danger and his reflex kick in , i am not saying no one should be able to tag him but certenly not characters who got only peak human condition while spider-man is 15 times above human

agree with me on the logic side that people like king pin and captain america arent suppose to even touch him because it will be imposibble for them to hit someone who is super human at speed and agility .. his reaction time is super human which means beyond any of those characters so it will be like putting you against an epileptic kid

now i am not saying he is god or something... when he defeated fire lord i agree that was bullcrap, when he was able to knock down hulk with punches also that was bullcrap but we all know he deserve his credit and there were other fights when walked away from a fight with a victory without even being touched against characters like daredevil , lizard, scorpion, puma... who are way above captain america in tearms of feats and yet agree with me that if captain america would fight each of them he would win just because he is captain america wink

blue_beast
his fight with batman would go something like that at best and thats when spider-man is really lazy http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/385/18522nh.jpg

blue_beast
his fighting speed http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6592/bio0010pn.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/dodge2rz5.jpg/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8447506

thats spider-man for you

Survivor19
Get ready to feel the wrath of your fellow posters, blue_beast.

Juntai
lets put it this way... spider-man has super human speed agility reflexes strength and of course spider-sense... now there are feats of his dodging not only machine guns and lasers but also speed blitzing opponents and hitting them multiple times without giving them a chance to react, now should that be counted?
Batman can dodge lasers aimed at his back while he's investigating, machine gun fire from multiple directions, and can disarm a group of people and leave the scene while they're still standing there as if their weapons are in their hands.

Mshinu
Yet when he gets close to someone like Cap young Parker gets slugged repeatedly in the face and unable to counter. Spidey needs to take a few lessons in how to fight

blue_beast
Batman can dodge lasers aimed at his back while he's investigating, machine gun fire from multiple directions, and can disarm a group of people and leave the scene while they're still standing there as if their weapons are in their hands.

can provide any facts for that ultimate PIS?

blue_beast
Yet when he gets close to someone like Cap young Parker gets slugged repeatedly in the face and unable to counter. Spidey needs to take a few lessons in how to fight

spider-man admited himself in that fight that he didnt want to fight cap because he is a hero and a role model for him , and again i will state that his reflexes are above human and you can see it in the scans that i have provided of his speed at fighting when he is able to fights 3-4 man at same time and those are super characters not typical humans

batdude123
Batman stomps.

Mshinu

In comics that is called skill for a peak human.

Bats himself says he won`t waste his time working with super powered people that do not have proper training.

Spidey might be fast but he does not have solid skills, that allows top street levelers to beat him.

Juntai

You mean scans?

Juntai

Batman dodges a heat-vision sneak attack from Titans of Tomorrow Kon El
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2370/23ph0.jpg

Disarms a group of gunmen who have him surrounded, and is off across the rooftops, while they still have their hands out as if they're holding their weapons.
http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc124&image=c18_batreflexes.jpg

Taking on several gunmen, shooting him from many directions with automatic weapons, none ever lands a shot, as he cuts swathe through the melee.
http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3e0_batspeed6.jpg

Diving and flipping between gunfire from an automatic weapon, never gets hit.
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=6d0_batagile16.jpg

Durability?
Caught inside of an exploding building, Batman walks out unharmed.
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc208&image=c0d_batarmor_pre3.jpg
http://img181.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=21505_batarmor1_122_25lo.jpg

Taking several shots at point blank range, just to prove he can, while he closes in on a guy.
http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc148&image=eae_batgun2.jpg

From a glance, across a room, Batman deciphers fifteen ways to kill Prometheus from their positions.
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc208&image=c01_batprometheus1.jpg

blue_beast
In comics that is called skill for a peak human.

Bats himself says he won`t waste his time working with super powered people that do not have proper training.

Spidey might be fast but he does not have solid skills, that allows top street levelers to beat him.

skills have limits.. batman can be very skilled and can be peak human but there is a limit to being human and this is where spider-man breaks that limit because he is way above human in tearms of speed , there are no top street levelers that can beat him you are just making things out, spider-man defeated black panther, defeated daredevil, defeated wolverine, defeated luke cage... spider-man took out all the top street levelers many many times so there arent any street levelers that give him trouble... other then PIS or when he just doesnt want to fight his "friends"

ankur29
batman wins with 1 day prep

Juntai
Either way, here, with prep time, Batman takes Peter to school.
smile

blue_beast
Either way, here, with prep time, Batman takes Peter to school.
smile

without prep time spider-man humiliates batman

with prep time batman wins but please explain me how can batman win with the prep time i just really would like to know your logic

Juntai

with prep time batman wins but please explain me how can batman win with the prep time i just really would like to know your logic His options are pretty limitless. If he wished to, he could simply push a button and scramble Peter's brain with an EMP, knocking him out. And really, that's something he doesn't even need prep for, he carries it on him.

blue_beast
His options are pretty limitless. If he wished to, he could simply push a button and scramble Peter's brain with an EMP, knocking him out. And really, that's something he doesn't even need prep for, he carries it on him.

and you just expect peter to stand there and wait right? i mean its not like he got a spider sense and super speed that helped him for years to avoid explosives and things that should killed him by now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
and you just expect peter to stand there and wait right? i mean its not like he got a spider sense and super speed that helped him for years to avoid explosives and things that should killed him by now roll eyes (sarcastic)
He can dodge a radial electromagnetic pulse?

Mshinu
skills have limits.. batman can be very skilled and can be peak human but there is a limit to being human and this is where spider-man breaks that limit because he is way above human in tearms of speed , there are no top street levelers that can beat him you are just making things out, spider-man defeated black panther, defeated daredevil, defeated wolverine, defeated luke cage... spider-man took out all the top street levelers many many times so there arent any street levelers that give him trouble... other then PIS or when he just doesnt want to fight his "friends"

Bah the holding back mantra is getting old. He gets smacked down easy by Cap and Wolvie has little trouble with him too. Untrained as he is the hand speed he shows is not really faster than for instance Cap because Cap reads him like an open book and is four steps ahead of him. By the time Spidey takes those steps he gets a pint sized nuke in the face in the form of Cap`s (or Bat`s) fist.

batdude123

Yes. He's faster than logic.

Parmaniac
Agreed with the prep time Batman wins, but without Spidey gets the majority definately not 10/10 but sure the majority

shiv
skills have limits.. batman can be very skilled and can be peak human but there is a limit to being human

Tell That to Dr TwoYoungMen

no -wait tell that to KK

blue_beast
Bah the holding back mantra is getting old. He gets smacked down easy by Cap and Wolvie has little trouble with him too. Untrained as he is the hand speed he shows is not really faster than for instance Cap because Cap reads him like an open book and is four steps ahead of him. By the time Spidey takes those steps he gets a pint sized nuke in the face in the form of Cap`s (or Bat`s) fist.

you provide me one showing against many scans i have posted and you are arguing against spider-mans daily feats which includes him defeating wolverine daredevil and black panther who all are at the same caliber as captain america ... the only difference is that as was stated in the comics itself that spider-man didnt want to fight cap because cap is a hero to him , spider-man took out many skilled martial artists because he doesnt need to train for years and years and practice he already has that level of speed and agility in much higher doses

blue_beast

he can disable batman before he even do anything being able to react 15 times faster then the ordenery human being

Survivor19
Stop trolling already.
Those are not by any means daily feats for him.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Survivor19
Stop trolling already.
Those are not by any means daily feats for him.

actually its you who is trolling, you either provide facts that back up your clame or dont say anything because the only one who is trolling here is you , spider-man always shows great speed reflexes and agility he even took out half the x-men together so either back up your clame or get out

grimify

thumb up

Parmaniac
Originally posted by grimify
thumb up

thumb down

Survivor19
It wasn't me who claimed that Parker defeats Wolverine or Daredevil DAILY.
Care to back your point with proof that he really does?

Kherani
without prep time spider-man humiliates batman

with prep time batman wins but please explain me how can batman win with the prep time i just really would like to know your logic

Motherbox amp.

Peterlane
Spidey still wins 5/10

batdude123
Not a f*ckin chance.

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
Not a f*ckin chance.

Spidey is a master at thinking on the spot.

Prep-Man
so this is one-sided prep? make it equal and it should play out differently. batman wins with one sided prep, though.

batdude123
Batman would still win if they both had a day's worth of prep.

Peterlane
Batman would still win if they both had a day's worth of prep.

Lol No. Spidey has comparable genius to Reed Richards, and as hank Pym admitted is alot smarter than him

batdude123
Originally posted by Peterlane
Lol No. Spidey has comparable genius to Reed Richards, and as hank Pym admitted is alot smarter than him

Lol yes. And Spider-man is NOWHERE NEAR as smart as Reed Richards. WTF? laughing out loud

Blanket
Lol No. Spidey has comparable genius to Reed Richards, and as hank Pym admitted is alot smarter than him lolwut

thanos-prime
how can you be comparable to someone who can expand there brain?

Peterlane
Lol yes. And Spider-man is NOWHERE NEAR as smart as Reed Richards. WTF? laughing out loud

Not according to his university test scores. Spideys uni scores > Reed's uni scores and Reed said if Spidey dedicated his life to science like Reed, he would rival his intellect.

batdude123
Not according to his university test scores. Spideys uni scores > Reed's uni scores and Reed said if Spidey dedicated his life to science like Reed, he would rival his intellect.

He doesn't, and he isn't as smart as Reed. Period. It's not even up for debate. Reed is leagues beyond Spider-man.

Mindset
Spiderman is as smart as Reed, it's canon.

Peterlane
He doesn't, and he isn't as smart as Reed. Period. It's not even up for debate. Reed is leagues beyond Spider-man.

I think Reed knows more about his intellect that you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket
Not according to his university test scores. Spideys uni scores > Reed's uni scores and Reed said if Spidey dedicated his life to science like Reed, he would rival his intellect. Ya, and if I dedicated my life to whatever it is that Stephen Hawkings does, I could rival him too... but I don't.

batdude123
I think Reed knows more about his intellect that you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Call me when Peter has done anything half as impressive as what Reed has done scientifically. Creating a device that can disrupt the energies of a cosmic cube>>>>>>>creating artificial webbing (lawlz).

Seriously, are you actually trying to act this dumb?

Mindset
Spider tracer > Anything Reed has made.

Peterlane
Call me when Peter has done anything half as impressive as what Reed has done scientifically. Creating a device that can disrupt the energies of a cosmic cube>>>>>>>creating artificial webbing (lawlz).

Seriously, are you actually trying to act this dumb?

Spidey's spider tracer technollogy > Ant man's ant communicator according to Hank Pym roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I guess you know more about Reed and Hank than themselves right.

Batman wins everything and beats God...infact he is God's God, are you happy now?

batdude123
True.

Spider-man >>>>> all when it comes to prep.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mindset
Spider tracer > Anything Reed has made.

Lets be friends smile

batdude123
Spidey's spider tracer technollogy > Ant man's ant communicator according to Hank Pym roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creating Ultron (Hank Pym feat) >>> anything Spider-man has ever done scientifically.

But I guess you know more about Reed and Hank than themselves right.

No, just more than you do. doped

Batman wins everything and beats God...infact he is God's God, are you happy now?

Yes, actually.

Juntai
Not according to his university test scores. Spideys uni scores > Reed's uni scores and Reed said if Spidey dedicated his life to science like Reed, he would rival his intellect. That's just potential.

He's not as smart as Reed is, plain and simple.

Mindset
Spiderman had a job as a scientist.

Reed is a scientist.

Scientist = Scientist.

Peterlane
That's just potential.

He's not as smart as Reed is, plain and simple.

I never said he was. I said their intellect is comparable at Spidey's age

Juntai

Reed is a scientist.

Scientist = Scientist. laughing out loud

batdude123

Reed is a scientist.

Scientist = Scientist.

^ Flawless logic right there.

Peterlane

Reed is a scientist.

Scientist = Scientist.

That was in college. Spidey wanted better thing like getting laid and being cool and job hopping. It's all the rage when your in your mid 20s

Blanket
That was in college. Spidey wanted better thing like getting laid and being cool and job hopping. It's all the rage when your in your mid 20s Reed is banging Jessica Alba

Mindset
Spiderman is banging Kir-...nevermind sad

batdude123
laughing out loud

BUSTER1
Without prep Spiderman for a definite win
If Bats has prep I give it 5/5

Rage.Of.Olympus
Without prep, Spider-Man really should shit stomp Batman. Hell, on paper, technically he should shit stomp Captain America and Batman at the same time with his abilities. He should one shot anyone whose not superhuman if he feels like it. Unfortunately that's on paper. Peter Parker tends to for some reason have a great deal of trouble with someone like Captain America who Batman can match. Well that aura beat the Hulk as well. But what the hell, this is comics, and it's not exactly delving into the logic department. Batman just tagged a freaking bullet that was shot point blank at him out of the air. That's a better speed feat than I have seen Parker do, in a while....

Anyways, Batman wins this one.

leonidas
with a full day bruce could pretty easily win this battle. no prep, straight h2h i'd give it to a no-holds-barred spidey 8/10.

MrHeavySilence

I think Bats can take Spidey without prep. They're both too fast for anyone to go down early, but Batman just has too many weapons. Even a simple combination of sonics & sleeping gas will give Batman the win.

Hitman911

Uncle Bats could do the same. Without prep...Bats dies....

batdude123
No, he doesn't.

Mindset
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I think Bats can take Spidey without prep. They're both too fast for anyone to go down early, but Batman just has too many weapons. Even a simple combination of sonics & sleeping gas will give Batman the win. The simple combination of Spiderman's fist will give him the win.

MrHeavySilence
The simple combination of Spiderman's fist will give him the win.

Assuming Spiderman can even hit Batman early enough for a KO. This is Batman we're talkin about, not some clown like Electro. Review the speed feats! Not only does Batman have the speed and reaction time necessary to dodge Spidey, but he also has a gazillion weapons, including sleeping gas and sonics which have taken down Spidey in the past.

Also, that episode of How I Met Your Mother in your sig was hilarious

Mindset
Assuming Spiderman can even hit Batman early enough for a KO. This is Batman we're talkin about, not some clown like Electro. Review the speed feats! Not only does Batman have the speed and reaction time necessary to dodge Spidey, but he also has a gazillion weapons, including sleeping gas and sonics which have taken down Spidey in the past. Spiderman's speed and reaction >>> Batman's.

Then there's the webbing.

MrHeavySilence
Spiderman's speed and reaction >>> Batman's.

Then there's the webbing.

What are you talking about; Batman's speed feats are pretty much as crazy as Spiderman's, if not more so. As for webbing, c'mon. Regarding projectiles, Batman is like Bullseye compared to Spiderman.

Mindset
What are you talking about; Batman's speed feats are pretty much as crazy as Spiderman's, if not more so. As for webbing, c'mon. Regarding projectiles, Batman is like Bullseye compared to Spiderman. Right...

You're a fanboy, why didn't you let me know before?

batdude123
Spiderman's speed and reaction >>> Batman's.

On paper, Spider-man has the advantage in this category.

However, when you take into consideration all their feats of speed and reaction, there's hardly a difference between the two.

Juk3n
What are you talking about; Batman's speed feats are pretty much as crazy as Spiderman's, if not more so. As for webbing, c'mon. Regarding projectiles, Batman is like Bullseye compared to Spiderman.

You think Batman is as fast as Spider-man, without PIS?

I know what you're going to say, get ready.."there was this sniper..and Batmans back was turned right, and then the sniper SHOT BLAM!! HEADSHOT, but during the time it took for the bullet to leave the chamber, Batman moved and the sniper was like..zomg! he's faster than a speeding bullet?"

am i right, i am aernt i?

Mindset
On paper, Spider-man has the advantage in this category.

However, when you take into consideration all their feats of speed and reaction, there's hardly a difference between the two. Maybe if you're reading the comics through your cowl.

batdude123
Maybe if you're reading the comics through your cowl.

Cute, as always, but not exactly. Writers consistently portray Batman as having the feats to back it up.

Mindset
Writers don't consistently show Batman having speed and reactions equal to Spiderman's.

batdude123
Sure they do. smile

Mindset
Wanna fight about it?

batdude123
Wanna fight about it?

Me ->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/liliya/mma/mirko-wandy.gif<- You

uhuh

Parmaniac
http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/oxcgn-familyguy-fanboy.jpg

Survivor19
I am creationist. Evolution is a lie.

Also, still Batman.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
I am creationist. Evolution is a lie.

Also, still Batman.

I hope your just kidding

Survivor19
No, i am not.

batdude123
Please don't turn this into a Creationism/Evolution debate... no expression

Parmaniac
Please don't turn this into a Creationism/Evolution debate... no expression

Don't worry I was tempted but I think this would just get ugly so I just ignore it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.