ares vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
i always wanted to see that fight who do you think will win

batdude123
Colossus

snoopdogg
Still hoping we get to see this in Utopia but I don't think it will happen.

Survivor19
I'm gonna try a little A>B>C here.
Ares > Abomination (Rick) > Colossus

blue_beast
ye by logic it should be like that but ares seem to always lose fights like the rhino... hell he was recently defeated by war machine and gambit+rogue

Survivor19
Recant! You are disrespecting Rogue, who will beat both Ares and Colossus at the same time now!
P.S. Ares trashed Gambit effortlessly.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Survivor19
I'm gonna try a little A>B>C here.
Ares > Abomination (Rick) > Colossus
we dont do that here...WHY???? well check this ABC logic: SpiderMan>>>Venom>>>SuperMan
or BatMan>>>Hulk>>>Sentry.. confused

you see ABC logic dos not work here

Survivor19
I know. That is why i specifically referred to it as such.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Survivor19
Recant! You are disrespecting Rogue, who will beat both Ares and Colossus at the same time now!
P.S. Ares trashed Gambit effortlessly.

ares the god of war losing to rogue? now thats a real disrespect

Parmaniac
Originally posted by blue_beast
ares the god of war losing to rogue? now thats a real disrespect

no not really "God of war" (I know he is it) but it's more like an hyperbolic title than anything else, rogue (I don't know in what condition she was at that time) has definately what it takes to do the job if she has the right powerset for this.

KingD19
He didn't beat A-Bomb with brute strength, he took advantage of his superior fighting skills, and Rick's lack of skill with his own powers. IF Rulk didn't hurt him, no way Ares will.

shiv
I think WE should refer to Marvel Ares as Marvel Ares

ie Marvel Ares 0/ 10
Comrade Peter 10/ 10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus rapes him. Beyond him physically, and extremely proficient and hand to hand combat. Hell, he uses it more efficiently than Ares. I would also be willing to bet Colossus is faster.

jrodslam
Colossus.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus stomps him and then paints a picture of the broken body.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus stomps him and then paints a picture of the broken body.

Eternal Idol
Colossus ftw.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus rapes him. Beyond him physically, and extremely proficient and hand to hand combat. Hell, he uses it more efficiently than Ares. I would also be willing to bet Colossus is faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.