Genis Vell/Juggernaut vs Sentry/WW Hulk vs Thor/Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
which team wins?

The Nuul
Current Thor?

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Current Thor? No, classic.

batdude123
Vell/Juggernaut

Peterlane
Team Genis followed by team Sentry

Mshinu
Genis/Juggy

The Nuul
Genis/Juggy

Peterlane
Genis/Juggs

Galan007
genis/juggy ftw.

hell, genis can BFR everyone but thor to the n-zone..

Peterlane
Originally posted by Galan007
genis/juggy ftw.

hell, genis can BFR everyone but thor to the n-zone..

Sentry would eventually get out

Galan007
i agree. but he'd still be gone long enough to constitute a forum win. stick out tongue

The Nuul
And this is current Sentry, he doesn't have any current crazy feats.

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
And this is current Sentry, he doesn't have any current crazy feats.

Current Sentry raped Dr Doom, ripped off a reality warpers head in nano seconds, survived time ****ery/reality warped out of existence and soloed the remaining Atlanteans.

Mindset
The same "reality warper" that Bullseye killed with arrows.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mindset

After some time ****ery by Dr Doom, but people tend to forget that right.

Peterlane
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9127/darkavengers002pg23.th.jpghttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img44.imageshack.us/img44/994/darkavengers04mrshepherv.th.jpg

So I hope you have learned something now. No matter how many times she is killed she can come back

Bouboumaster
Genis and Juggernaut.

Genis-Vell have one of the best Cosmic Awarness in the Universe (behind Abstract, but still...) and he have two dudes one the field who have some weaknesses. I don't know if he can **** with Hulk, but Kurse is dead.

I would like to see a fight between Sentry and Thor.

Mindset
Originally posted by Peterlane
After some time ****ery by Dr Doom, but people tend to forget that right. Doom didn't do anything he was still trapped in his armor lying on the ground, there was nothing to forget.

Bullseye killed her with arrows.

Mindset
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9127/darkavengers002pg23.th.jpghttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.th.jpghttp://img44.imageshack.us/img44/994/darkavengers04mrshepherv.th.jpg

So I hope you have learned something now. No matter how many times she is killed she can come back Yes, I have the comic, what does that have to do with anything?

You brought up Sentry ripping her head off like it was a good feat when a comic later Bullseye killed her with arrows.

Peterlane
Yes, I have the comic, what does that have to do with anything?

You brought up Sentry ripping her head off like it was a good feat when a comic later Bullseye killed her with arrows.

She froze Arez in stone omg Bullseye>>>Ares right?

Mindset
Red herring.

Peterlane
Red herring.

No you are downplaying the feat of Sentry being erased out of existence and surviving because Bullseye killed her after Dr Doom put her in a place where she can't just keep summoning past versions of herself to fight. But because you probably don't mind Ares you call it a red herring...im only using your logic.

Bullseye killed her and Ares didn't. Ares is shit and weaker than Bullseye.

She easily beat Doom in their first encounter but Bullseye killed her on their 1st encounter. Bullseye>Doom

Sentry killed her in a nano-second and survived being wiped out of existence. Bullseye killed her and she never harmed him. Bullseye>Sentry

Mindset
Straw Man

You may also be mentally retarded.

Peterlane
Straw Man

Because you cannot counter my arguments you call strawman and flame. Reported and yeh I accept your concession

Mindset
It is a straw man.

You are trolling.

You didn't even bother trying to comprehend what was going on in the comic.

As I've already told you, Doom was still trapped in his armor lying on the ground when Bullseye killed her.

Nihilist
Because you cannot counter my arguments you call strawman and flame. Reported and yeh I accept your concession Just like you couldnt counter my arguments and claimed "baised Sentry hate" and "Thor love" when im not even a huge Thor fan.

Mindset
I don't even know why I'm wasting my time.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Nihilist
Just like you couldnt counter my arguments and claimed "baised Sentry hate" and "Thor love" when im not even a huge Thor fan.

That is a different argument, if you want to continue it I suggest you post in that thread. I will not argue Odin Force Thors multiple low end feats that we all should ignore here okay.

Peterlane
It is a straw man.

You are trolling.

You didn't even bother trying to comprehend what was going on in the comic.

As I've already told you, Doom was still trapped in his armor lying on the ground when Bullseye killed her.

Yes i did .

Morgan Le-Fay has human level durability but she can summon versions of herself across time so essentially she can't be killed, her present self is behind the scenes doing all the work. Sentry got erased from existence by her and survived and you play that feat down because Bullseye killed her. You forget just like when Ms Marvel and Sentry killed her she also "came back" to life

Mindset
Yes i did .

Morgan Le-Fay has human level durability but she can summon versions of herself across time so essentially she can't be killed, her present self is behind the scenes doing all the work. Sentry got erased from existence by her and survived and you play that feat down because Bullseye killed her. Are you literate?

I didn't mention anything other than how Sentry "killing" her wasn't impressive because Bullseye was able to do the same thing...

Nihilist
That is a different argument, if you want to continue it I suggest you post in that thread. I will not argue Odin Force Thors multiple low end feats that we all should ignore here okay. I did post in that thread, you conceded because of "biased Sentry hate" thor love".

What low end feats ?

Peterlane
Current Sentry raped Dr Doom, ripped off a reality warpers head in nano seconds, survived time ****ery/reality warped out of existence and soloed the remaining Atlanteans.

Tell me what are you implying.

Peterlane
I did post in that thread, you conceded because of "biased Sentry hate" thor love".

What low end feats ?

Gettin pwned easily by Rulk and only beat him by blind siding a preocupied Rulk who was not expecting Thors return
Passing out while reviving hundreds of Asgardians (with someone of his power this should be nothing)
Using his fullpower yet only destroying a city block.

Mindset
Again, are you literate?

Peterlane
Again, are you literate?

No I brought up him surviving being wiped out of existence.

Mindset
ripped off a reality warpers head in nano seconds

Peterlane

That is a good feat. Bullseye shot her from behind while she was pre-occupued.Sentry killed her when she was ready for them. What now?

What do you say about him surviving being wiped out of existence?

Nihilist
Gettin pwned easily by Rulk and only beat him by blind siding a preocupied Rulk who was not expecting Thors return
Passing out while reviving hundreds of Asgardians (with someone of his power this should be nothing)
Using his fullpower yet only destroying a city block. Rulk has beat a watcher,Surfer and Grandmaster, and lol at you using the pis/cis Rulk as one of your main offence agaisnt Thor.

Blinsided Rulk, like what Sentry did to Blue Marvel after he knocked Sentry into orbit with 1 punch.

Reviving hundreds of people back to life is a poor feat now, suppose Sentry has revived more people than that then.Seeing as you are comparing Sentrys power to Thor as he only destroyed a city block.

Where does it say he was using ALL his power against Bor, and like i have said a few times.Thor splitting a entire African region in half with 1 hammer blow is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> to what a million exploding suns did.

Mindset
That is a good feat. Bullseye shot her from behind while she was pre-occupued.Sentry killed her when she was ready for them. What now?

What do you say about him surviving being wiped out of existence? It's not a good feat when she has human level reactions and durability...

He was blown up. Where are you getting he was wiped out of existence? Unless by that you mean he was blown up.

Peterlane
Rulk has beat a watcher,Surfer and Grandmaster, and lol at you using the pis/cis Rulk as one of your main offence agaisnt Thor.

Blinsided Rulk, like what Sentry did to Blue Marvel after he knocked Sentry into orbit with 1 punch.

Reviving hundreds of eople back to life is a poor feat now, suppose Sentry has revived more people than thatt then.

Where does it say he was using ALL his power against Bor, and like i have said a few times.Thor splitting a entire African region in half with 1 hammer blow is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> to what a million exploding suns did.

Remember when I said I dont like to use badly written dribble. But you decided to use badly written dribble against Sentry.

I believe Odin Force Thor > Sentry but the badly written crap says otherwise.

Sin I AM
genis is the trump card here

Peterlane
It's not a good feat when she has human level reactions and durability...

He was blown up. Where are you getting he was wiped out of existence? Unless by that you mean he was blown up.

If he was blown up there would have been chunks. Norman says OMG Sentry is gone, not omg she blew him up.

Also read the scan after he was "gone" she implies she went back in time to his past and destroyed him.

Peterlane
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9127/darkavengers002pg23.th.jpg

Read this scan again. It is right after she BFR Sentry. If she blew him up, why didn't she do it to the rest?

Nihilist
Remember when I said I dont like to use badly written dribble. But you decided to use badly written dribble against Sentry.

I believe Odin Force Thor > Sentry but the badly written crap says otherwise. Whats badly written Sentry, he has always been written as up and down. None of it is pis/cis.

Alll the things you said was low showing for Odin force Thor i have countered with things even a high end Sentry cant do.

Peterlane
Whats badly written Sentry, he has always been written as up and down. None of it is pis/cis.

Alll the things you said was low showing for Odin force Thor i have countered with things even a high end Sentry cant do.

So WWH wasn't PIS to you? The fact that after he has been shown to make short work of heralds and the Skrulls make an elaborate plan to get rid of him so he doesn't destroy their plans in SI and the fact that the higher echelons of the world fear him, yet he gets dropped by She Hulk and BFR by Herc is not PIS?........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
Straw Man

I believe member's mental skills have nothing to do with this, this kind of statements could be considered member bashing which you know, won't be tolerated.

Mindset
If he was blown up there would have been chunks. Norman says OMG Sentry is gone, not omg she blew him up.

Also read the scan after he was "gone" she implies she went back in time to his past and destroyed him.

Yes, maybe if she blew him up with some acme dynamite there would be chunks...my god.

Yes, and if he was blown up he would be gone, it doesn't matter if Norman said he was blown up or that he is gone. I wasn't aware wiping someone out of existence from the past hurt them.

She doesn't imply anything, she says she will go back in time and remove them from existence. You know, like how she was about to kill Doom as a kid.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9127/darkavengers002pg23.th.jpg

Read this scan again. It is right after she BFR Sentry. If she blew him up, why didn't she do it to the rest?

What didn't turn everyone to stone like she did Ares?

Why didn't she just kill them all as kids?

Why didn't she play wii instead of fighting?

Because it's a story driven comic...

Mindset
Originally posted by Paola
I believe member's mental skills have nothing to do with this, this kind of statements could be considered member bashing which you know, won't be tolerated.

Noted.

However, mental skills have everything to do with a debate.

Peterlane
Noted.

In that case if you beat Richard hawkins in a comic book character debate you are smarter than him right?

Paola
Noted.

just don't point it out wink

Mindset
In that case if you beat Richard hawkins in a comic book character debate you are smarter than him right? Yes Peter, that is exactly what I was saying.

How astute of you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That is a different argument, if you want to continue it I suggest you post in that thread. I will not argue Odin Force Thors multiple low end feats that we all should ignore here okay.

What low end Odin Force feats? Besides the Rulk stupidity he doesn't have any. Oh wait. According to you since he and Bor only destroyed a block or two, he was clearly weak. Nice logic there champ.

batdude123
Indeed it is sound logic. Don't be a hater.

You got owned. Deal with it.

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123

This thumb up

Blanket
Richard hawkins The hockey player?

Mindset
Lol, I didn't even notice that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by batdude123

Batman's dead. Go cut yourself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Using his fullpower yet only destroying a city block.

Lmao at you use Rulk as a bad showing. Spider-Man did better against this guy than an Elder and Thor. Jeph Loeb makes this shit up as he eats his breakfast.

How is Thor using his power to great a world encompassing blast, that all at once, revived the immortal souls and godly essences of the entire Asgardian race a bad showing?

Thor while fighting and going toe to toe with the freaking Destroyter and tanking his damn attacks revived all of the Frost Giants along with freaking Ymir, Loki, the Midgard Serpent, Hela, Enchantress, and all the other ridiculously powerful things that resided in Asgard without any problem.

The fact that he passed out reviving the Asgardians speaks volumes of how great of a feat it was.

Yes, because obviously the amount of collateral damage in a fight indicates the power levels.

Peterlane
Yeh but when Sentry releses his full power and only destroys several city blocks his power is hyperbole..... :facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeh but when Sentry releses his full power and only destroys several city blocks his power is hyperbole..... :facepalm

His power is considered hyperbole because his never demonstrated the power of a million exploding Suns. It's just a title. Marvel doesn't even really care, hence why at times his been stated to have the power of a thousand exploding Suns. Just a title. Some times it's true as the Flash is truly the fastest man alive but sometimes it's not as the Juggernaut isn't actually unstoppable. Take them with a grain of salt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.