gambit in mid air vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
who do you think will win

Peterlane
What type of thread is this? Is Spidey in mid-air aswell?

blue_beast
no only gambit is in mid air

Peterlane
stupid thread. Spidey webs yanks him to the ground smashing Gambits skull

Juk3n
failbot:

Gravity owns Gambits face..

How high in mid-air?

blue_beast
lets say gambit is flying on the back of iron man and spider-man is like "get down here you coward" and gambit is just throwing cards at him

batdude123
no expression

grimify
how about gambit climbing a ladder vs spiderman sitting in a chair eating corn flakes?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by grimify
how about gambit climbing a ladder vs spiderman sitting in a chair eating corn flakes?

wich corn flakes?

Juk3n

i like coco puffs evil face

SoulDevourer
no expression

rotiart
So gambit is on iron mans back?.... The answer is....

Repulsor blast.... Iron mans tech will auto defend against spidey getting close... Gambit rains kinetic hell onto spidey.

blue_beast
gambit throw cards at spider-man from the air and spider-man is like get down you coward get down here and gambit is buwahahahahaha take a card you nerd

Digi
laughing out loud

but srsly: What the f**k?

blue_beast
seriously what can spider-man do if gambit throw cards at him from the sky how can he fight back

rotiart
It depeds on how high gambit is... Let's say gambit was 100 feet... Spiderman could slingshot himself up at gambit by webbing buildings...

If they were In open plains spiderman can jump very high... But 50 or
more feet spideramn would be out of jump and web gambit range I think...

Spiderman could shoot web bullets at irons mans gear clogging it and having them fall... Depending again on distances... I mean heck the scenario is so vague

Digi
Originally posted by blue_beast
seriously what can spider-man do if gambit throw cards at him from the sky how can he fight back

Dodge them easily. Then use his superhuman stamina to stay awake longer than Gambit?

Or what's the setting? If we're in a city, he could conceivably climb up and web Gambit. It's not like Gambit could chuck cards from a mile up and have any hope of coming close to hitting Spidey. If he's close enough to have a chance at hitting Pete, Pete's more than close enough to web him.

Seriously, this is amusing but rather pointless.

river kid
gambit wins

iceman24567
how about gambit climbing a ladder vs spiderman sitting in a chair eating corn flakes? laughing

JuggernautMania

Digi
Originally posted by JuggernautMania

Why tf would you bump such a worthless thread. I lold at seeing it again, but really.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Digi
Why tf would you bump such a worthless thread. I lold at seeing it again, but really.

well i saw this las vegas thread so i looked for more wierd threads i guess...

Digi
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
well i saw this las vegas thread so i looked for more wierd threads i guess...

"I saw this other pointless thread on the front page and thought, 'Hey! That looks like fun.'"

Can't argue with that.

thumb up

JuggernautMania
Lol you got it spot on smile

carver9
Originally posted by Digi

laughing out loud

Dareangel
toss up

Damborgson
Good to see the debate still rages.

DarkSaint85
I see now what you old-timers mean by a golden age of KMC.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I see now what you old-timers mean by a golden age of KMC.

You can't replicate this kind of greatness.

thumb up

Dareangel
i was trying to bump the "sundipped beast vs spiderman" thread but its closed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=525853&highlight=sun+dipped+beast+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.