dark x-men vs dark avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
dark avengers:

iron patriot (osborn)
sentry
ares
ms.marvel (sofen)
wolverine (daken)
captain marvel (noh-var)
hawkeye (bullseye)
venom (gargan)

vs

dark x-men:

emma frost
namor
cloak
dagger
dark beast
weapon omega (pointer)
mimic
mystique
wolverine (howlett)*

*adding wolverine* (howlett) to the dark x-men since daken is on both teams and his father is his counterpart anyway.

Parmaniac
Dark Avengers, Sentry for the main factor

Prep-Man
i wonder if mimic could even the playing field.

The Pict
Take out Sentry to make it more fair.

Peterlane
Sentry soloes unless Emma Frost mind ****s him

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Peterlane
Sentry soloes unless Emma Frost mind ****s him

Which wouldn't be a wise strategy because it might unleashed The Void who is like Sentry mixed up with killer instinct and cocaine.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Which wouldn't be a wise strategy because it might unleashed The Void who is like Sentry mixed up with killer instinct and cocaine.

Sentry got taken out by She Hulk and Herc...namor could take him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
Sentry got taken out by She Hulk and Herc...namor could take him roll eyes (sarcastic)

wtf man now your putting sentry on that low level after you put him that high? He took out a whole bunch of Atlanteans in a few minutes, he could solo this team except maybe Frost

Peterlane
Originally posted by Parmaniac
wtf man now your putting sentry on that low level after you put him that high? He took out a whole bunch of Atlanteans in a few minutes, he could solo this team except maybe Frost

I was being sarcastic and using the same idiotic logic people use when only regarding to characters they hate.

Parmaniac
I was being sarcastic and using the same idiotic logic people use when only regarding to characters they hate.

ah ok then it's ok laughing

Peterlane
ah ok then it's ok laughing

Now to find Namor's low showing and call it his regular power....cos i hate him you know big grin

The Pict
The most powerful individual here would be Mimic I think. If he copies Sentry's powers and uses them quick enough then the X-Men stand a good chance.

Peterlane
When Mimic copies powers he can only use them as half strength

Prep-Man
When Mimic copies powers he can only use them as half strength

half is better than nothing. wink

Peterlane
Originally posted by Prep-Man
half is better than nothing. wink

Power of 500,000 thousand exploding suns roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
^ i lol'd.

carver9
Lets not forget that mimic without the use of power stealing already possess Colossus, Wolverine, Beast, Northstar, and Cyclops powers. He's very powerful. He has defeated Namor, Namorita, Speed blitzed quicksilver, gave king hyperion a good fight. Lets also not forget that he speed blitzed king hype going at 93000 mps.

Sentry or any other high herald wouldnt want to play around with someone like Mimic, they might regret it.

Survivor19
Wrong, wrong, wrong, carver9.
It is 616 Mimic, so it's O5.

Anyway, i vote for Dark X-Men. Their step-by step guide:
1. Mimic&Emma switch Sentry into Void.
2. Cloak teleports his team the hell away.
3. Void kills DA.
4. They switch him back and Sentry self-BFRs, seeing what he has done.

Alternately, there is always chance Weapon omega goes over 9000. He and Mimic have decent chance of stalemating Sentry anyway, IMO.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Or more likely reduce him to a twelve year old girl.

Dark X-Men in a stomp only Daken has some sort of protection from telepathy. Iron Patriot while he hasn't displayed it should have some sort high resistance due to the assimilation of Tony Starks armour.

Mimic and Pointer are also telepaths. Mimic has 50% of Jean and Xavier's powers and Pointer has Xavier's powers...and possibly Xavier's upgraded powers as well due to the Omega Machine.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Namor > Normal Atlanteans

By that logic, anyone who beats a few Asgardians would take out Thor.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor > Normal Atlanteans

By that logic, anyone who beats a few Asgardians would take out Thor.

i think he ment to put attuma in their whom s riped the head off.

redhotrash
Some things to keep in mind here...
Namor beats the Hulk on a almost regular basis, so to overlook him would be a mistake.
Mimic I had thought can only absorb mutant powers? And even if he cant, having 50% of Jean's powers doesnt translate to knowing how to use them.
Weapon Omega potentially could be one of the most powerful people in this thread, consider his origins.
Emma I was under the impression couldnt use her telepathy while in diamond form, so when she comes out she'd leave herself vulnerable to even a lower tier character like Bullseye to take her out.
Lastly, Karla has a pretty diverse powerset that gets overlooked on here a lot, so she'd play a bigger factor than some may think.
All in all, hard to say who wins in the end, Dark Avengers seem to have the advantages physically while Dark X-Men have a less orthadox game. In the end Im going to side with Dark Avengers

jasofisc
what ever happens i hope emma dies ....... i hate her

Peterlane
Originally posted by jasofisc
what ever happens i hope emma dies ....... i hate her

Anything will happen but that. Fraction love Emma, thats why they made her Omega Class/Level lol

redhotrash
lol, some people on here will argue that shes always been Omega level, but yeah shes really came into this power a couple years ago.

Peterlane
Originally posted by redhotrash
lol, some people on here will argue that shes always been Omega level, but yeah shes really came into this power a couple years ago.

Lol If she was omega level she could have handled the Phoenix. All psychic Omega's like Jean, Rachel and Kid Omega have.
But yeh her power jump has been stupid.

ExodusCloak
Lol If she was omega level she could have handled the Phoenix. All psychic Omega's like Jean, Rachel and Kid Omega have.
But yeh her power jump has been stupid.

The term Omega Level is quite sad and pathetic it's a shame that characters with actual personality like Xavier and Emma Frost have to be reduced to Jean Grey levels of blandness.

Also that's not how the Phoenix Force works:
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/p/detail/full-blown-reader-qa

That's why she could use it here Her entire background was different which means so were her convictions :

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=10744

You don't need to be Omega to use the Phoenix Force. Rachel Grey has not been called an Omega Level Mutant. She was called an Omega Class Contact, in that same issue Nimrod defines what that means by saying Omega Class Contacts are on par with self. He also uses that system to classify humans in that issue. The Omega, Alpha level system is only for mutants.
We've also had many non-mutant hosts for the Phoenix Force

The recent What if Vulcan became the Phoenix written by Chris Yost also says something similar:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2296/whatifdcp0032rb1.jpg

Survivor19
Bump.
After Mimic&Weapon Omega blow Osborn from the sky, Mistique morphs into him and convinces Sentry to kill his own team.

Warlord
Sentry kills everyone....

Creshosk
Originally posted by Warlord
Sentry kills everyone.... That is completely out of character for him.

Warlord
Originally posted by Creshosk
That is completely out of character for him.

WHY NOT?
HE'S A LUNATIC

Creshosk
Originally posted by Warlord
WHY NOT?
HE'S A LUNATIC Not to that degree. He always holds back against good guys. Wolverine, Cloak and Dagger at least are good guys (unless they ****ed over there characters I hadn't heard about it.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.