Jason versus Xenomorphs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Jason X is locked in a room filled with One Alien queen, fifty dog aliens, and facehuggers out the yazoo, let's say a hundred. Let's say the room is the same one where Ripley went haywire in "Aliens." Jason is uber Jason, like he was at the end of Jason X, armor and everything, and his machete. Can Jason kill them all and survive? Or do the Aliens impregnate his ass?

On a side note, I wonder what the alien that bursts from his chest would look like.

Also, if having Jason as he is in Jason X is too much, let's go with Jason in the Friday the 13th remake.

gobstakid777
aliens **** him up
he's gonna try to slice them.machete melts.
try to grab them.hand melts
they grab him.do the mouth thing.he's dead

Tattoos N Scars
I'm not sure if he can be impregnated. He's literally a walking dead corpse. His low body temperature probably couldn't sustain the growth of a new alien.

Rogue Jedi
Jason X can use his brute strength to rip the aliens apart, he's pretty damn strong.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jason X can use his brute strength to rip the aliens apart, he's pretty damn strong.

Agreed, unless he ran into one of those giant Aliens like you saw at the end of AVP. Jason might be screwed there.

Rogue Jedi
I think Jason'd pwn the Dogs, but the queen might be a bit much.

Nemesis X
The acid is what gives Aliens the edge here. Jason is easily gonna lose his machete and possibly his limbs. Jason's metal skin isn't exactly acid proof you know.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, the machete slices maybe four or five dogs, then is useless. I can see Jason throwing them int the wall with such force it kills them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.