Snake vs. the Gears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
do u guys think solid snake could takedown marcus,dom,cole, and baird............. i mean he has taken down more powerful people then them.... but then again the gears our pretty pimp.....

Rules

1st battle- H2H

no guns, snake vs. 4 gears (full armored) at once can he do it (circular arena)

2nd battle- All-out New York

Nemesis X
Sadly Snake wins all three.

Merc'd
Snake takes takes all three

The Shagg
Snake doesn't stand a chance. I don't care about his training or all that jazz. When it comes down to it, someone Snake's size could not take down four people that are twice his size, strength and stamina. I know he is an accomplished fighter, especially in H2H, but four people is just too much, especially when they are four soldiers who were trained how to fight hand and hand against enemies stronger than Snake, or the Gears for that matter, could hope to be.

First_Tsurugi06
Aside from the fact that Snake's taken cybernetic superhumans in h2h (and that's with him not even implementing CQC), just the BB Unit alone is worse than anything these can do in this scenario regardless of being physically superior.

REY1987
i am not sure about snake's superiority with or with out weapons.... but generally H2H is always tough against 4. i think H2H goes to the gears....the rest goes to snake.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.