Benimaru Nikaido vs Ken Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Both of these guys have plenty in common.

1. They both are heirs to family fortunes.

2. They both have Japanese blood.

3. They both use elemental-based attacks.

4. Their friends are the posterboys for their respective series.

So what happens when you stick King of Fighter's resident prima donna against Street Fighter's current Pan-American champion?

You decide.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ken Masters wins.

I-Drop
Ken wins & forces Beni to start dressing like a man.

REY1987
hey, smile

i dont understand what is so wrong with you street fighter fans.... why cant u type in just one line at LEAST to support your answer.... i can come here and say... benimaru will win... and than run away like someone is about to hit me for being wrong....what the hell dudes.... what kind fans are you..... if you wanna support it with more than just half a line.....

anyways, ken has a upperhand here.... because i think ken is not the counter part of benimaru in street fighter, he is the counterpart of iori. REASONS:

kyo and iori have similiar fighting style like ken and ryu. beni and kyo have different.

ken is ryu's competitor. beni is kyo's team member.

and if you ask me as far as storyline is concerned, It is guile who not only assist ryu against the final baddie but also has a similiar style to benimaru's hair. lol anyways

i might have said ken will win...because

Strength.... Ken

Speed.... Benimaru

Stamina.... Both

Defense.... Propably Ken

BUT he has only 3 moves.... so it wouldnt take long for benimaru to 'find that out' and punish him to the fullest next time he repeats his lame hadoken...... lol

enough jokes...no seriously i dont understand how can anyone win with three moves.... that are not even technical and simply based on long range throws, 3-4 consecutive kicks and a hightened uppercut that is sometimes burning.... benimaru not only has the moves to block them or counter them... but he can follow them up with his lightning speed with any of his DMs or SDMs....

i am sorry street fighters fans... no matter how good your knife is... you cant bring it to a gunfight....

Kirikaze Fuuma
Oh come on dude, Ken is Ryu's equivalent. If you think 3 moves is not enough to beat Beni-chan then do you want to say that ryu can't beat him too?

Ken maybe has no feats but we all know he is Ryu's equivalent. Sometimes Ken could win but sometimes Ryu could win. And Ryu is on Kyo's caliber. IIRC Benimaru is not on Kyo's caliber and he is still inferior to Kyo.

Ken wins.

REY1987
if ken is equivalent to ryu.... than i guess ryu is as lame as ken.......

ok joking...but thats the point ryu is stronger than ken.... its like

ken is **
beni is ***
ryu is ****
and kyo is *****

next up, yes i believe that three moves are not enough to beat someone..... all i am trying to say is that unless benimaru is an inexperienced fighter he wouldnt be fooled by the same move over and over again......

peace

Kirikaze Fuuma
...So, do you think Ryu would lose to Benimaru?

REY1987
listen brother... smile

if u notice i said beni is *** and ryu **** meaning no... i dont believe ryu would lose to beni.... and with satsui no hado on his side he is way stronger than ken.

BackinBlack
they have about the same number of feats really i.e none
but yeah, i think ken wins on account that he has a few tournaments wins under his belt and the fact that he's ryu's "greatest rival". then agian, Kyo thinks of Beni as a worthy rival too and imo Kyo>ken and ryu.

still, based on the tournies....oh wait, no, scratch that. beni won several tournaments too as we see in his KoF97 ending.

~Sado

Sin_Volvagia
Ken would beat Benimaru in plain martial arts but with that electricity in the way, he will lose.

I-Drop
No. He'll cook the shit out of Beni w/his flames.Originally posted by BackinBlack
they have about the same number of feats really i.e none
but yeah, i think ken wins on account that he has a few tournaments wins under his belt and the fact that he's ryu's "greatest rival". then agian, Kyo thinks of Beni as a worthy rival too and imo Kyo>ken and ryu.

still, based on the tournies....oh wait, no, scratch that. beni won several tournaments too as we see in his KoF97 ending.

~Sado Kyo may see Beni as a worthy rival, but then again, Kyo's like 50 years old & still in high school. Beni is NOT a worthy rival & rival is a word SNK never seemed to fully understand. Ken is capable of beating Ryu. Kyo always has & always will beat Beni every single time they fight. That is NOT what a worthy rival should be. Is Beni's 97 ending canon?

REY1987
hey,
first of all LOL!
just want to comment on that ambitious but rubbish belief that snk has no idea about rivalry...

ok so u think streetfighter does.... thats a joke.... cuz according to SF4 every person is a rival to another one ....how the hell is that....

if sagat is ryu's rival than who are gouki, ken and sakura and than they created rivalry out of shi8 to make u like the new character, e.g chun li and viper...... and stop saying that beni is kyo's rival he is not. so again let me tell you how better snk understands rivalry....

for kyo
shingo (sakura) is a student
benimaru (ken) is a team member
iori (gouki) is the actual rival

but for ryu A.K.A SF4 every one is a rival O_O

and kyo maybe in school.... but lets face it... he atleast went to one.. wink
and by precise counting he should be 33-34 ...no where near 50

another correction....there has been no mentioning of him still being in school for a long while....... and his new profile age is still 18.... why? i dont know.... ask ryu.... cuz even if he was 18 in the first street fighter he will be turning 40 this august 30th and still practicing the same moves with no school education and home smile

and as far as ken vs beni is concerned....i dont ken can produce flames even quarter of the electricity beni can produce and use it with speed ken can never match

so beni wins....

I-Drop
Originally posted by REY1987
hey,
first of all LOL!
just want to comment on that ambitious but rubbish belief that snk has no idea about rivalry...

ok so u think streetfighter does.... thats a joke.... cuz according to SF4 every person is a rival to another one ....how the hell is that....

if sagat is ryu's rival than who are gouki, ken and sakura and than they created rivalry out of shi8 to make u like the new character, e.g chun li and viper...... and stop saying that beni is kyo's rival he is not. so again let me tell you how better snk understands rivalry....

for kyo
shingo (sakura) is a student
benimaru (ken) is a team member
iori (gouki) is the actual rival

but for ryu A.K.A SF4 every one is a rival O_OSado said Beni was Kyo's rival. Maybe I should have asked him for a source. I agree w/you that Beni is NOT a rival to Kyo. & it's possible to have more than one rival. This is not rockect science Originally posted by REY1987
and kyo maybe in school.... but lets face it... he atleast went to one.. wink
and by precise counting he should be 33-34 ...no where near 5050 was an exaggeration, but he still gotta be pretty damn dumb to still be there. & this was in response to the "Kyo considers Beni........" stuff Sado said. If it's not true I'll drop it. Originally posted by REY1987
another correction....there has been no mentioning of him still being in school for a long while....... and his new profile age is still 18.... why? i dont know.... ask ryu.... cuz even if he was 18 in the first street fighter he will be turning 40 this august 30th and still practicing the same moves with no school education and home smileSNK is mega stupid for having Kyo's new age be 18. Ryu has NOTHING to do w/SNK being that stupid. Don't ask Ryu anything. Ask SNK WTF? Ryu can practice the same moves 'til the end of time. As long as he can hurt people w/them that's all that matters. That's awesome compared to being in high school and having a mid-life crisis @the same time laughing out loud
Originally posted by REY1987
and as far as ken vs beni is concerned....i dont ken can produce flames even quarter of the electricity beni can produce Based on what?

BackinBlack
well, that is probably true. but even ken only ever beat ryu when was unfocused and in all their fair fights, ken has always lost. that never stopped ryu from calling ken his greatest rival (or he's probably doing that to make ken feel better). same applies to beni. he's never fought an unfocused kyo but they did fight prior to KoF94 and it was a hard fought fight that kyo eventually won. thus, i don't see whats wrong with calling beni his rival. if beating is all that's required then LaMotta/Sugar Ray wasn't much of a rivalry either smile
as for beni's ending being canon, well, beni and goro had nothing to do with Kyo/Iori/Chizuru endnig. these three were the only one who had a different canonical ending than their teammates.

I'm not Sado! I don't know what you guys are talking about! mad

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by I-Drop
No. He'll cook the shit out of Beni w/his flames.

Ken can only produce flames with his Shoryuken and even that is very little. The Versus series is non-canon.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Ken can only produce flames with his Shoryuken and even that is very little. The Versus series is non-canon.

Then watch it when he performed shinryuken in Ryu vs Gouki SF4 video.

REY1987
I-drop i totally agree with your reply.... cant be bothered to fuz about anything.... peace brother.... but still.... based on his lightning speed and the power to create lightning.... with his 'relatively' countless moves and combos... benimaru will win... the only way ken can win is in a bare knuckle match to the death...... smile

and to the guy who had replied above... me... COME ON!!!

take care everyone....

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Then watch it when he performed shinryuken in Ryu vs Gouki SF4 video.

A Shinryuken is still a type of Shoryuken.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
A Shinryuken is still a type of Shoryuken.

I mean when he performed shinryuken. his shinryuken produced a big flame.

Zack Fair
lol@middle life crisis in high school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.