Rambo vs The Hills Have Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Colonel Trautman tracks down Rambo in SE Asia and briefs him on the disappearances of military personnel in New Mexico at Sector 16. He wants Rambo to infiltrate the area and find clues surrounding the disappreances and perform a rescue operation if any are found.

What Rambo doesn't know is that a colony of 30 mutated humanoids are dwelling in the hills around Sector 16. Once inside the compound, can Rambo overcome and kill 30 of these creatures, or will he be dragged into a hole and massacred?

Rambo has all of his standard equipment!!

Nemesis X
Rambo is one bad ass killing machine. Just give him a rusty old knife and he can solo the Hills Have Eyes with incredible ease.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Rambo is one bad ass killing machine. Just give him a rusty old knife and he can solo the Hills Have Eyes with incredible ease.

Those creatures seem to be quite durable, and they have a level of superhuman strength. Do you still think it would be that easy?

Impediment
Brutality? Yes.

Cunning? Yes.

Skill? Yes.

Superhuman strength? I dunno.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Impediment
Brutality? Yes.

Cunning? Yes.

Skill? Yes.

Superhuman strength? I dunno.

Well, when I say SH strength, I don't mean anything like Spiderman and such. But, from what I gather from feats in the movie...it is well above normal human strength. When that one officer was dragged through that tiny hole in the rocks, he was literally folded..with his spinal column broken in half...and probably many other bones broken on top of that. You'd have to have some strength to pull someone through a hole like that.

Nemesis X
Rambo is far more intelligent than those cannibalistic rednecks and can own each and eveyone one of them in both stealth and H2H combat. Granted that they're strong enough to fold a guy to fit into a tiny hole but who's to say that Rambo can't do the same? The guy's a monster and is far more experienced than any of those U.S. army soldiers and took on an entire army of korean terrorists all by himself. The guy should not be messed with.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo with his bow, knife, and M60? Pwnage.

BruceSkywalker
Rambo stomps

gobstakid777
rambo kills all of the mutants with his bare hands and a twig and then proceeds to anally rape papa hades for the fun of it before killing him

snoopdogg
Rambo if he's got his weapons. Without a doubt.

jinXed by JaNx
The hillbillies showed great cunning. They have spent their lives hunting people just like Rambo. I'm not so sure that Rambo can survive this. After a few encounters this would probably become a waiting game. If Rambo has explosives then he will probably win but otherwise it doesn't look to good for John.

snoopdogg
If joe blow and his sister or was it his GF? can survive I'm pretty sure Rambo can with weapons.

K.Diddy
Rambo, Easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.