TP Link vs another Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
link has all his weapons and items (clawshot can grab opponent) hero clothes, zora armor and magic armor. 999 rupees. 1 bottle of Great Fairy Tears 2 bottles of Rare Chu Jelly. Has the mirror shield from Link's Awakening. Has all of his hidden skills. can transform into his wolf form at will and has midna. plus has Roc's feather to enhance his jumping. Has the sword speed of the original smash bros. link.

1. Tidus in blitzball arena
2. Cloud mid air battle surrounded by debris of cid's spaceship 25 miles from the surface
3. Nefarian- Human form in twilight realm
4. SSBB metalRidley- hyrule field
5. Wander Dal and Seigfried (sword duel)- bridge of eldin opposite ends
6. Nefarian- Dragon form (wounded from first fight)

Sin_Volvagia
Cloud kills Link.

MooCowofJustice
Fight two is just regular falling right?

Merc'd
cloud destroys link =/

MooCowofJustice
Cloud is overrated, but that second fight appears to attempt spite.

ScreamPaste
How exactly does Cloud win.. ?They're both falling and Link's more durable, gets up faster after hitting the ground, and kills him. no expression

Unless I misread this and they're not falling? In which case I need to know more about this battlefield.

SuperLuigi
they are falling. 2 is not attempt at spite and link can survive the fall with his magic armor.

Phanteros
Cloud fell into the center of the planet.

ScreamPaste
Link can survive the fall without any armour. He gets up before Cloud, by vvirtue of being more durable, and swords the poor kid.

MooCowofJustice
But...can't Cloud fly?

ScreamPaste
No, Moo, Cloud can't fly.. That movie just wanted to look cool.

Also, Cloud can't dodge in the air, Link shoots him before they hit the ground.

ArtificialGlory
Apparently Cloud can jump really high and glide relatively well. I don't think he can actually fly though.

Phanteros
Link never fell into the center of the planet and cloud never had armor.

ScreamPaste
Cloud dies in mid air, he gets pincushioned by arrows.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Cloud dies in mid air, he gets pincushioned by arrows. assuming cloud is just standing there and doing nothing.

ScreamPaste
In the air, he's falling helplessly, and has nowhere to move to... Is he going to jump out of the way? :P

Phanteros
In the air, he's falling helplessly, and has nowhere to move to... Is he going to jump out of the way? :P Link is helplessly in the air too. and this wouldn't be the first time Cloud free falled.

ScreamPaste
Link either, he's been shot at the ground out of a canon from a city in the sky...

Link has a bow, Cloud does not. Link shoots him to death while still airborne.

SuperLuigi
they are falling but the debris is there to give them a jumping platform. since everything in the match is falling at the same speed.

Phanteros
Link either, he's been shot at the ground out of a canon from a city in the sky...

Link has a bow, Cloud does not. Link shoots him to death while still airborne. Cloud chops links nuts off.

ScreamPaste
Lolwut? He's falling, he can't anchor or push himself off of anything. =P Link shoosts him for teh lulz.

SuperLuigi
its physics

Phanteros
Lolwut? He's falling, he can't anchor or push himself off of anything. =P Link shoosts him for teh lulz. Doesn't stop Cloud from blocking

ScreamPaste
Link uses a bomb arrow :P

Phanteros
Link uses a bomb arrow :P Cloud sends it back.

SuperLuigi
exactly how does he

Phanteros
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
exactly how does he With his sword.

SuperLuigi
then bomb would explode at impact

Phanteros
then bomb would explode at impact He shields it with his sword then.

SuperLuigi
thats better. after cloud blocks it link draws closer with the clawshot and ends him

ScreamPaste
He can't block an entire explosion with a sword.. Here's a good one. Link uses the ball and chain, and mauls Cloud while they're airborne. Cloud hits the groundwith all his bones broken and his skull smashed down into his busted up ribcage.

Phanteros
thats better. after cloud blocks it link draws closer with the clawshot and ends him This is before Cloud omnislashes him or after the ass rape?

Phanteros
He can't block an entire explosion with a sword.. Here's a good one. Link uses the ball and chain, and mauls Cloud while they're airborne. Cloud hits the groundwith all his bones broken and his skull smashed down into his busted up ribcage. Cloud uses death and ends the fight.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
This is before Cloud omnislashes him or after the ass rape?

Silly Phanteros, it's before. Because there is no Link ass rape.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Silly Phanteros, it's before. Because there is no Link ass rape. There is in my book.

ScreamPaste
Cloud's gettng destroyed here.

Edit: He has no way to stop himself gettign utterly MAULED by Link, especially airborne.

Phanteros
Cloud's gettng destroyed here. Link is getting his shit wrecked. Link has no way of bring cloud down.

ScreamPaste
Airborne mauling with the ball and chain kills Cloud before he can even touch the ground.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
There is in my book.

YOUR BOOK HAS BEEN REWRITTEN!

Phanteros
Airborne mauling with the ball and chain kills Cloud before he can even touch the ground. SP's Link is sure godly. Cloud wrecks the actual Link.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
YOUR BOOK HAS BEEN REWRITTEN! Its written in Admantium stone that will get wrecked by Cloud.

ScreamPaste
My Link? .. Lol.

Okay, actually debate this; How will Cloud avoid getting killed by a massive ball and chain swung by a character strong enough to tear Cloud's arms off? Cloud's airborne, and thus cannot avoid the attack.

He's getting mauled.

Phanteros
My Link? .. Lol.

Okay, actually debate this; How will Cloud avoid getting killed by a massive ball and chain swung by a character strong enough to tear Cloud's arms off? Cloud's airborne, and thus cannot avoid the attack.

He's getting mauled. By blocking the attack and using death on Link.

SuperLuigi
link would be revived even if death work on him

ScreamPaste
Cloud can't block something that hard hitting, he'll be crushed.

MooCowofJustice
Actually, in mid FreeFall Link can actually move around. By swinging his Ball and Chain around and then lunging it forward, without him being anchored to the ground it will pull Link along with it.

With TP Link's strength, hitting Cloud with said Ball and Chain will smash the piss out of him.

Phanteros
Cloud can't block something that hard hitting, he'll be crushed. Cloud smacked a 100 ton dragon down.

ScreamPaste
Cloud is not so lucky.

Link's ball and chain is going to crush Cloud, anyway. Rotational weapons like that are incredibly powerful. Factor in Link's strength and this becomes spite.

Edit: Link threw a 200 ton Goron, your point?

Wei Phoenix
I don't fully understand this fight but wouldn't Link fall to the ground faster and be way out of range from Cloud if he brings some huge ball and chain?

SuperLuigi
wouldnt the ball and chain make link fall faster

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't fully understand this fight but wouldn't Link fall to the ground faster and be way out of range from Cloud if he brings some huge ball and chain?
Nope, the ball and chain will fall at the same rat as Link due to the constant accelleration of gravity on them both, and once in motion, will be under centrifugal force, thus greatly amplifying Link's striking power, as well as stabilising him to an extent, while he free falls. Cloud on the other hand, will be falling helplessly, and get absolutely mauled by this, he has no way to manuevre, and cannot block such a powerful hit.

Phanteros
Cloud is not so lucky.

Link's ball and chain is going to crush Cloud, anyway. Rotational weapons like that are incredibly powerful. Factor in Link's strength and this becomes spite.

Edit: Link threw a 200 ton Goron, your point? I like to see some prove. the Dragon was the size of a whale.

Phanteros
Then there's the death spell.

SuperLuigi
cloud had aeris help to beat the dragon. that hoe dead in this thread

SuperLuigi
link would probably be protected from the death spell. if not the ff death's have timers. and link could beat cloud in 1 min

ScreamPaste
Cloud's dead the second that ball and chain hits him.

Phanteros
Cloud's dead the second that ball and chain hits him. He can use Braver to stear him.

SuperLuigi
he cant use braver and omnislash it goes against limit levels

Sin_Volvagia
Link is pretty much helpless in the air. Even in Smash Bros, Link was poor when it came to air combat (unless he's dropping on somebody). Arrows? Cloud deflected bullets. Ball & Chain? Easily blocked with the Buster Sword.

Gorons are 200 tons? Do you honestly believe a Goron weighs more than a tank (the M1 Abrams weighs 26 tons) because I gotta say that's BS.

ScreamPaste
I can show you the numbers, Sin. Also, TP Link sword locked with Ganondorf and won. Ganon's a 1000+ tonner.

Cloud is not blocking the ball and chain, ever. It'll hit /waaay/ too hard.

Phanteros
I can show you the numbers, Sin. Also, TP Link sword locked with Ganondorf and won. Ganon's a 1000+ tonner.

Cloud is not blocking the ball and chain, ever. It'll hit /waaay/ too hard. Sounds bs.

SuperLuigi
buster sword gets shattered by the ball and chain

Phanteros
buster sword gets shattered by the ball and chain Indestructible.

SuperLuigi
that weak sword from 7 is indestructable? it isnt made of quality metal

Phanteros
that weak sword from 7 is indestructable? it isnt made of quality metal it is its the legendary sword.

SuperLuigi
legendary? its a family heirloom not a legendary sword.

ScreamPaste
Even if it were indestructable, blocking won't happen. This is like spiderman trying to block a hit from the hulk with an indestructable dinner plate. The plate won't break, but spidey will.

Cloud has no way of avoiding it in air, he gets absolutely mauled.

SuperLuigi
does anybody know enough about nefaraian to debate against link

Sin_Volvagia

Cloud is not blocking the ball and chain, ever. It'll hit /waaay/ too hard.

It's not smart to use that math with videogames for obvious reasons. It's given you ridiculous conclusions.

TP Link did sword lock with Ganondorf but remember that Ganondorf and Ganon do not have the same strength. Ganondorf transformed into Ganon because his magic was helping him defeat OoT Link. If magic won't work on the Master Sword wielder, better go physical.

The Ball and Chain can be blocked with the sword or even better: the chain could be easily cut.

EDIT: Just realized I misread your previous post. You said Link threw A 200 ton Goron. I misread it as "threw 200 ton Gorons".

Burning thought
does anybody know enough about nefaraian to debate against link

The Warcraft lovers such as Rapidash and Q prob could.

Q'Anilia
Nefarian from Warcraft? He's pretty much our average black dragon, despite his parents. His mother was even ashamed to call him her son stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
he is in both his forms in the gauntlet

Q'Anilia
Well, he's still above average for a Warcraft magician, probably Jaina league if all the trash talking by Sintharia was true.

SuperLuigi
can link with everything in the o.p. beat his human form

ScreamPaste
Indestructable meh anus.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Buster_Sword

The sword snaps in half and replaces Cloud's internal organs, which fly out his eyes when he's hit with the ball and chain.

Sin_Volvagia
Indestructable meh anus.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Buster_Sword

The sword snaps in half and replaces Cloud's internal organs, which fly out his eyes when he's hit with the ball and chain.

You forget the fact that Cloud is no ordinary human.

ScreamPaste
Neither is Link. I see no reason Cloud would survive a rotational weapon strike from Link, no matter how well he blocked. The sword certainly wouldn't.

Sin_Volvagia
Neither is Link. I see no reason Cloud would survive a rotational weapon strike from Link, no matter how well he blocked. The sword certainly wouldn't.

The ball's chain isn't indestructible and Cloud is fast enough to move out of the way.

ScreamPaste
He's free-falling, he can't move out of the way. :P

SuperLuigi
he could use his clothes as a parachute stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
I somehow doubt he could do that while still holding his big ass sword =P

SuperLuigi
whistle forgot that lol well he has the debris to move around with

ScreamPaste
That wouldn't work because the debris is falling with them, he could at best push off of it slightly, to try and move further away from Link, but Link could use the ball to move himself, meaning Link has more mobility than Cloud, and the ability to one shot him.

SuperLuigi
cloud is strong enough to maneuver against gravity with a push from the debris. and link has his clawshots to use to maneuver.

this battle was meant to be fun to think about not sciency lol. pretend they can jump and land on the debris

ScreamPaste
Claw shots > jumping. Advantage is still Link, and in that environment the ball and chain would still maul Cloud.

If they're going to be jumping around the debris and the like, Link uses the ball and chain/claw shots to bring all of the debris close together and/or smash the debris so Cloud cannot use it.

SuperLuigi
with that said cloud is done

Q'Anilia
can link with everything in the o.p. beat his human form

I've personally never thought much about that particular dragon, despite his parents and even before Sintharia's statements revolving him being a pathetic weakling.
In his human form, I'd imagine him having a good shot against Link at initial thought. Although as human, it's been proved that even dragons can die rather easily. An arrow or two should suffice.
Although it could be as it was for Korialstrasz when he was attacked by a highly potent spell, which had his body automaticly transform into dragon despite him being knocked out cold.

In his dragon form, he's much more dangerous. He'd probably turn Link into a giraffe and maul him for an elaborate period of time.

Then again ... Midna. She'll end up mauling Nefarian yes

ArtificialGlory
Nefarian's Shadow Flame is pretty dangerous. He's not all that hot apart from that.

SuperLuigi
oh i thought he was stronger than that

Burning thought
You sure you didnt want Deathwing/ Neltharian in this instead of Nefarian? I can understand if you got them mixed up.

SuperLuigi
when i googled warcraft villians he was number 2 on the prewrath list so i thought he was good

Q'Anilia
when i googled warcraft villians he was number 2 on the prewrath list so i thought he was good

I think more accurately put, he was number two on the pre-TBC list. Although that's irrelevant really, since levels doesn't really apply to lore. Ragnaros should be one of the, if not the strongest boss in WoW.

Assuming Nefarian is as crappy as Sintharia says, Link might bring him down.

SuperLuigi
so your saying link might be able to beat a "crappy" opponent

ArtificialGlory

Pretty much.

Q'Anilia

Crappy by Warcraft definition doesn't necessarily fall into the weak category. According to Lothar, a novice mage can destroy an entire forest if they cast the wrong spell.

ScreamPaste
Sooo, it's been discussed off-screen, and there's no way to debate Nelfarion, there's no real information on him. All we know is he's an adult black dragon who's good against mages.

So, we either need a replacement, or this thread can't continue, because he simply cannot be debated. He has a name and a face, but no statements of power.

Q'Anilia
He could either be skipped, or debated as our common black dragon. At which point it'd come down to how well Link would do against a flying firebreather.

ScreamPaste
Link slays just one such boss, claw-shottign onto it's back and swording it to death.

SuperLuigi
as a common black dragon would he be above metaRidley

Q'Anilia
Wouldn't know. Not familiar with that guy.

SuperLuigi
if ridley prime was here he probably could break down all the things ridley can do.

ScreamPaste
You used SSBB Meta ridley? o_O Link wins because he can Dair bounce on Ridley. stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
He could either be skipped, or debated as our common black dragon. At which point it'd come down to how well Link would do against a flying firebreather.

Apparently what sets Nefarian apart is his signature breath called Shadow Flame.

SuperLuigi
links mirror shield would be able to reflect that attack

ScreamPaste
TP Link doesn't have the mirror shield, though...

SuperLuigi
his shield in TP could reflect. but in this thread i gave him one from link's awakening

ScreamPaste
Oh, you did? Hax.

SuperLuigi
damn skippy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.