I need to know the titles to two movies. PLEASE HELP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calg5000
I have searched for year in vain to find the titles to these two movies. Please help me out:

#1) Christopher Lee I think, plays an old classic actor who dies and is buried in a mausoleum of sorts. He leaves video recordings from beyond the grave to his loved ones during the funeral. Later on teenagers break into the crypt and steal his body. They bring the body home and dance and have supper with it. Later a creepy scene of Lee coming back to life and walking down the stairs and I think killing the kids.

Anyone know?

#2) Old movie from 70s-80s this one is foggier. A plump civil war soldier or two are going through the woods...they may be awol...arrows come out of the blue without anyone seeing anything....people die...they find a girl...and I remember a cave with diamonds...I think all die besides the girl...

Happy Detective hunting!

papabeard
The first one is The Horror Star and its not Christopher Lee just a guy who looks like him. Not sure about the 2nd one could be Southern Comfort or Hunters Blood or Just Before Dawn or some other backwoods slasher type.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.