Darth Maul and Darth Caedus vs Darth Bane and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place in the naboo generator room. anything goes .

bayhunter12
this is orbalisk bane.

Nephthys
Team 2, but an incredibly tough match.

Gideon
bayne cuz hes sexy n l33t n awesum n hawt n smarte n big n strong n thick n meety n srsly good wit teh ladies n he has those funny lil crab things on his big musckulare chest

bayhunter12
i think team one takes this. i think maul can hold off bane long enough for caedus to kill dooku. then caedus and maul would defeat bane.

mattatom
Originally posted by bayhunter12
i think team one takes this. i think maul can hold off bane long enough for caedus to kill dooku. then caedus and maul would defeat bane.
I think you overestimate Maul or underestimate Bane here.

bayhunter12
Bane would beat maul, no question about it. But Caedus would beat dooku before bane beats maul. then caedus & maul beat bane. Maul would probably die.

truejedi
Dooku's fencing style gives him an advantage against Maul. And if this is Bane WITH the orbalisks, he can overpower Jacen, pretty much by virtue of being invincible.

You know how much money i'd pay to actually see this fight on the big screen though? let's just go with a lot.

bayhunter12
I think caedus could beat dooku quicker than maul. The question is whether or not maul can hold up long enough against bane.

mattatom
Originally posted by bayhunter12
I think caedus could beat dooku quicker than maul. The question is whether or not maul can hold up long enough against bane.
The logical fight here would be Bane facing Maul a couple rounds of saber clashing then Bane resorting to using the Force like he does in every fight. E.g. Kas'im, the multijedi fight from RoT. I would be interested to see if Banes 'charred husk' lightning is strong enough to defeat Maul since he took Migellas.(sp) Or whether he would resort to his bone crushing TK.

gideongarner01
Darth caedus solos with only little issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.