Thor/Quasar vs. Sentry/Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor-Classic
Quasar-Wendell Vaughn

vs.

Sentry
vulcan

Nihilist
Team 1 stomp.

Peterlane
Team 2 stomp

Wendell gets owned by Vulcan because he is energy. Then the proceed to stomp Thor

the Darkone
Originally posted by Peterlane
Team 2 stomp

Wendell gets owned by Vulcan because he is energy. Then the proceed to stomp Thor

Vulcan defeating Thor, now I know you are troll. Quasar will school Vulcan, and Thor oh my God will knock Vulcan a$$ to the other side of the universe.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
Vulcan defeating Thor, now I know you are troll. Quasar will school Vulcan, and Thor oh my God will knock Vulcan a$$ to the other side of the universe.

CURRENT Quasar is energy now so no Vulcan will control him easily. Sentry and Vulcan together is overkill for CURRENT THOR.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Peterlane
CURRENT Quasar is energy now so no Vulcan will control him easily. Sentry and Vulcan together is overkill for CURRENT THOR.

You are really assuming Vulcan hang with quasar will turn Vulcan into ash, who has the ability to take your life-force. Vulcan will get one shot once again but this time it's war hammer to the face, Thor and Quasar will unleashes so much raw power, they will be scrapping Sentry and Vulcan up with a Popper scooper for the next three years.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
You are really assuming Vulcan hang with quasar will turn Vulcan into ash, who has the ability to take your life-force. Vulcan will get one shot once again but this time it's war hammer to the face, Thor and Quasar will unleashes so much raw power, they will be scrapping Sentry and Vulcan up with a Popper scooper for the next three years.

CURRENT Quasar is ENERGY. Vulcan controls ENERGY. CURRENT Quasar gt pwned by CURRENT Maelstrom with the QB's because Quasar is ENRGY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.