Kurse/as the Juggernaut vs WWH, Immortal Hercules & Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He is gotten hold of the cyttorak gem and is now a walking Juggernaut of a Kurse for Thor, can these guys stop him before he kills Thor? No bfr

Peterlane
Kurse is an idiot who wont use it right. Sentry throws him into the sun

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Peterlane

To kill or BFR?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
To kill or BFR?

to BFR

golem370
No bfr in this thread plus is Cain Marko can use it why not Kurse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is Kurse with the Juggernaut's strength, endurance, power and durability added to his own. Two of the opponents are bricks and Sentry's only use would be battle field removal and that's taken away.

Kurse utterly shit stomps and punches each of their heads off without a problem.

tkitna
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Kurse utterly shit stomps and punches each of their heads off without a problem.

Agreed

Lord Feron
Can they just hold him down?

golem370
He has the Juggernauts force field.

doomsday49

right, because Cain Marko is the stephen hawking of the marvel universe...

Peterlane
Juggernaught doesn't even use the Ruby to it's full potentian, Kurse is even dumber. Sentry see's WWH and Hercules die then speed blitzes Curse and throws him to the bottom of the ocean heat blasting him for eternity

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaught doesn't even use the Ruby to it's full potentian, Kurse is even dumber. Sentry see's WWH and Hercules die then speed blitzes Curse and throws him to the bottom of the ocean heat blasting him for eternity

So wrong, there's no BFR first of all, second of all what is stopping Kursanaut from walking right through those "heat blasts" Kursanaut can float in the ocean too.

Survivor19
Isn't giving Kurse Juggernaut powers a little... redundant?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Survivor19
Isn't giving Kurse Juggernaut powers a little... redundant?

Sorta. Kurse is much stronger than Juggernaut. But durability, Juggernaut has him beat. Plus the gem gives him unlimited stamina and likely hood of immunity from iron.

Kurse wins 10/10. Normal Kurse is a match for any of these guys. Upgraded Kurse doesn't tire and has no weakness to exploit, eventually wearing them down for the K.O.

nicamarvin
SPITE...I tell you

janus77
juggernaut doesn't have "unlimited" anything.
we've seen him stopped, we've seen him KO'd, we've seen the limits of what he gets from Cyttorak.

this scenario, Kurse loses.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by janus77
we've seen him stopped, we've seen him KO'd, we've seen the limits of what he gets from Cyttorak.

this scenario, Kurse loses.

How so, no BFR, none of them are strong enough to even remotely hurt him. He does have unlimited stamina, show me one scan of Cain getting tired.

thanos-prime

this scenario, Kurse loses. without his gem kurse is at base stronger than everyone there not short of bfr they cant win

janus77
How so, no BFR, none of them are strong enough to even remotely hurt him. He does have unlimited stamina, show me one scan of Cain getting tired.
Onslaught KO'ing him is both a statement of Juggernaut's finite stamina and of his finite durability.

bfr is not necessary, it's just Juggernaut power - Kurse doesn't amplify the gem, as far as I'm aware.

iceman24567
Kurse for the major stomp.

thanos-prime
Onslaught KO'ing him is both a statement of Juggernaut's finite stamina and of his finite durability.

bfr is not necessary, it's just Juggernaut power - Kurse doesn't amplify the gem, as far as I'm aware. the gem gives him a durability and stamina boost with no bfr he kills all of them

Wei Phoenix

bfr is not necessary, it's just Juggernaut power - Kurse doesn't amplify the gem, as far as I'm aware.

Exactly how did Onslaught KO him? No one on this team can physically hurt The Juggernaut so I fail to see how the team wins.

Survivor19
I believe he is referring to that infamous "punching Juggs across the border" incident.

janus77
Exactly how did Onslaught KO him? No one on this team can physically hurt The Juggernaut so I fail to see how the team wins.
If I recall correctly, Juggernaut was backhanded back across the States.
he made an impression on the pavement, was shit scared when he woke up and definitely felt like his life was imperilled.

it was a physical attack, just like Hulk stopping him was a physical demonstration of a superior force.

Survivor19
Hulk only stopped Juggernaut when he was enchanted.

Wei Phoenix
If I recall correctly, Juggernaut was backhanded back across the States.
he made an impression on the pavement, was shit scared when he woke up and definitely felt like his life was imperilled.

it was a physical attack, just like Hulk stopping him was a physical demonstration of a superior force.

War Hulk had Celestial tech and he still didn't hurt him. That Celestial tech was above Cyttorak. Making an Impression in the ground does not equate to pain. The whole Onslaught saga made little sense like the damage done to his armor which has tanked a Godblast, and the fact that the gem is not inside of him. WWH the strongest of the three here was unable to harm him, what chance does the team have?

KingD19
Onslaught used a combination of psionics(Cain's helmet was off), and he also ripped the Cytorrak gem out of his chest. Then he hit him So that doesn't count since it wasn't purely a physical blow.

iceman24567
War Hulk had Celestial tech and he still didn't hurt him. That Celestial tech was above Cyttorak. Making an Impression in the ground does not equate to pain. The whole Onslaught saga made little sense like the damage done to his armor which has tanked a Godblast, and the fact that the gem is not inside of him. WWH the strongest of the three here was unable to harm him, what chance does the team have? thumb up

janus77
Juggernaut felt afraid, felt pain (clearly implicit - why fear something that couldn't hurt you?), the rest is just hyperbole and spin.

I said Hulk stopped Juggernaut, not War Hulk; War Hulk did a little more than that and all the Celestial Tech was doing was siphoning and regulating the energies Hulk was channelling (not that I expect you to know or care). Hulk stopped Juggernaut from moving forward, and he did it without even exerting himself. he even stated that he had other - more pressing, more important - business to attend to.

anyway, Juggernaut can be hurt by physical means. Hulk easily has the power to do just that, he's built for that sort of thing.

KingD19
Then why has the only time Juggernaut ever shown to feel pain, is when he shared the gem with Black TOm and they each were only half as strong, when his powers were diminished, and when Onslaught ripped the gem from his body, then backhanded him?

Survivor19
No, he did not.

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut felt afraid, felt pain (clearly implicit - why fear something that couldn't hurt you?), the rest is just hyperbole and spin.

I said Hulk stopped Juggernaut, not War Hulk; War Hulk did a little more than that and all the Celestial Tech was doing was siphoning and regulating the energies Hulk was channelling (not that I expect you to know or care). Hulk stopped Juggernaut from moving forward, and he did it without even exerting himself. he even stated that he had other - more pressing, more important - business to attend to.

anyway, Juggernaut can be hurt by physical means. Hulk easily has the power to do just that, he's built for that sort of thing.

Maybe because that was someone who was strong and had telepathy? The same reason why Cain would be wary against fighting Manhunter if he knew about him.

Which version of Hulk outside of War Hulk stopped him?

WWH didn't stop him, they grappled and Cain was pushing him back. He even hinted towards agreeing that he couldn't stop him so he just let him go. The grooves in the ground proved that Hulk was moving back.

Prove that this team can physically hurt him when Hulk throughout their entire lives never hurt him except for the time when Cain was depowered. They were trading blows and Cain showed no signs of pain.

Peterlane
Kuse beats Sentry for eternity since he has infinite stamina and The Golden Guardian can't die

iceman24567
But he can be koed so Kurse Ko's his ass.

KingD19
WWH slowed Juggernaut's forward momentum to a crawl, however, as my friend Wei stated, he didn't stop him.

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
But he can be koed so Kurse Ko's his ass.

Did imply Sentry won't be koed? Even when I agree with you you still get on my ass and troll me

nicamarvin

KingD19
I think WWH bled more than anybody in the whole series.

iceman24567
Did imply Sentry won't be koed? Even when I agree with you you still get on my ass and troll me Because you stating Kurse beats on him for eternity is wrong he Ko's him the fights over on KMC the end nobody is trolling but you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.