Ironclad vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
can colossus survive this?

Parmaniac
I really like the U-Foes but by FEATS I think Colossus takes this, maybe Ironclad had some recent feats that I'm not aware of...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Prep-Man
can colossus survive this?

during one of the encounters with hulk, ironclad and hulk clashed so hard it sent the energy to countless dimensions.

snoopdogg
during one of the encounters with hulk, ironclad and hulk clashed so hard it sent the energy to countless dimensions. And in the very same issue in a 2nd fight Hulk put him down with two blows.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And in the very same issue in a 2nd fight Hulk put him down with two blows.

maybe he was worn out. tends to happen when you're fighting someone with nearly unlimited energy/power.

snoopdogg
maybe he was worn out. tends to happen when you're fighting someone with nearly unlimited energy/power. Nothing in the story or narration suggests that theory.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I really like the U-Foes but by FEATS I think Colossus takes this, maybe Ironclad had some recent feats that I'm not aware of...

i agree

Prep-Man
Nothing in the story or narration suggests that theory.

well, ok then. so who do you think wins?

snoopdogg
Big C.

Prep-Man
i think the control of IC density is important. if he increases it to unknown levels, colossus shouldn't be able to hurt him.

snoopdogg
I don't ever recall IC using that in a fight and winning.

StiltmanFTW
can ironclad survive this?

Fixed.

Prep-Man
I don't ever recall IC using that in a fight and winning.

i don't think he has ever won against the hulk, but like the instance where he clashed and sent energy through countless dimensions shows that he has great durability. he can increase his density for greater durability. i don't see colossus beating hulk, anyway, but colossus and IC would be a good match, IMO.

StiltmanFTW
Piotr did surprisingly well against Banner in X-Men vs. Hulk one-shot.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Piotr did surprisingly well against Banner in X-Men vs. Hulk one-shot.

yeah, he's definetly getting more respect, but he didn't actually put hulk down and from what i remember, hulk didn't want to fight. plus he was facing the rest of the x-men and xavier failed to shut him down.

StiltmanFTW
yeah, he's definetly getting more respect, but he didn't actually put hulk down and from what i remember, hulk didn't want to fight. plus he was facing the rest of the x-men and xavier failed to shut him down.

Hulk didn't want to fight, I'll give you that. Piotr did stun him for a moment, though. X-Men didn't interfere, Xavier wasn't involved, but he got some help from Kitty and Lockheed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk didn't want to fight, I'll give you that. Piotr did stun him for a moment, though. X-Men didn't interfere, Xavier wasn't involved, but he got some help from Kitty and Lockheed.

ok, but if hulk really wanted colossus down and out, he'd do it.

StiltmanFTW
Not arguing against that.

Prep-Man
what are the other instances where colossus has taken on the hulk?

colossus tussle with gladiator back in the day was ok, even though he lost.

StiltmanFTW
what are the other instances where colossus has taken on the hulk?

WWH/X-Men of course. I think that's it, just two encounters.

guy222
piotr

KingD19
There was a sinlge where teen Colossus fought Hulk and ko'd him for a few seconds.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
There was a sinlge where teen Colossus fought Hulk and ko'd him for a few seconds.

Yeah, I was talking about that.

KingD19
Ahhhh. Well Colossus wins, because Ironclad wears a skirt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.