Law Abiding Citizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Law Abiding Citizen

clicky clicky

Looks thrilling and entertaining

BackFire
Looks like Saw mixed with Death Sentence.

Mr. Rhythmic
That looks REALLY awesome, actually.

Robtard
Might be an okay flick, as long as it stays more of a thriller and Gerard doesn't get all Schwarzenegger on us and becomes a one-man army.

BruceSkywalker
i'm not even seeing this free.. jamie foxx.. no thank you

The Nuul
Looks great but the dumb ass title.

MildPossession
I like the look of it a lot, so will definitely be checking it out. I wonder if the lawyer man on the stairs near the start talking to Fox's character is helping Butler's character do all that stuff.

Who knowsssssssss. I like revenge films.

jinXed by JaNx
Looks like another good revenge movie. This one looks like a lesser, Man on fire, without all of that character exploration, stuff. Although, that's not a bad thing, if it's true. I'm always down for a good revenge flick.

SnakeEyes
This'll probably be entertaining, but it looks kind of cheesy.

Scythe
Looks kinda like The Punisher sans the whimsy.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Scythe
Looks kinda like The Punisher sans the whimsy. Thats what I was going to say. It looks like a cool film. I'll see it.

As for Jamie Foxx, I like the dudes acting. I hate his music, but I like his acting.

Robtard
Flick was alright; started out a lot better than the end, unfortunately. Still worth the watch though.

MildPossession
Was my spoiler correct? stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by MildPossession
Was my spoiler correct? stick out tongue

No. Now you must become my own private dirty little tart.

That ACDC Chick
i think if we have the money, were gonna go see it once it comes to the Cheapo Deapo

siriuswriter
this looks like it would be wunderbar. i mean, gerard butler can do vindictive!rage like no other.

probably will be a rental for me. smile

jaden101
Gerard Butler actually looks like he can act in the scene where he's all confused as to the plea bargain...Then it just goes all wrong and looks completely and utterly ridiculous.

Robtard
Fairly accurate; but it goes a little further into the story before it get utterly ridiculous.

BackFire
Yeah the movie wasn't good at all.

jaden101
In the scene outside the court when he's watching and he turns away just after Butler says "he's just a lost soul" he also looks extremely like Gary Sinese.

The Nuul
Really...........wasnt good?

Damn!

Robtard
Originally posted by The Nuul
Really...........wasnt good?

Damn!

Not horrible though, just 'meh'.

The Nuul
This movie is just meh.....

jaden101
I watched this tonight with exceptionally low expectations and actually came out of it thinking it was better than I expected.

Still atrocious cheesy nonsense but better than I thought it would be. The scene when he stabs his cell mate to death was ****in' brilliant.

Sadako of Girth
And the bit where that Woman is on the phone and it blows her head off... but yeah outside these two things very throwaway movie.

jinXed by JaNx
I watched this movie a couple days ago but i dont remember what happened. I just remember some guy sitting on a bomb.

Syren
I loved it! I love Butler anyway, haven't seen him in many roles and not one of this type so I enjoyed seeing what he could do. Plus, he's totally hot big grin

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by jaden101

Still atrocious cheesy nonsense but better than I thought it would be. The scene when he stabs his cell mate to death was ****in' brilliant.

Yes it was. I saw it coming but it was brilliant like u said.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And the bit where that Woman is on the phone and it blows her head off

That one I didnt see coming. I thought her desk was gonna blow.

Overall the movie is watchable and entertaining if not taken too seriously. My favorite scene is when they bring Gerard in front of the judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.