Ozymandias/Rorschach versus Toby Wong/Advanced Model...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ozymandias and Rorschach versus Toby Wong and Advanced Model from "Drive." (See vid below....)

xqcIOrjX8yc&feature=related

Hand to hand combat in the nightclub from the vid I posted, anything goes. The only weapons they can use is whatever they can get their hands on.

Darth Martin
Rorschach is the weak link. He's not as good a martial artist to be here. Substitute him with Nite Owl.

Rogue Jedi
Done. Lets say first scenario is Ozy and Rorschach, the second Ozy and Nite Owl.

Darth Martin
Well Veidt could probably last to varying degrees. He's likely stronger than both of his opponents as well as faster.

Nite Owl is just flat out better than Rorschach IMO. He hits harder and is a much better martial artist. He also has armor.

Rorschach is just resourceful and is a great tactitian. Like Bourne, anything in his hands can become a weapon.

Veidt and Dan should be alright if we factor in there armor. Rorschach would be a weak link though.

Rogue Jedi
I dont see the Watchmen beating these two asians, I mean DAMN they are badass.

Darth Martin
They are. I loved the choreography. Great video by the way!

But Veidt is legitimately superhuman. He's dodged and catched bullets. He's caught a knive thrown at him. Thrown a 240 lb man flying. When he dodged Comedians hits most of the time he didn't even bother to block, he moved completely out of the way or ducked. His style is truly unorthodox. It's unlike anything we've ever seen.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They are. I loved the choreography. Great video by the way!

But Veidt is legitimately superhuman. He's dodged and catched bullets. He's caught a knive thrown at him. Thrown a 240 lb man flying. When he dodged Comedians hits most of the time he didn't even bother to block, he moved completely out of the way or ducked. His style is truly unorthodox. It's unlike anything we've ever seen. In the vid, dude throws his sunglasses at Toby, then is immediately behind him, that supercedes Ozy's speed in spades.

Speed in spades haermm

Rogue Jedi
Here are a few more vids of Toby in action:

BkojhxeoA4c

VGzKXhqVwPk&feature=related

BnPHQqtsgf8&feature=related

P1AO5IbKRZ8&feature=related

EhfLD6HiFb4&feature=related

WC6nNLNLB5Q&feature=related

The last one is a testament to his durability. As for advanced model, he is stronger and faster than Toby, so do the math.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.