The most important battle of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
The Participants:

John McClane
Martin Riggs
Wolverine
Palpatine
Spiderman
Reed Richards
Dr Doom
Voldemort

The Scenario:
Each of them find a package in the mail one day. Inside it is a deed, a little cane, a little top hat and a frog. Not just any frog, it's Michigan J Frog. He sings and dances, but only for them. What will the above people do to convince the world that he can sing and dance? NOTE: The frog is immortal and indestructable.

Rogue Jedi
Voldemort will save the memory of the frog dancing to a pensive, then show the world. The rest are SOL.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Voldemort will save the memory of the frog dancing to a pensive, then show the world. The rest are SOL. The frog is a damned wizard too, and would sabatoge it. :biggrin

gobstakid777
riggws,mcclane,spidey,wolvs,and possibly voldemort aint gonna be able to do shit.palpatine will either manipulate or intimidate it or just outright kill it if it isn't a part of his plans,or pull a xanatis gambit if it is.same goes for doom.reed will probably be able to outsmart it but maybe not.sidious and doom will definetly come out as victors though

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The frog is a damned wizard too, and would sabatoge it. :biggrin Imperio FTW, Voldemort will Imperio it and make it dance even if it CANT dance.

WIN.

Dr Will Hatch
Imperio FTW, Voldemort will Imperio it and make it dance even if it CANT dance.

WIN.

Imperio can be resisted through willpower. PWN

Rogue Jedi
Imperio can be resisted through willpower. PWN How's the frog gonna resist? Proof it is a dark wizard?

Dr Will Hatch
The frog at the time it was alive was at least 63 years old. He survived without food, water, air or light for all that time. He doesn't have to be a wizard, but the evidence speaks for itself. He also must have a strong will to just wait for decades at a time to screw with people's minds. LOL

Rogue Jedi
The frog at the time it was alive was at least 63 years old. He survived without food, water, air or light for all that time. He doesn't have to be a wizard, but the evidence speaks for itself. He also must have a strong will to just wait for decades at a time to screw with people's minds. LOL So no proof that he is a wizard, glad we solved that.

Voldy Imperio's the frog, makes it dance.

Dr Will Hatch
:eyeroll Harry didn't resist snakeface with "wizard telepathy". He did it with his will alone.

Michigan J Frog>Harry Potter in willpower

Rogue Jedi
Dude, it's a frog. Voldemort will crucio it, Imperio it, then cover it in chocolate and eat it.

Dr Will Hatch
Why would a frog feel pain when it is indestructible?

Rogue Jedi
Prove it is indestructible? Was it shown in a movie? Got a wiki link?

gobstakid777
Why would a frog feel pain when it is indestructible?
it would seem to me u bellieve this frog is god incarnate.y not just come out and say it.u just invented the new religion of frogology and need new members?lol

just kiddin,but seriously u kinda need to back up some of your feats

Dr Will Hatch
It's in the cartoon "Another Froggy Evening". He's been around since the dawn of time and never is in any need of food, water, air or light.

Rogue Jedi
It's in the cartoon "Another Froggy Evening". He's been around since the dawn of time and never is in any need of food, water, air or light. Link?

And this does shit to prove he can resist Imperio. He wont. He'll dance. Voldy will eat him.

XanatosForever
Michigan J. Frog is the shit. No one can stop his show tunes. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Voldemort and the death spell can. Would. Yeah.

XanatosForever
Voldemort and the death spell can't. Won't. Yeah.

Fix'd wink

Rogue Jedi
Waiting on proof of that. Go ahead, look for it, I'll wait.

Thats right, there is none.

So, Voldy Imperios the frog and makes it dance, fact, end of story.

Dr Will Hatch
Michigan J Frog has some sort of precognition because his signature cover "Hello My Baby" didn't come out until seven years after he was buried. Also, he was singing in a language that didn't even exist(English) when he was performing in front of a classical Roman audience. He will react faster every time Voldemort tries to death spell or crucio him. laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
McClane uses his old media connections on Nightline etc to show the frog to the world on TV.*

He winneth.

* He may even convince Sam Coleman and her crew to fly a helicopter over the wing of a moving 747, allowing a good closeup of the frog in the plane. After it blows up, and the frog performs a song and dance routine thus proving that if McClane was unable to destroy it, no one could...

...or he could throw the box with the frog out of a 32nd story window of Nakatomi plaza onto the windshield of the pressvan below...only to spring out and perform some ragtime jazz.
How impressive would that be as a debut for the world...?

grimify
I can't get over the fact that people are taking this thread seriously and getting pissy.

I haven't actually laughed at a thread in a long time, thanks Rogue Jedi.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by grimify
I can't get over the fact that people are taking this thread seriously and getting pissy.

I haven't actually laughed at a thread in a long time, thanks Rogue Jedi.

i know.me too.
rolflmoa laughing
and i'm just gonna add this cause i like it Happy Dance

Placidity
Well, I don't think anyone has gotten pissy...

Lets set a trend... Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
Michigan J Frog has some sort of precognition because his signature cover "Hello My Baby" didn't come out until seven years after he was buried. Also, he was singing in a language that didn't even exist(English) when he was performing in front of a classical Roman audience. He will react faster every time Voldemort tries to death spell or crucio him. laughing out loud I'm still waiting for some PROOF on this frog being uber. roll eyes (sarcastic) Until there is proof, he is just a regular frog.

Itzak
I'm still waiting for some PROOF on this frog being uber. roll eyes (sarcastic) Until there is proof, he is just a regular frog.

You sound like Michigan J Frog's audience thinking it's just a regular frog. haermm

Rogue Jedi
A regular TALENTED frog. With Voldy Imperioing it, it will be a dead frog.

XanatosForever
Yes, a regular immortal, indestructable, iron-willed, incredibly TALENTED frog. laughing

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yes, a regular immortal, indestructable, iron-willed, incredibly TALENTED frog. laughing

Indeed.

The world'd be stunned when McClane introduces him to the it via his media connections.. yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
slurp slurp slurp....mmmmmmmm McClane cock.... Fixed yes

Sadako of Girth
Sluuuuurp Slurrrp underage wizard cock sluurrrp sluuuurrrrp old man Dumbledore slurrrrrp sluuuurrrrrrppppppp mmmmmmmmmm Wizard juuuuuuice mmmmmmmm slurp slurp...

Also, in case its not clear, 'you felch wizards' to infinity plus one..

Rogue Jedi
Easy Holly, no need to bear your PMS McClane claws.

Sadako of Girth
LOL

Easy Murtaugh.... no need to take Rigg's out of your mouth, all that mindless shouting is just spitting his juices all over your chin.

All I hear is Butthurt Slllllluuurrrrrpp sluuuuurpppp Harry and little Ron Weasley slurp slurp slurping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.