Snake Eyes Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Both have all their weapons and gadgets who wins?

Scenario1 sword battle
Scenario2 gadget battle
Scenario3 h2h battle
Scenario4 all out

Darth Martin
Scenario I: Snake Eyes. To me he just seemed like the more skilled swordsman. He moved better than those two vampire ninjas Blade fought in the second film. I like him for this scenario.

Scenario II: Blade. He has more weapons and knows how to use them. All Snake Eyes carried besides his blades is one pistol. Blade walks around with an arsenal that'd put Punisher to shame.

Scenario III: Blade. Both are skilled. Snake Eyes is probably more skilled. No, he is the more skilled martial artist. Blade incorporates street fighting moves into his own custom style. But Blade is factually superhuman. Snake Eyes is on the fence. I'd be more inclined to put him on the level of Nite Owl. He's not quite up there with Blade in the physical stats department. He'll last but Blade will eventually take it. Nomak is a far more dangerous opponent than Storm Shadow.

Scenario IV: Blade. Better stats and better weaponry. Snake Eyes is more skilled but not enough for it to make a difference.

Robtard
Blade all four.

Snake Eyes battle with Storm Shadow was slow and sloppy compared to Blade's battle with the two ninja-vamps in Blade 2. Blade would take both SE and SS easier than he did the two vamps.

BruceSkywalker
interesting.. i'd say Blade two of three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.