Thanos vs. This X-Men Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Thanos

vs.

Doop
Wolverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Beast
Colossus
Psylocke
Iceman
X-Man
Cable (Gawd)
Bishop
Storm
Mimic
Sage
Cannonball
Dazzler
Rogue
Northstar
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Kitty Pryde
Professor X
Polaris
Havok
Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Sunfire
Joseph
Jubilee
Darwin
Magma
Magik
Mirage
Banshee
Multiple Man
Strong Guy
Sunpyre
Dust
Longshot
Petra
Sway
Sunspot
Rictor
Domino
Meggan
Quicksilver
Captain Britain

-----------------------------------------------------------

Battle takes place on a deserted planet. Who wins?

thanos-prime
to many they take him

Survivor19
Double Chuck mindrape ftw!

batdude123
There. uhuh

Ha Son
Originally posted by batdude123
Thanos

vs.

Wolverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Beast
Colossus
Psylocke
Iceman
X-Man
Cable (Gawd)
Bishop
Storm
Mimic
Sage
Cannonball
Dazzler
Rogue
Northstar
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Kitty Pryde
Professor X
Polaris
Havok
Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Sunfire
Joseph
Jubilee
Darwin
Magma
Magik
Mirage
Banshee
Multiple Man
Strong Guy
Sunpyre
Dust
Longshot
Petra
Sway
Sunspot
Rictor
Domino
Meggan
Quicksilver
Captain Britain

-----------------------------------------------------------

Battle takes place on a deserted planet. Who wins?
You disgust me.

Bouboumaster
If it wasn't of Wolverine, Thanos would have win. But since Wolverine is the best at what he does, and what he would doing is smacking purple chin, X-Men win.

Seriously, Thanos takes out most with the initial attack.

The Pict
Originally posted by Survivor19
Double Chuck mindrape ftw!

laughing out loud

batdude123
Edited the opening post.

Survivor19
Sorting it alphabetically would be highly appreciated.

batdude123
*sigh*

No.

Creshosk
Sorting it alphabetically would be highly appreciated.

Banshee
Beast
Bishop
Cable (Gawd)
Cannonball
Captain Britain
Colossus
Cyclops
Darwin
Dazzler
Domino
Doop
Dust
Emma Frost
Gambit
Havok
Iceman
Jean Grey
Joseph
Jubilee
Kitty Pryde
Longshot
Magik
Magma
Meggan
Mimic
Mirage
Multiple Man
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Petra
Polaris
Professor X
Psylocke
Quicksilver
Rachel Grey
Rictor
Rogue
Sage
Storm
Strong Guy
Sunfire
Sunpyre
Sunspot
Sway
Wolverine
X-Man

Blanket
Too many contenders.

Also Thanos easily.

batdude123
^ There.

batdude123
Originally posted by Creshosk
Banshee
Beast
Bishop
Cable (Gawd)
Cannonball
Captain Britain
Colossus
Cyclops
Darwin
Dazzler
Domino
Dust
Emma Frost
Gambit
Havok
Iceman
Jean Grey
Joseph
Jubilee
Kitty Pryde
Longshot
Magik
Magma
Meggan
Mimic
Mirage
Multiple Man
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Petra
Polaris
Professor X
Psylocke
Quicksilver
Rachel Grey
Rictor
Rogue
Sage
Storm
Strong Guy
Sunfire
Sunpyre
Sunspot
Sway
Wolverine
X-Man

I added in Doop.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Blanket
Too many contenders.

Also Thanos easily.
^ There.
Concession accepted.

batdude123
Originally posted by Ha Son
Concession accepted.

I was referring to Creshosk and his alphabetical ordered list.

Peterlane
Jean beats Thanos

Creshosk
I just looked at the list, you have both Jean AND Rachel in there... Two Phoenix Avatars.

batdude123
They share its power. I don't care if that makes any sense, get over it. uhuh

The Pict
I think they can take him. Jean, X-Man, Iceman, are all Omegas (I think X-Man is anyway) and Mimic will be uber-here.

Plus Captain Britain is a powerhouse unto himself.

Sway can give him problems too, not by herself but allow others characters to blitz Thanos.

Longshot will swing the odds in their favour in certain scenarios.

Konton
They share its power. I don't care if that makes any sense, get over it. uhuh

They share it's UNLIMITED power.
Team takes it.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Konton
They share it's UNLIMITED power.
Team takes it.

No, it have a limit.

But the limit is far, far greater that everything Thanos have showed in the past.

With the Phoenix avatars, X-Men stomps. That's not even debatable.

Without, I don't think guys like Iceman are enough to win. Thanos is very mighty, and powerful enough to kill almost all the X-Men in a one-shot. Thanos would most likely win.

Konton
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No, it have a limit.

But the limit is far, far greater that everything Thanos have showed in the past.

With the Phoenix avatars, X-Men stomps. That's not even debatable.

Without, I don't think guys like Iceman are enough to win. Thanos is very mighty, and powerful enough to kill almost all the X-Men in a one-shot. Thanos would most likely win.

I was under the impression that the source of their power was limitless, but they as avatars are limited in what they can tap into.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Konton
I was under the impression that the source of their power was limitless, but they as avatars are limited in what they can tap into.

Exactly. Only Jean is limitless

Survivor19
Looks like you didn't read enough Excalibur.

Konton
Originally posted by Peterlane
Exactly. Only Jean is limitless

Jean is generally only limitless while in the WHR

Creshosk
Well, Rachel also stalemated galactus. did that almost killing him if it weren't for him revealing the source of her power thing to her same as he did to jean... well not really jean, but Phoenix 2. Jean is phoenix 4 Rachel is phoenix 3.

Peterlane
Who is Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2? lol

Creshosk
Originally posted by Peterlane
Who is Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2? lol Phoenix 1 is a sentient form of the phoenix force, given sentience by Merlin. Phoenix 2 is the clone shell, said sentience made that went insane and became dark phoenix, wound up eating a star yadda yadda, returned to earth where jean's memories fought for control and in a moment when the dark phoenix's defenses were down, Jeans memories was able to destroy the shell. After which point sometime later phoenix 1 offered to return the memories to jean grey.

Nihilist
Don't see Thanos beating Storm after he gets lighting to the brain.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
Phoenix 1 is a sentient form of the phoenix force, given sentience by Merlin. Phoenix 2 is the clone shell, said sentience made that went insane and became dark phoenix, wound up eating a star yadda yadda, returned to earth where jean's memories fought for control and in a moment when the dark phoenix's defenses were down, Jeans memories was able to destroy the shell. After which point sometime later phoenix 1 offered to return the memories to jean grey.

TY for that peice of education smile

Lord Feron
Longshot Solos... smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
So many people are one shotted in his first omni directional blast that is will look much the Persians vs. the Spartans (300)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So many people are one shotted in his first omni directional blast that is will look much the Persians vs. the Spartans (300)

so your saying X-men will eventually win if they shoot enough arrows! lol jk

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
so your saying X-men will eventually win if they shoot enough arrows! lol jk

They will shoot enough arrow to block out the sun but as Thanos says..."Then we'll fight in the shade" :-)

Survivor19
Because it's not like X-Men fight organized and have the most finest TK in 616 to shield them, right?

WhiteWitchKing
Because it's not like X-Men fight organized and have the most finest TK in 616 to shield them, right?

Luckily for Thanos, he's got shields that holds up to Galactus' attacks. And output enough to put down Maker and Surfer. Hehehe

Thanos wins.

Survivor19
Don't bring Maker up here. She had next to no durability (and that was specifically commented on).

Nihilist
Don't bring Maker up here. She had next to no durability (and that was specifically commented on). when was the durabilty commented on.

Peterlane
Jean Grey atomizes Thanos

Survivor19
IIRC, Thanos poined that out when he gave her to Glads and company.

Peterlane
IIRC, Thanos poined that out when he gave her to Glads and company.

I have the whole series can you point out the issue to save me the trouble so i can scan it.

Nihilist
IIRC, Thanos poined that out when he gave her to Glads and company. Thanos never gave Maker to Glads and co.

The only thing i can remember Thanos saying is that she was vulnerable in motal form, yet she could still trade energy shots with Thanos that was tearing up th Klyn.

Survivor19
Really? I remember him leaving her to them in that prison, whatever its name was.

Nihilist
Really? I remember him leaving her to them in that prison, whatever its name was. At the end of their fight after Thanos mind zap's her, he just leaves her lying on the ground in a heap.

Survivor19
And then he talks about her to Glads, Star-Lord and others, before he leaves, IIRC.
Can anybody provide scans?

Original Smurph
Doop
Emma Frost
Iceman
X-Man
Cable (Gawd)
Professor X
Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Darwin
Multiple Man
Longshot
Sway
Domino
Meggan
Even that team alone could give Thanos troubles.

Adding in that he'd have things like Colossus, Cap Britain and Strong Guy beating on him, Havok, Cyclops, Joseph, Storm and co. with energy assaults, the X-Men pretty handily take it.

Peterlane
And then he talks about her to Glads, Star-Lord and others, before he leaves, IIRC.
Can anybody provide scans?

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5002/thanos10019.th.jpghttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9011/thanos10022.th.jpg

I have the whole series

Nihilist
Can anybody provide scans? Yeah he talks about her,but you said her gave her to them.

All he says to Glads is about keeping the Beyonders essence in the body as it acts a a prison.

The Maker was vulnerable to TP attacks, but was able to stand up to Thanos energy attacks for a while, and displayed reality warping power, and energy powers that could ko Thanos.

batdude123
Originally posted by Original Smurph

Adding in that he'd have things like Colossus, Cap Britain and Strong Guy beating on him, Havok, Cyclops, Joseph, Storm and co. with energy assaults, the X-Men pretty handily take it.

I agree. smile

Survivor19
You are clinging to semantics, Nihilist.
Anyway, X-men can attack very diversely here. Enough psi to take Thanos for a long walk on Astral plane, while energy manipulators dismantle the shields (i'm pretty sure Darwin and just walk from them) and then, well, duh, they beat on him until they beat him.

Nihilist
You are clinging to semantics, Nihilist.
Anyway, X-men can attack very diversely here. Enough psi to take Thanos for a long walk on Astral plane, while energy manipulators dismantle the shields (i'm pretty sure Darwin and just walk from them) and then, well, duh, they beat on him until they beat him. How am i clinging to semantics.

Survivor19
By denying he gave her to them.
One of the meaning of "give" is "entrust to". That is what Thanos has done.

Peterlane
One of the meaning of "give" is "entrust to". That is what Thanos has done.

Correct

Nihilist
One of the meaning of "give" is "entrust to". That is what Thanos has done. But he didnt, she was still where he left her when he sent the Fallen one to retrieve her in Annihilation.

Besides none of his has anything to do with her durability.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Original Smurph

Yes if they were all still standing and attacking him at once. Problem is, he has his shields which make most of those players irrelevant and not even able to lay a scratch on him. Furthermore, they all won't be around because a few omni directional blasts would put down most of that team rather quickly.

iceman24567
Doop solos

Survivor19
Ok.
Maybe my impression of Maker having durability of a human was wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ok.
Maybe my impression of Maker having durability of a human was wrong.

Yes it was.

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doop solos

Seriously. This is what I was thinking too.

parkerlindsey
Ha ha...just have a look at the X-Men team! Thanos surely loses. And with the best : Wolverine present in the X-Men team, i see no chance of thanos to win.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If it wasn't of Wolverine, Thanos would have win. But since Wolverine is the best at what he does, and what he would doing is smacking purple chin, X-Men win.

Seriously, Thanos takes out most with the initial attack.

Seriously, Wolverine fanboys are worse than Hulk ones.

Thanos wouldn't have a chance against half this team, the heavy hitters of the X-men (Colossus, Storm, Prof X, Jean Grey) could take him alone WITHOUT wolverine.

This is a ridiculous post, someone hates Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.