can anybody KO juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

r0nm0n88
using only physical means can anybody KO juggs. Or kill him.

Alot of threads with Juggs, stating No bfr. I personally believe bfr is the only way to defeat him, and if you take that away alot of threads turn into spite IMO

thanos-prime
cant be killed physically but ko'd mabye

golem370
Maybe Harald Jaekelsson .

jalek moye
I'm sure a powerful celestial could punch him out

thanos-prime
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm sure a powerful celestial could punch him out they wouldn't have to be celestial level

shokosugi
SBP
Onslaught
War Hulk
thanos
tyrant...

leonidas
onslaught.

xJLxKing
My guess is anything more stronger then the enchantment he has on him.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
My guess is anything more stronger then the enchantment he has on him. or anyone who can disrupt the enchantment like thor

Mindset
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
using only physical means can anybody KO juggs. Or kill him.

doomsday49
thanos would find a way to beat the sh*t outta him

Lord Feron
Nimrod, He already KOed JUggs but I'm not sure if he can outright kill him.

Thor has also disconnected Juggs from his power source.. i guess that would do it but I don't think thats what you meant.

Anyone clever or strong (strength surpassing the might of cyttorak's that is) enough can KO him. Killing him might be a totally different matter.

janus77
Thanos, Hulk, Onslaught ... about that level of physical power, imo.

occultdestroyer
Onslaught

The Nuul
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Nimrod, He already KOed JUggs but I'm not sure if he can outright kill him.

Thor has also disconnected Juggs from his power source.. i guess that would do it but I don't think thats what you meant.

Anyone clever or strong (strength surpassing the might of cyttorak's that is) enough can KO him. Killing him might be a totally different matter.

He didnt KO him, Juggs got back up and said something like I thought only the Hulk hits that hard.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
He didnt KO him, Juggs got back up and said something like I thought only the Hulk hits that hard.

your talking about nimrod?

KingD19
WWH: Had to use his momentum against him, didn't ko him
Onslaught: Ripped the cyttorak gem out of his chest, still wasn't out right ko'd, but he was near it

I'm not sure anybody can physically just hit him and make him go to sleep.

And let's not start with the SBP riding again Shokosugi.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
onslaught. this.

chomperx9
WWH can knock him down for awhile but not kill him
if gladiator can throw him across the ocean then im sure a punch from him wouldnt feal so good on juggs as well

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
WWH can knock him down for awhile but not kill him
if gladiator can throw him across the ocean then im sure a punch from him wouldnt feal so good on juggs as well

Knock him down for a whille? WWH is not KOing him.

Gladiator never threw him across an ocean and throwing someone very far in no way says you can KO him or even hurt him. Cain is only 900 pounds, Sentry, Thor, Hulk, hell even Colossus can throw that weight pretty far.

Mindset

if gladiator can throw him across the ocean then im sure a punch from him wouldnt feal so good on juggs as well That was the cartoon, lol.

ankur29
Originally posted by Mindset
That was the cartoon, lol.

a cool cartoon , i think they made it a comic as well
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_597676-juggs_gladiator1_super.jpg

I'm sure a powerful celestial could punch him out

watcher/grand master/collector

how bout rulk cool

Galan007
Originally posted by ankur29
a cool cartoon , i think they made it a comic as well
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_597676-juggs_gladiator1_super.jpg that's from the non-canon comic series, based on TAS.

Nihilist
The weakest version of Onslaught.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
That was the cartoon, lol. those episodes are based off the comic books wink the same thing happened in the comics

Wei Phoenix
those episodes are based off the comic books wink the same thing happened in the comics

Inverse your statement and you will be correct my friend.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Inverse your statement and you will be correct my friend. whats wrong with the statement its the truth. in the episodes of the xmen animated series same story line that happened in the comics. maybe they changed afew words and added afew more scenes but they stuck to the same story

chomperx9
Knock him down for a whille? WWH is not KOing him.

Gladiator never threw him across an ocean and throwing someone very far in no way says you can KO him or even hurt him. Cain is only 900 pounds, Sentry, Thor, Hulk, hell even Colossus can throw that weight pretty far. savage hulk has knocked down juggernaut before. if savage can do it then WWH would do some more damage for sure

Wei Phoenix
savage hulk has knocked down juggernaut before. if savage can do it then WWH would do some more damage for sure

Knocking him to the floor is highly possible, making him stay down as in KO isn't.

Galan007
whats wrong with the statement its the truth. in the episodes of the xmen animated series same story line that happened in the comics. maybe they changed afew words and added afew more scenes but they stuck to the same story the comic(s) based off TAS are NON-canon. what doesn't compute?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Galan007
the comic(s) based off TAS are NON-canon. what doesn't compute? so uncanny x-men series is not cannon ?

Galan007
so uncanny x-men series is not cannon ? i was speaking explicitly about the comic series which was directly based off the animated television show - which is where this scan stems from:
Originally posted by ankur29
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_597676-juggs_gladiator1_super.jpg the above = non-canon. smile

Ptr_Grifin
whats wrong with the statement its the truth. in the episodes of the xmen animated series same story line that happened in the comics. maybe they changed afew words and added afew more scenes but they stuck to the same story

The animated series came out before that scan. The scan that was posted was based on the animated series and is non-canon to 616.

chomperx9
i was speaking explicitly about the comic series which was directly based off the animated television show - which is where this scan stems from:
the above = non-canon. smile the x-men adventures series is not cannon but uncany xmen is. which series is that image from ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The animated series came out before that scan. The scan that was posted was based on the animated series and is non-canon to 616. u sure that scan isnt from the original xmen series not the xmen adventures ?

Galan007
the x-men adventures series is not cannon but uncany xmen is. which series is that image from ? it's not from uncanny x-men, if that helps.

Parmaniac
ok canon or not doesn't matter, he wasn't KOed

Peterlane
Cannonball can

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Peterlane
Cannonball can

Cannonball can KO Juggernaut?

carver9
People tend to look at that comic book wrong futuring onslaught. Onslaught didnt ko Juggernaut, juggernaut was laid on the ground with his eyes open (I guess he was wondering how in the hell onslaught did the impossible), then bishop walked over to the juggernaut ending with the juggernaut jumping up off of his feat, attacking the two xmen.

Survivor19
Cannonball cannot KO Juggs. That is a fact.
Let us not bring out Onslaught, since he was the biggest pile of PIS before Rulk came, imo.

Tattoos N Scars
If you can't KO Juggs...would it be possible to get his helmet off..and just choke him out? Let's say Superman removed Juggs helmet and put him in a rear naked choke..then pulled him to the ground and grapevined his legs around Juggs, while still maintaining the choke hold...would Juggs pass out?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If you can't KO Juggs...would it be possible to get his helmet off..and just choke him out? Let's say Superman removed Juggs helmet and put him in a rear naked choke..then pulled him to the ground and grapevined his legs around Juggs, while still maintaining the choke hold...would Juggs pass out?
Juggs doesnt breathe

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't need oxygen.

Tattoos N Scars
Juggs doesnt breathe

He wouldn't have to breathe. If you cut off his blood flow to the brain...he would logically pass out.

KingD19
He doesn't breathe, eat, sleep, drink. None of that, well he does drink, but he doesn't have to. He's sustained by Cytorrak's energy alone. So, if you get him in a headlock, then he's just in a headlock, until he pries you off, then beats you to death.

Mshinu
Juggs can`t be KO`d by purely physical means. You need to back it up with magic or something else to mess up his total invulnerability.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggs can`t be KO`d by purely physical means. You need to back it up with magic or something else to mess up his total invulnerability.
or be more powerful then the enchanment

Wei Phoenix
He wouldn't have to breathe. If you cut off his blood flow to the brain...he would logically pass out.

He's survived without a brain and blood before.

KingD19
Yeah, if you can skin a guy down to a skeleton, then putting him in a chokehold won't work. When D'Spayre did it, you could actually see the ruby red cytorrak energy flowing off of him. Rage and magic are what fuel the juggernaut.

Tattoos N Scars
He's survived without a brain and blood before.

True..but, I'm just stating means of temporarily making him pass out. I don't think anyone's ever tried that on him before.

Tattoos N Scars
But, Juggs has been incapacitated by guys like Nimrod before.

KingD19
Yeah, Nimrod used sonics, which is one of the only things effective on him besides higher magic and psionics. And Nimrod owned everybody but Rogue, and that was only because she was Colossus, Nightcrawler, and herself at the same time, he got confused.

But no, choking him out wouldn't work.

Peterlane
Proffesor X can K.O Juggs

Wei Phoenix

Not by himself.

KingD19
If he can get the helmet off. Of course Juggs can be ko'd, but like we said, it either takes.

Psionics(Xavier, Jean, Emma, Onslaught(Ripped out the cytorrak gem first))
Sonics(Banshee, Siryn, Nimrod)
Magic higher than his enchantment

golem370
In actual comic books Colossus was able to hold his own for a while with Gladiator which should mean that Juggernaut could easily do the same. That pick of Juggs and Gladiator is more a reaction feat more then anything.

I think the fact that the Lightning strike God Force and being incased in steel without being k.o'ed is rather impressive

Mshinu

He must have been working out...

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mshinu
He must have been working out...

I should read the OP next time

KingD19
Yeah, Gladiator tossed Juggs(based of the 90's animated series, and not 616 canon), because he only weighs 900 lbs, and he didn't brace himself against the throw. Cain could do the same thing to Gladiator, only difference is, Gladiator could fly back.

nicamarvin

SamZED
The one thing that pisses me off in the new Wolverine and the X-men show - Juggernaut getting ktfo by some mutant girl. in his first appearance.

KingD19
Well, that's f***in TILDY MAN!!!! She made a pure energy, psionic, 500 foot tall monster. I can give that to her, but anything short of that no. Besides, WATXM isn't canon to the comics.

Same thing in X-Men Evo, Rogue's powers worked on Colossus while he was in his steel form, it doesn't work that way in the comics.

Peterlane
Didn't he get k.o'ed his fellow Examplars?

Wei Phoenix
Didn't he get k.o'ed his fellow Examplars?

Took the whole team to wear him down and then Bedlam attacked his mind IRRC.

Hyperion Prime
What about the Destroyer using only physical means....or H/P Doomsday?

KingD19
They won't KO him, Destroyer will probably wail on him for a while, then get tired and leave.

Doomsday might actually lose the fight. He can be hurt, Cain can't.

Doctor-Alvis
that's from the non-canon comic series, based on TAS.
I was gonna say... I'm pretty sure that comic came free with a large pizza.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, Nimrod used sonics, which is one of the only things effective on him besides higher magic and psionics. And Nimrod owned everybody but Rogue, and that was only because she was Colossus, Nightcrawler, and herself at the same time, he got confused.

But no, choking him out wouldn't work.
Sonics are technically physical aren't they?

Also, a blood choke might work if it's from someone strong enough.

KingD19
No, the sonic vibrations messed with his inner ear, and therefore his brain. No physical contact was needed, just like with psionics.

And I doubt a blood choke would work, or someone would have tried it already.

Creshosk
the x-men adventures series is not cannon but uncany xmen is. which series is that image from ? That's from the comics X-men adventures based on the cartoon.

In fact that's episode 5 of the third season, after Saban was bought out by disney. The next line goes to jubilee "Woah! I didn't think anybody could do that to the Juggernaut!"

Metalmanx
I still say Onslaught did not use purely physical force. Onslaught's attack on Juggy is pretty much a plot device, in my opinion. Juggy cannot be hurt/KOed by physical means.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I was gonna say... I'm pretty sure that comic came free with a large pizza. Not that one. That one, is actually four, And actually it was the comics that were free with the pizza and a cup.

http://stlcomics.com/gallery/pizzahut/xmen1.jpghttp://stlcomics.com/gallery/pizzahut/xmen2.jpg
http://stlcomics.com/gallery/pizzahut/xmen3.jpghttp://stlcomics.com/gallery/pizzahut/xmen4.jpg

The scan in question came from this one:
http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/113/60246_20060828020758_large.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Whoever is going to do this I imagine.

http://comicbookresources.com/news/preview2.php?image=previews/marvelcomics/cupojoe/081409/ASMJUGG005_INKS.jpg

Although I can't tell if he's smiling or unconcious.

KingD19
Looks like he's smiling, a very sinister smile that says. Come over here and I'm gonna show you why I'm the Juggernaut.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by KingD19
No, the sonic vibrations messed with his inner ear, and therefore his brain. No physical contact was needed, just like with psionics.
How do you think being knocked out works? It messes with your brain. If memory serves me correctly, sound is physical waves traveling through a medium. It technically fits the criteria and is different from psionic attacks in that it isn't directly affecting the brain's workings.

Like who? The only person off the top of my head who can even survive something like that is Hulk and half the time he's so blitzed out of his mind with anger I doubt he'd try to put Juggernaut in a rear naked choke.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

http://comicbookresources.com/news/preview2.php?image=previews/marvelcomics/cupojoe/081409/ASMJUGG005_INKS.jpg

Although I can't tell if he's smiling or unconcious.

what is that from? his eyes look closed to me.

Creshosk
Juggernaut in a rear naked choke. Yeah.. good luck with that.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/OneShot1.jpg

Ptr_Grifin

Although I can't tell if he's smiling or unconscious.

Is there any more to that preview? Going by the inks alone, it doesn't look like he has a scratch or bruise on him.

occultdestroyer
Dark Reign Fantastic Four

jalek moye
A Celestial should be able to do it. atleast one of the decent ones should be able to eaither crush him or hit him enough that he drops

KillAll
near as i can tell nimrod used a form of sonics, AND another weapon. i dont have the scans or the comic anymore, but i'm pretty sure that it stated pretty clearly that he used 2 weapons. one was a nueral impactor or something similar? anybody have the issue they could check? it didnt ko him either if memory serves correctly. it jammed his neural impulses from his neck down. effectively paralyzing him. i dont even think it hurt him? but i'm just running off memory now as i dont have my collection anymore (house fire).

also, onlsaught was never seen on panel physically ko'ing juggernaut. the only interaction they had was when onslaught was holding juggernaut like a play toy. even then juggernaut didnt have his helmet, and onslaughts phsychic mist manifested he was already warping juggernauts perception. the other incident is COMPLETELY off panel and you have no way to prove or disprove what had happened up to the point of juggernaut landing in front of beast and bishop?.

nobody else has harmed juggernaut (aside from magic) let alone enough to ko him wink

Peterlane
10000000000 million Daxamites and Kyrptonians under a blue sun could

Metalmanx
No. They sure could not.

Tattoos N Scars
A Celestial should be able to do it. atleast one of the decent ones should be able to eaither crush him or hit him enough that he drops

True, but a Celestial would be above the power of Cytorrak anyway.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah.. good luck with that.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/OneShot1.jpg
Is that supposed to be relevant? This thread isn't about skeleton Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Is that supposed to be relevant? This thread isn't about skeleton Juggernaut.

I believe he posted that to counter the choking out/cutting off blood from his head. Basically he's saying that it's pointless to try and say you can choke him out and cut the blood flow from his brain when he is seen surviving without blood and organs.

carver9
Cytorrak is physical perfection. He has no limits to his durability or strength, he was true invulnerability. A Celestial should be able to over power him with power outpu but damaging him, or physically taking him down, its aint happening.

As for juggernaut, koing him or damaging him, if its not embed in magic its not damaging him.

occultdestroyer
I concur.

Celestials are probably the 2nd strongest physical beings in the Marvel Universe, after The Infinites.

They should be able to KO/Kill Juggernaut with one solid punch, even without use of magic.

Knowsbleed33
Is there any more to that preview? Going by the inks alone, it doesn't look like he has a scratch or bruise on him.

None. It's from an upcoming 3 issue arc in Amazing Spider-Man.

Wei Phoenix

It looks like smoke is coming from his body. Rulk did it.

Blanket
I'd say a well oiled up Gladiator could do it. Superman, Majestic, Billy, Surfer, on the average. Thor not holding back, Beta, Black Adam, Etc.

Knowsbleed33
We were speculating it was Rulk over on Herochat but no one could fully agree. It's possible.

Blanket
It's prob just Sentry.

Wei Phoenix
We were speculating it was Rulk over on Herochat but no one could fully agree. It's possible.

All I know is that his face art looks horrible. Reminds me of how he looked in Excalibur, the issue with the bank robbery and Nocturne's stroke. I liked his face when he lost to the Wrecking Crew and when he went to go and reclaim the gem.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blanket
It's prob just Sentry.

Master Court would agree.

Knowsbleed33
Possible since Sentry is the Beyonder.

Blanket
Hopefully it's Surfer

Ptr_Grifin
It looks like smoke is coming from his body. Rulk did it.
No! Don't say that!

Wei Phoenix
Possible since Sentry is the Beyonder.

Oh god don't tell me that's actually true.

No! Don't say that!

You know I don't want to say it, but I wouldn't put it past it being true.

Knowsbleed33
It's probably Aunt May w/ the power gem.

Wei Phoenix
It's probably Aunt May w/ the power gem.

Pete would be in his face saying "Damn! You got knocked the **** out!" if that were her.

Knowsbleed33
Oh god don't tell me that's actually true.

That's the rumor except I can't get anyone to tell me why they think that or where they first heard it.

Wei Phoenix
You should check out the Sentry vs Aunt May thread. It's hilarious so far.

Ptr_Grifin
You know I don't want to say it, but I wouldn't put it past it being true.

I remember Loeb saying that Rulk would stop Juggernaut, because he has reality warping powers or something.

So basically we are going to have Juggernaut in a critical state for 3 issues.

Blanket
Wait, isn't Rulk supposed to have the ability to punch someone's soul?

Knowsbleed33
So basically we are going to have Juggernaut in a critical state for 3 issues.

I think they were giving us a taste of the art.

Wei Phoenix
Wait, isn't Rulk supposed to have the ability to punch someone's soul?

That's Captain Falcon.

Blanket
That's Captain Falcon. Loeb said before Rulk was releashed to the public that Rulk had all sorts of powers that Loeb thought of while he was pooping.

Knowsbleed33
He has the retcon punch.

Doctor-Alvis
I believe he posted that to counter the choking out/cutting off blood from his head. Basically he's saying that it's pointless to try and say you can choke him out and cut the blood flow from his brain when he is seen surviving without blood and organs.
He's surviving without blood flow to the brain because he has no brain, presumably. He doesn't have anything but bones. But when he does have organs they have functioned normally, though to a Juggernautly level. It's all about finding loopholes or chinks in the armor. Nimrod found one with the sonics. Hulk accidently found one by punching him in the gut and possibly winding him. Nightcrawler found one by throwing fire in his eyes. Sonics I think were a pretty good one but the other two I think are a little inconclusive but still have some merit. They could be exploits in the human reaction to those actions, but I digress.

If you cut off enough circulation to the brain you will pass out. Juggernaut's body is clearly malleable. Whoever does it would have to apply enough pressure against his juggernaut heartbeat to make him go unconscious. I don't know if anyone can completely cut it off but I'm pretty sure you don't need to.

I think Hulk would have the power but his arms are way too big and Juggernaut is pinheaded. It would have to be someone roughly human sized which points to people like Surfer or Sentry.

Peterlane
Sentry could ko him

Galan007
Loeb said before Rulk was releashed to the public that Rulk had all sorts of powers that Loeb thought of while he was pooping. i think he meant to say that the poop WAS rulk.

jalek moye
I remember Loeb saying that Rulk would stop Juggernaut, because he has reality warping powers or something.

he says he stills plans on it happening

and no he's so physicallly powerful he reality warps, is i think what he said

Tattoos N Scars
I wonder...could Cytorrak himself punch the Juggernaut out if they fought head to head?

Knowsbleed33
Sentry could ko him

No.

Doctor-Alvis
I wonder...could Cytorrak himself punch the Juggernaut out if they fought head to head?
Some would say no. Because those some believe you have to be stronger than Cyttorak himself to hurt Juggernaut.

chomperx9
bizaro might be able to knock him down since hes knocked down WW befoe. let me guess wei phoenix is gonna reply to this 1st

Wei Phoenix
bizaro might be able to knock him down since hes knocked down WW befoe. let me guess wei phoenix is gonna reply to this 1st

Yes I am. That's faulty logic, and knocking someone down doesn't prove much. Cain can be knocked down but he's going to get right back up. If you're saying he can ko Cain because he did the same to Diana then that's also false seeing as Cain is more durable than him and has taken more damage than Bizzaro has dished out.

chomperx9
Yes I am. That's faulty logic, and knocking someone down doesn't prove much. Cain can be knocked down but he's going to get right back up. If you're saying he can ko Cain because he did the same to Diana then that's also false seeing as Cain is more durable than him and has taken more damage than Bizzaro has dished out. see i told you big grin

Wei Phoenix
For the record I made you correct.

Knowsbleed33
Bizarro can't knock Juggernaut out.

chomperx9
For the record I made you correct. well heres another correction for you bizarro is pretty much a duplicate of superman. and superman would have a big chance at KO juggernaut. depends which version

Wei Phoenix
well heres another correction for you bizarro is pretty much a duplicate of superman. and superman would have a big chance at KO juggernaut. depends which version

Superman is pretty much superior to him in all aspects but he isn't knocking Cain out. Cain took blows from WWH without any signs of pain or worry.

chomperx9
Superman is pretty much superior to him in all aspects but he isn't knocking Cain out. Cain took blows from WWH without any signs of pain or worry. which book was this cain taking hits from WWH without any pain

jalek moye
which book was this cain taking hits from WWH without any pain
wwhulk: Xmen

Knowsbleed33
Superman has as much a shot at KO'ing Juggernaut as Bizarro does.

Bizarro has no shot.

chomperx9
Superman has as much a shot at KO'ing Juggernaut as Bizarro does.

Bizarro has no shot. depends which version of juggs and thread starter never stated which version this is

jalek moye
depends which version of juggs and thread starter never stated which version this is
then its current

the rules are current unless stated

chomperx9
wwhulk: Xmen which issue

jalek moye
i dont know the issue number. it's either the last one or the one right before the last one I think

Knowsbleed33

Wei Phoenix
depends which version of juggs and thread starter never stated which version this is

The only version of Cain that can get KO'd or oneshotted by the Kryptonians is depowered Juggernaut which I doubt is the one up for debate here seeing as he would get KO'd by a lot.

Knowsbleed33
Imposternaut would get KO'ed easily by Supes or Bizarro.

He had some good feats though.

chomperx9
hulk has taken down juggs before so why cant superman or bizzaro ?

jalek moye
hulk has taken down juggs before so why cant superman or bizzaro ?
not by hurting him

he just throws him places normally

Knowsbleed33
Thor going all out on a depowered Juggernaut couldn't even KO him.

chomperx9
Thor going all out on a depowered Juggernaut couldn't even KO him. king thor would own depowered juggernaut or any version exept for 8th day.

Knowsbleed33
This was regular Thor vs. Classic Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
king thor would own depowered juggernaut or any version exept for 8th day.

Did you miss the part where we said Imposternaut gets owned by a lot of people? Thor isn't koing him. I also don't see how he can't beat 8th day but Trion is just a walk in the park for him.

Peterlane
I think Rulk and Abomb could....with Loeb anything is bull-shit possible

chomperx9
Did you miss the part where we said Imposternaut gets owned by a lot of people? Thor isn't koing him. I also don't see how he can't beat 8th day but Trion is just a walk in the park for him. 1st you defend juggernaut now your saying he cant beat 8th day juggernaut make up your mind. all you want to do is argue cant even get your side of the story straight

Wei Phoenix
1st you defend juggernaut now your saying he cant beat 8th day juggernaut make up your mind. all you want to do is argue cant even get your side of the story straight

What are you talking about? You said King Thor beats Imposternaut and all other versions of Cain except for 8th day. I agreed that Imposternaut would get destroyed. I'm a fan, not a fanboy. Then I went to ask how can Thor destroy Trion Juggernaut but not 8th Day?

Knowsbleed33
If King Thor can't beat 8th Day he isn't beating Current.

King Kandy
Anybody over Cyttorak, obviously. Below that is unsure.

Peterlane
Is Sentry over cytorrak?

Wei Phoenix
No.

chomperx9
What are you talking about? You said King Thor beats Imposternaut and all other versions of Cain except for 8th day. I agreed that Imposternaut would get destroyed. I'm a fan, not a fanboy. Then I went to ask how can Thor destroy Trion Juggernaut but not 8th Day? i figured 8th day is stronger than trion juggernaut

Peterlane
Is Sentry over cytorrak?

Can anyone answer me?

Wei Phoenix
Can anyone answer me?

The answer is no.

i figured 8th day is stronger than imposternaut

ugh3
Every version of Cain is stronger than Imposternaut.

chomperx9
The answer is no.

ugh3
Every version of Cain is stronger than Imposternaut. i know my bad i meant to type trion

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>