Rambo Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
With Colonel Trautman dead, Rambo has no one else in the Army to stick up for him. Now, the CIA wants him disposed of. The CIA sends the following into the woods where Rambo is hiding out. This is the same forest area as seen in First Blood. If Rambo kills the first man/team...then the next man/team goes in after him, etc..

Rambo has nothing on him except his bowie knife. He can make his own traps as seen in First Blood...and he can take the weapons from anyone he might kill. Everyone in this gauntlet has the standard weapons that they employed in their respective movies...so, if Rambo kills him...he gets all their goodies..and can use them against the next enemy.

1. Mcclane/Murtaugh/Riggs
2. Both XXX operatives...Vin Diesel/Ice Cube
3. Five Universal Soldiers(Van Damme/Dolph Lundgren/Three others in comparable skill)
4. Snake Eyes/Duke from G.I. Joe movie
5. Delta Force Team(Delta Force-Chuck Norris Film)/Special Ops team from Predator(Arnold's unit)

How far does Rambo get?

Rogue Jedi
Does Rambo have prep time?

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, he gets two hours before the first team comes after him.

Rogue Jedi
And once he destroys the first team, does he have prep time for the second? Is he fully healed and rested between each team?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And once he destroys the first team, does he have prep time for the second? Is he fully healed and rested between each team?

ok

scenario 1. Rambo is fully healed and full prepped before the arrival of the next team.

scenario 2. Rambo is fully healed..but, he has no prep time before the next team comes in.

Scenario 3. The entire gauntlet goes in at the same time hunting for Rambo..with just the two hours of prep.

Rogue Jedi
I gotta think about this one a bit, dude, good thread, EXCELLENT conditions. thumb up

Darth Martin
IMO the order is shaky but.........

IMO the order should be:
1. xXx Operatives
2. McClane, Riggs, Murtaugh
3. Snake Eyes and Duke
4. 5 soldiers of comparable skill
5. Dutch's team

Scenario I
1. Might get this. Murtaugh dies for sure. McClane and Riggs are tricky. But w/ 2 hourse of prep and Murtaugh's gun I can see Rambo takinbg this.
2. Cage goes down easy like Riggs. If he can get Stone in a trap he'll be good. H2H Stone will be a good match for Rambo. I'll say Rambo takes this.
3. I can think of 5 people that will be too much for Rambo.
4. Dutch dies but Snake Eyes could solo. He's on a completely different league than Rambo is in.
5. Dutch's team rapes Rambo.

Scenario 2
He'd stop at 2 most likely.

Scenario 3
Rambo has no shot.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
IMO the order is shaky but.........

IMO the order should be:
1. xXx Operatives
2. McClane, Riggs, Murtaugh
3. Snake Eyes and Duke
4. 5 soldiers of comparable skill
5. Dutch's team

Scenario I
1. Might get this. Murtaugh dies for sure. McClane and Riggs are tricky. But w/ 2 hourse of prep and Murtaugh's gun I can see Rambo takinbg this.
2. Cage goes down easy like Riggs. If he can get Stone in a trap he'll be good. H2H Stone will be a good match for Rambo. I'll say Rambo takes this.
3. I can think of 5 people that will be too much for Rambo.
4. Dutch dies but Snake Eyes could solo. He's on a completely different league than Rambo is in.
5. Dutch's team rapes Rambo.

Scenario 2
He'd stop at 2 most likely.

Scenario 3
Rambo has no shot.

yea.rambo rapes until team 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.