Beta Ray Bill vs Green Lantern (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Match set and GO!

batdude123
Kyle.

xJLxKing
Kyle 6/10

Peterlane
BRB 6/10

-Pr-
Kyle

Space M ummy
If Stormbreaker has all the energy manipulating/draining abilities that Mjolnir does, I give this one to Bill.

Attacking him with a lantern ring means kyle gets hit with whatever he throws at bill a hundredfold.

grimify
Kyle

Warlord
Bill energy drain ftw

Warlord
bump

ColossusGrundy
Kyle 7.5/10

If you upgrade to Hal, then 10/10, heck even Guy Gardner 10/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kyle winning is debatable.

Also, post crisis:

Kyle Rayner = Greatest Green Lantern

Kyle Rayner = Greatest Green Lantern Feats

Kyle winning is debatable. Hal Jordan with his imagination at times is even less so.

He, and Guy Gardner winning 10/10 isn't happening.

Slaanesh
you're delusional dude...Hal is better than Kyle in every single way..Hal is who Kyle wants to be when he grows up..

as for this thread..i give it to BRB as he can absorb everything Kyle can dish out..

kgkg
Originally posted by Slaanesh
..Hal is who Kyle wants to be when he grows up.. What the f**k? I really don't care who is more powerful but this is wrong dude.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
you're delusional dude...Hal is better than Kyle in every single way..Hal is who Kyle wants to be when he grows up..

as for this thread..i give it to BRB as he can absorb everything Kyle can dish out..

Nah. You are if you think Hal Jordan is who Kyle Rayner wants to be when he grows up. Are we talking about the same Kyle?

I am obviously like Kyle a hell of a lot more better, but from all I have read, which is a lot, Kyle really does have the best feats/showings and as far as I can tell, he truly is the most powerful Green Lantern "Post-Crisis" in regards to feats of power. Near as I can tell right now.

Hal's good and Kyle has his flaws, but I always saw him as the next generation as he surpassed his predecessor. A lot like Wally did with Barry. Then they brought Hal Jordan back, and he hasn't grown in the past handful years as much as he grew before Hal Jordan's rebirth. Looking at DiDio's statements in regards to Wally I'm worried they will kill his character growth now.

Slaanesh
i know Wally is better than Barry..but that's because he has greater access to the SF..GL is all about will power..and Hal will power > Kyle..except for Ion..i don't see any other GL whose equal or greater than Hal..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since, a Green Lantern's power depends on his will power, and from what I have seen, Kyle has the greatest feats, I would disagree.

Warlord
so much Lantern hype in these threads. Great power but Bill's hammer is the perfect counter ffor the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.