Kratos vs. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Kratos with the Blades of Chaos, the Golden Fleece, and all other equipment and powers from GoW1.

Link has his Master Sword and Shield and has full gear from Twilight Princess.

The battle takes place in the Roman Colleseum.

Will the Hero of Hyrule triumph over Kratos or will the God of War rip Link a new one?

SuperLuigi
been done

NemeBro
Kratos tears Link's arm out of his socket.

ScreamPaste
Q3zI2B0J95M

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos tears Link's arm out of his socket.

Welcome back stick out tongue

NemeBro
Stfu. estahuh

Q'Anilia
Stfu. estahuh

You love me.

NemeBro
That I cannot deny. mmm

First_Tsurugi06
Kratos, pretty easily. Specifying the Link instead of composite makes this a stomp in Kratos' favor.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Q3zI2B0J95M

Family guy FTL

ScreamPaste
This isn't god Kratos, unless I misread the OP, :P

Thread's already been done, anyway.

SuperLuigi
since a barbarian can kill kratos then link stomps kratos into the ground no ****ing remorse

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This isn't god Kratos, unless I misread the OP, :P

This isn't regular human Kratos either based on specifics.

"This isn't human Kratos either based on specifics"

Not to mention Kratos killed that same Barbarian after it came back undead with superpowers.

SuperLuigi
demi god kratos had superpowers compared to the mere human barbarian when he first lost to it. then give kratos extras like the BoC, magic and rage of the gods, the superpowered barbarian still shouldnt have stood a chance.

First_Tsurugi06
No he didn't. He had no superpowers until he pledged his loyalty to Ares in the MIDST of defeat agaisnt the Barbarian. As soon as he became Ares' servant, he killed the Barbarian King with before he could move. Which is more or less how Kratos would deal with someone like a singular Link.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
since a barbarian can kill kratos then link stomps kratos into the ground no ****ing remorse

Did you pay the troll toll?

Burning thought
Kratos tears links arms off then pummels him into paste on the ground with them.

ScreamPaste
Based on your own reverse bias, ofcourse.

Useless post is useless.

Thread already existz.

Gumachi
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
No he didn't. He had no superpowers until he pledged his loyalty to Ares in the MIDST of defeat agaisnt the Barbarian. As soon as he became Ares' servant, he killed the Barbarian King with before he could move. Which is more or less how Kratos would deal with someone like a singular Link.

He had a disadvantage. He was standing up, somehow. But yeah, Kratos easily defeated The BK, and could do it again (even without his godly energies). Unless, of course, it was "human" Kratos.

NemeBro
What shit is this?

Is someone trying to use the Barbarian King defeating a normal human Kratos as an "argument?"

Phanteros
What shit is this?

Is someone trying to use the Barbarian King defeating a normal human Kratos as an "argument?" Indeed they are and welcome back.

XanatosForever
Kratos wins after a hefty battle. smile

ScreamPaste
Back in your drawer, sock! D:<

LLLLLink
Mortal Draw. Off with his head.

NemeBro
Only Kratos is faster. Too fast to be killed by Link.

XanatosForever
Mortal Draw relies on Link's opponents being off-guard, capitalizing on their lack of defense. The problem with that against Kratos is that he can react instantly and parry Mortal Draw with the Golden Fleece.

Sappho
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Mortal Draw. Off with links head.
fixed.

First_Tsurugi06
Mortal Draw. Off with his head.

Golden Fleece, Link's blown away. Link has no attack speed feats that show any superiority to what Kratos would counter or intercept with ease.

LLLLLink
Magic armor. Link never runs out of money because of his unique ability to find it in grass, pottery, rocks, dirt, ect.

Think of something else.

Gumachi
Can Link handle Hades' Souls and Rage of The Gods?

NemeBro
Magic armor. Link never runs out of money because of his unique ability to find it in grass, pottery, rocks, dirt, ect. Lol.

First_Tsurugi06
Magic armor. Link never runs out of money because of his unique ability to find it in grass, pottery, rocks, dirt, ect.

Think of something else.

As soon as that distinction makes its relelvence in this thread.

That, and it takes less than a few minutes for the Rupees to be completely depleted, not counting them going down even faster with each subsequent hit depending on the force of the hit.

Meaning one hit from Kratos and Link is run dry.

Burning thought
Is that true? lol, so much for magic armour....its amusing how the people who have played the series but who are not major fans come out with some damn weaknesses for Ganon and Link.

NemeBro
First Tsurugi is a big fan of Zelda, and often debates for it.

What are you talking about?

Burning thought
i was refering to the fanatics (moo, screampaste)

XanatosForever
Calling the kettle black. smile

Burning thought
Not really....

NemeBro
No, you were referring to Tsurugi's posts bringing up a weakness to Link's magic armor, and were just calling him a guy who played the series and not a major fan, when in fact he is a big fan of Zelda, and a fan of Link in particular.

SuperLuigi
kratos cant one hit the magic armor so hop off kratos's limp dick.

Gumachi
Good, so now, he could just rip his head off.

First_Tsurugi06

Prove it agianst Kratos' vast physical superiority or continue making more of a chump out of yourself than you have throughout your time being on the site.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Prove it agianst Kratos' vast physical superiority or continue making more of a chump out of yourself than you have throughout your time being on the site.

its up to you to prove it since you made the statement. also how have i been a chump?

General Kaliero
Quit with the vulgarity, please. Not necessary.

Burning thought
No, you were referring to Tsurugi's posts bringing up a weakness to Link's magic armor, and were just calling him a guy who played the series and not a major fan, when in fact he is a big fan of Zelda, and a fan of Link in particular.

Dont try and tell me what I was referring to especially not after I just told you myself, although I did not know First was even a fan at all, it was nothing to do with my point, neither was he, although I was touching the fact that while SP and Moo, fanboys as opposed to fans were going on about Link being 1000 tonner and surviving ridiculous damage based off of his math as well as stating Link or Ganon winners consistently, the other people who have played the game, Sin, Sappho and now First are bringing out major weaknesses which I find amusing that SP or 5L or Moo are forgetting to mention when they bring up a feat.

And as a conclusion to the magic armour argument there does not seem to be any real canon information on its overall no limit fallacy statistics.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
Dont try and tell me what I was referring to especially not after I just told you myself, although I did not know First was even a fan at all, it was nothing to do with my point, neither was he, although I was touching the fact that while SP and Moo, fanboys as opposed to fans were going on about Link being 1000 tonner and surviving ridiculous damage based off of his math as well as stating Link or Ganon winners consistently, the other people who have played the game, Sin, Sappho and now First are bringing out major weaknesses which I find amusing that SP or 5L or Moo are forgetting to mention when they bring up a feat.

And as a conclusion to the magic armour argument there does not seem to be any real canon information on its overall no limit fallacy statistics. There is nothing else you could have been referring to going by proper English, so it is either that is what you meant or you fail at that. As for the "weakness," can you name a time they brought up Link's magic armor from TP?

Burning thought
As I said, point was pointing out vast weaknesses in these apprent feats

I dont know from what game but the magic armour has been stated again and again by Luigi, Moocow in most of the link threads. Also i am not just talking about magic armour, I am talking about Ganons possession (apprently Zelda was not even in her body), the sluggishness of his dimensional sealing, Ganons actual durability.

All these things when stated by the Fanboys seem greater than they actually are, and other people who have played the games like First, Sappho disagree with most of them.

NemeBro
No, they bring up Nayru's Love, something entirely different.

Ganon's durability? He has yet to be damaged by anything other than the Master Sword or Light Arrows, and even those cannot kill him.

Burning thought
Nayru's love? ive not heard much about that at all, Magic armour is used in most of these tourneys that have been going on, not just this thread.

yet to be damaged by something more powerful e.g. Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth etc , and cannot kill him? they downright defeat him though...and whats the game with Zant who dies after you defeat Ganon? apprently we dont know what happens to him then for sure.

MooCowofJustice
Nayru's love? ive not heard much about that at all, Magic armour is used in most of these tourneys that have been going on, not just this thread.

yet to be damaged by something more powerful e.g. Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth etc , and cannot kill him? they downright defeat him though...and whats the game with Zant who dies after you defeat Ganon? apprently we dont know what happens to him then for sure.

laughing

NemeBro

yet to be damaged by something more powerful e.g. Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth etc , and cannot kill him? they downright defeat him though...and whats the game with Zant who dies after you defeat Ganon? apprently we dont know what happens to him then for sure. There is not one single Magic Armor in the Zelda games either.

More powerful...Sephiroth and Dante have not shown the power of a single light arrow, Kratos is the only arguable one.

Zant died and as such Ganon lost his hold to the physical world, that was the only reason Ganondorf needed Zant at all.

Burning thought
Whats a light arrow done?

Its said Ganon went still and Zant broke his neck or something, apprently its unknown if Ganon is alive at all.

NemeBro
Whats a light arrow done?

Its said Ganon went still and Zant broke his neck or something, apprently its unknown if Ganon is alive at all. Incinerated nearly everything it hits into nothing. Everything except Ganondorf.

ScreamPaste
Ganon's still alive, he's in aLttP after being in TP. no expression

The Zant dying thing was more symbolic of Ganon's power fading, because without Ganon's power, Zant is dead. As long as Ganon powered Zant, he could not die.

Edit: And for future reference, light arrow = divine power unleaded. To put it in perspective, it's the most powerful arrow in Link's arsenal, and the ice arrows can freeze entire raging volcanoes.

Burning thought
Incinerated nearly everything it hits into nothing. Everything except Ganondorf.

Is this canon or gameplay?

ScreamPaste
Figured I'd highlight this.

NemeBro
Is this canon or gameplay? It's not a gameplay mechanic. No other weapon kills anything in Zelda in such a fashion, and we see a little cutscene of the effect after getting them, when you kill Phantom Ganon in WW.

Burning thought
So the weapon has a cutscene? can you find it? and what sort of enemies are we talking about here?

NemeBro
The enemy was Phantom Ganon, who is basically a phantom creation of Ganondorf, and one of his more powerful creations. It was one shot and disintegrated.

Can I find it? Maybe. Do not feel like it though.

Burning thought
A phantom enemy hit by a arrow of light, hardly surprising it was disintegrated by the sounds of it. And you doubt Dante or Sephiroth could defeat this phantom?

ScreamPaste
Another attempted downplay. Link's ice arrows can freeze raging volcanoes in a single shot. His Fire arrows can melt glaciers and end blizzards, his light arrows are his most powerful arrows, divine power unleaded, and utterly disintergrate anything that's not Ganon himself.

NemeBro
A phantom enemy hit by a arrow of light, hardly surprising it was disintegrated by the sounds of it. And you doubt Dante or Sephiroth could defeat this phantom? It does so to every enemy in the game. And you cannot show me Dante or Sephiroth disintegrating anything.

No, I do not, I doubt they could disintegrate it though.

Gumachi
Well, if you count Dante's "Super-Sparda" form from in DMC2, he disintegrates things, or after he killed The Despair Disembodied.

NemeBro
Wasn't the Despair Embodied a one time thing?

As for Super Sparda form, no I did not really take that into consideration, but regardless, Light Arrows are unable to kill Ganondorf either.

Burning thought
It does so to every enemy in the game. And you cannot show me Dante or Sephiroth disintegrating anything.

No, I do not, I doubt they could disintegrate it though.

All enemies Dante defeats usually disapear and dissolve from the screen wink

And its form and statistics in comparison to whats used on it, in this case light arrows sound like the major reason for him being disintegrated not simply power. Same with the Sage ganon punches.

Gumachi
Wasn't the Despair Embodied a one time thing?

As for Super Sparda form, no I did not really take that into consideration, but regardless, Light Arrows are unable to kill Ganondorf either.

Yes, but, in a way, he did disintegrates it.

Burning thought
Them not being able to kill Ganon is still not impressive, neither is mostly uncanon uses of the weapon on normal enemies. The reaver explodes most enemies in the LOK game blood omen....this does not make it impressive, other powers of it do that.

NemeBro
All enemies Dante defeats usually disapear and dissolve from the screen wink

And its form and statistics in comparison to whats used on it, in this case light arrows sound like the major reason for him being disintegrated not simply power. Same with the Sage ganon punches. Shut up.

They are more powerful against evil beings. Ganon is the supreme evil of Zelda. Figure it out.

Burning thought
So they do have vast bonuses against these characters still....

Dante is still too fast or strong as is Sephiroth for the light arrows to make a diffrence, by the sounds of it they still dont have any real feats, their designed to destroy evil and theyve destroyed one in canon by the sounds of it. If they did something like disintegrate a castle through their magic or something then it would be impressive.....

NemeBro
So they do have vast bonuses against these characters still....

Dante is still too fast or strong as is Sephiroth for the light arrows to make a diffrence, by the sounds of it they still dont have any real feats, their designed to destroy evil and theyve destroyed one in canon by the sounds of it. If they did something like disintegrate a castle through their magic or something then it would be impressive..... I was not arguing Link could fight Dante or Sephiroth.

Burning thought
but this is not a durability feat for Ganon, theres no real physical gauge so you cant use them to gauge how much damage Dante or Sephiroth can do to him.

NemeBro
but this is not a durability feat for Ganon, theres no real physical gauge so you cant use them to gauge how much damage Dante or Sephiroth can do to him. Let us see.

Ganondorf without the Triforce of Power, was able to tank many many Light Arrows without dying, said Light Arrows disintegrate creatures less evil than him.

Yeah, not a durability feat at all.

Burning thought
Not really, being evil has no real gauge in terms of physical durability, makes no sense on a physical basis. Which is what Dante and Sephiroth will be useing. And what are these creatures? anything impressive amongst them?

Gumachi
Let us see.

Ganondorf without the Triforce of Power, was able to tank many many Light Arrows without dying, said Light Arrows disintegrate creatures less evil than him.

Yeah, not a durability feat at all.

So if it isn't evil, it doesn't have any effect?

NemeBro
Not really, being evil has no real gauge in terms of physical durability, makes no sense on a physical basis. Which is what Dante and Sephiroth will be useing. And what are these creatures? anything impressive amongst them? Does it gauge their durability? No.

It just gauges how much the Light Arrows harm you on a physical basis.

One that I can recall is basically a giant octopus that's skin is immune to most weapons, needing to aim for t3h eyes, but a single light arrow destroys them if I recall right.

Similarily, the Darknut is an armored behemoth immune to damage until its armor is removed, Light Arrow goes through it and disintegrates it.

Gumachi, no, it can harm you, but not to a high amount, Link can be harmed by them after all.

Burning thought
But none of these things have any tangible canon durability I imagine? for example when Dante slices to pieces concrete/metal with ease, we know that its impressive and can gauge how much damage he would do of a character with lesser durability than that block.

Have these entities taken canon damage?

Regardless of the question, its still a very vague claim for a feat for Ganon being durable, especially to the speed, sharpness/power of Dante and Sephiroth who would carve him into piecies.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth and Dante could never hope to 'carve Ganon to pieces', lol.

Burning thought
Based on what? they can slice through things Ganon could not likely conquer, nor ever be as durable as. Not at those speeds either. He could never react.

ScreamPaste
Based on the fact your entire argument is "I can ignore all evidence I don't like.".

Any debater who pays attention to feats knows neither Dante nor Sephiroth is capable of carving Ganon up in any way shape or form.

Burning thought
No we all take notice of actual canon feats and evidence, based on those, Dante and Sephiroth can slice Ganon or link to piecies, ime not sure anyone seriously agrees with "your" versions of Link or Ganon.

ScreamPaste
My version? lol. Nintendo are the one's who made him capable of survivign castle busters totally unharmed, not me. Ad hominem more.

NemeBro
Ganon did survive the destruction of his castle while fighting Midna in TP.

ScreamPaste
Ganon did survive the destruction of his castle while fighting Midna in TP.

TADAH. eek!

Like I said, this isn't 'my version' of anything.

Burning thought
Nintendo made him capable of escapaing the force that shook the castle to its foundations while taking a magic attack in a form he never uses otherwise. A sporitual looking form.

NemeBro
Funny, when the dust clears, he is in his normal form.

Not to mention he uses that form in TP...Alot. no expression

Oh, and fighting Midna would count as having spiritual resistance, thinking about it.

Burning thought
What form are you talking about and what castle incidant? the one where Midna hits him with an attack and hes a flaoting disambodied head, thats definaltey not a default form that he takes? or the one where he is lieing helpess on the top of his tower and falls through it?

ScreamPaste
Wait, let me look at this again... Is BT trying to insinuate that MIDNA is more powerful than Ganondorf? no expression And that he had to escape her attack? haermm Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
The attacked she used may well have been powerful, he possibly evaded i and then destroyed her while she was weak, no matter what sassumption we take, we sitll dont actually know where Ganon was while the castle blew, nor do we know the durability of this disembodied head or its statistics in comaprison to the typical ganon/dorf.

Furthermore....it seems lookin at the previous video, the one where midna becomes that big thing and fires her spell, the castle collapses a fair time after Ganon is hit by it so it didnt blow the castle to pieces like you want it to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.