Rorschach runs the Horror Icon Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Rorschach fighting Myers was just the beginning. Now the masked vigilante must face off against more of the horror icons.

Match 1: Leatherface (remake)
Fight takes place in Leatherface's basement.

Match 2: Chucky
This match gets a little tricky. Rorschach is in a Good Guy doll store that has only good guy dolls on every shelf. Chucky blends in with the dolls and will make surprise attacks when the time is right.

Match 3: Freddy Krueger
Fight is in the Dream realm. Rorschach must find a way to pull Freddy into relaity in order for it to be a fair fight.

Match 4: Jason Voorhees (remake)
Fight is in Camp Crystal Lake.

Match 5: Alien
Three Xenomorphs get loose in a mall.

Match 6: Pinhead
A moron plays with an awkward-looking puzzle box and unleashes Pinhead from Hell. In an abandoned two story house, Rorschach must find the puzzle box and send Pinhead back to where he came from before Pinhead skins his hide.

Match 7: Michael Myers
Myers is back and is ready for Rorschach this time. He knows of Rorschach's moves and will prove to be a tougher challenge.

Will Rorschach win both these matches or will he die a horrible death?

gobstakid777
should theorically stop at 5 but will probably stop at 3.if he does make it past 5,pinhead WILL mindrape him.he actually would be able to easily take mike and jason though

Rogue Jedi
No way he beats a Xeno.

Placidity
Let alone three.

Tattoos N Scars
I say he can take em all except Krueger, Pinhead, and the Aliens. Jason might can take him, but I see Rors. takin' a majority.

Nemesis X
The three Xenos spiltted up and the mall is a huge area so Rorschach can go after them one at a time. I'm saying this just in case there's anyone thinking he's fighting three at the same time.

XanatosForever
It doesn't really matter, as Rorschach will have no way to get past them all, unless there's a gun shop in the mall, and that's a big if.

Darth Martin
1. Rorschach beheads Leatherface with his own chainsaw and flushes his head down the toilet.
2. Poor Chuckster. I'm afaid Rorschach carries him in the management office and puts him in the shredding machine.
3. I think Freddy may have this one in the bag. Never could Walter out though. After all, Voorhees did it once.
4. Rorschach shows Jason true terror.
5. Rorschach dies a horrible death.
6. Walter'll find a way.
7. I'm sure with the right tools and weapons Rorschach can put Myers down......momentarily.

Kaibs
Originally posted by gobstakid777
should theorically stop at 5 but will probably stop at 3.if he does make it past 5,pinhead WILL mindrape him.he actually would be able to easily take mike and jason though

You're out of your mind.

Rogue Jedi
The buck stops at Jason, IF Rorschach can beat Freddy.

Darth Martin
Nah I think Rlorschach would do Jasdon in, not kill him, but you know........

Kaibs
I dont see how he'd do Jason in. Jason is a wannabe Michael, except not as stealthy nor powerful. He'd get alot of hits in on Jason that I agree with but he woudlnt Ko him nor kill him

Rogue Jedi
How does one KO Jason?

Darth Martin
Well if Jason isn't as powerful as Myers physically then that just further's my opinion that Rorschach takes him.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well if Jason isn't as powerful as Myers physically then that just further's my opinion that Rorschach takes him.

He isnt, but hes still to far on a scale for Roraschach to take him down. There's a huge gap level from the two.

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach taking down Jason haermm

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How does one KO Jason? Firehose. laughing out loud Freddy made Jason his *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.