Exodus (bloodties) vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Exodus
(vulcan)

vs

vulcan

Peterlane
Exodus(Vulcan)???

Vulcan wins 10/10

the Darkone
Originally posted by Peterlane

Vulcan wins 10/10

hysterical

Now I know you are really sick in the head!

Peterlane
So you made this thread to bait me?

the Darkone
Dude this not about you, get over yourself. Really you are just showing your lack of comic book knowledge, where you really don't have none.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude this not about you, get over yourself. Really you are just showing your lack of comic book knowledge, where you really don't have none.

How can I show a lack of something I don't have in the first place ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

THINK MOAR

batdude123
Originally posted by Peterlane
How can I show a lack of something I don't have in the first place ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

THINK MOAR

laughing out loud

Survivor19
If you don't have something in the first place, you are showing TOTAL LACK of it.

As for the thread. Vulcan suffers the same fate Black Cloak did. He won't be able to handle TK assault on level this version of Exodus is capable to make.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Survivor19
If you don't have something in the first place, you are showing TOTAL LACK of it.

As for the thread. Vulcan suffers the same fate Black Cloak did. He won't be able to handle TK assault on level this version of Exodus is capable to make.

He took BB scream, he'll just rebuild himself and destroy Exodus. Vulcan 10/10

Lord Feron
Exodus is mighty but I think Vulcan would be able to siphon or manipulate his powers.

leonidas
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Exodus is mighty but I think Vulcan would be able to siphon or manipulate his powers.

i tend to agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.