King Kong (2005) Vs Starscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
While flying Starscream finds a island & desides to check it out suddenly
a big giant ape comes out of nowhere & trys to destroy him,will Starscream survive or will he be torn apart?

XanatosForever
Starscream stomps the overgrown ape, and horribly. It would only be a small matter to break free of Kong's grip, and then he can just blast holes into him.

Nemesis X
Kong lost easily to a bunch of small planes with machine guns attached to them. Extraterestrial missiles coming from a giant evil robot is one of the mother of all massacres for the big ape.

gobstakid777
4 world war 2 era planes owned kong.an advanced machine with lethality 100x of those combined and a lot more will vaporize him

Scythe
Screamer takes this with his advanced weaponry and ability to fly. Kong is just flesh and blood, but packs a punch, however from what I've seen, seems Screamer can re-attach limbs and so one.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
4 world war 2 era planes owned kong.an advanced machine with lethality 100x of those combined and a lot more will vaporize him

starscream doesn't even have to blast him.he'll just ride kong at full speed up into the atmosphere and beyond.if kong falling from not being able to hold onto a ship that's going 1500 miles a second,or whatever,he'll burn into a crisp in the atmosphere.if that doesn't work,there's always the anoxia of the vcauum of space

steverules_2
Spite thread, and I don't need to list my reasons why since they are clearer than crystal

Placidity
Do you guys think Kong could take on SS in a H2H fight|

steverules_2
H2H would be fairer on Kong but that doesn't seem to be the scenario erm

Ms.Marvel
kong cant beat any bayformer in any contest except possibly CGI.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
4 world war 2 era planes owned kong.an advanced machine with lethality 100x of those combined and a lot more will vaporize him Those were WWI era planes.

Placidity
Kong wasn't killed by the plane btw. It was beauty...

Whatever that means.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Placidity
Kong wasn't killed by the plane btw. It was beauty...

Whatever that means.
and when u say killed by beauty,u mean riddled with bullets

BruceSkywalker
He stomps

Darth Martin
Yea, I'd say this is spite. Two early 20th century planes killed Kong. Starscream will rip him a new one...........from a mile away.

steverules_2
All Starscream needs to do is fire a missile or two erm

Darth Martin
There you go.

Tattoos N Scars
Should've had Starscream face Godzilla..lol

Darth Martin
That'd be an interesting matchup. Go for it!

Tattoos N Scars
Nah, Godzilla would stomp...Starscream has no weapons that can phase him.

Darth Martin
I thought we were discuussing American Godzilla (1998). Starscream would beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.