Dabura vs Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
takes place at the cell games. ring out is on.

Peterlane
Perfect Cell wins.

Dabura fought evenly with a Super Saiyan Adult Gohan.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peterlane
Perfect Cell wins.

It can be argued that Gohan was SSJ2.

However, Vegeta said, multiple times, that he could have finished off Dabura with ease and that Gohan was much weaker than his cell games self.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
It can be argued that Gohan was SSJ2.

However, Vegeta said, multiple times, that he could have finished off Dabura with ease and that Gohan was much weaker than his cell games self.

I don't recall the blue electric aura around him when they fought. Haven't seen it in a while so I may be wrong.

SuperLuigi
gohan was only super saiyan not ss2. i'm thinkin gohan at ss as an adult would be equal to goku at cell games.

this is the cell right after absorbing 18 not the one that had the super saiyan 2 aura

Kento
Gokou said himself Dabura was as strong as Cell, and then comments on how Dabura was stronger than he thought after saying he was as strong as Cell. Plus Dabura has the ability to turn him to stone. So I'd say Dabura wins this.

King Kandy
Cell wins. Gohan fought even with Dabura but was weaker than the gohan required to beat cell.

SuperLuigi
gohan fought both at different power levels that doesnt take away from dabura's power. ss2 gohan stomped cell. how does that translate into cell stomping dabura

Ridley_Prime
Evenly? Dabura outsmarted him pretty much every step of the fight. If it had gone on, Gohan probably would've died.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't recall the blue electric aura around him when they fought. Haven't seen it in a while so I may be wrong.
No, you're right. The only time adult Gohan when SSJ2 was when Kibito asked him to transform, which then he had his energy drained by Yamu and Spopovich. He was only a regular Super Saiyan against Dabura.

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
gohan fought both at different power levels that doesnt take away from dabura's power. ss2 gohan stomped cell. how does that translate into cell stomping dabura
Super Perfect Cell (with the SSJ2-like aura and Instant Transmission) would stomp the Demon King.

SuperLuigi
this isnt super perfect cell though

NemeBro
It was directly stated Dabura was toying with Gohan.

Peterlane
Originally posted by NemeBro
It was directly stated Dabura was toying with Gohan.

Proof please.

Kento
Proof please. Never doubt the words of our resident, intelligent Broli fanboy.

SuperLuigi
vegeta said it. not lookin for the proof

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kento
Never doubt the words of our resident, intelligent Broli fanboy.
laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Unfortunately, as I found out, that's not a prerequisite for SSJ2.

Kento
Originally posted by dadudemon
Unfortunately, as I found out, that's not a prerequisite for SSJ2. It is in canon. Just apparently not movies. That's one reason it's easy to tell Gokou goes ssj2 against Yakon.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Kento
Never doubt the words of our resident, intelligent Broli fanboy.

Not defending anyone, but there isn't much point in taking a shot like that when Broli has nothing to do here.

Kento
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Not defending anyone, but there isn't much point in taking a shot like that when Broli has nothing to do here. confused It wasn't a shot really. Jaxx is one of the intelligent posters here, and a Broli fanboy, and a DBZ fan in general so I wouldn't really doubt what he said.

NemeBro
It was stated by Vegeta when he was growing fed up with Gohan taking so long, noting how Dabura was toying with him and then proclaiming he could defeat Dabura. It was this display of anger and arrogance that convinced Dabura that Vegeta would be perfect for Babidi's mind control, which is why Dabura ended the fight. As for proving it...No, fvck that, I am not going to go out of my way to search for a single line to use as proof in a thread I barely care about. If I am wrong, by all means, prove me wrong and search for it yourself, because I am not doing the work.

NemeBro
So anyway, after checking the manga scans, I admit I was kind of wrong.

It was not Vegeta who stated it, but Babidi, who reprimanded Dabura for fooling around.

Accel
It'd probably go something like this.

Kento
That's actually a pretty neat fan thing.

I think regen may help Cell overcome Dabura being more powerful but then again I still think Dabura's spit ends this with ease. Cell won't know what it is, and unlike the comic I doubt he'd rip his own head off. Even if he would after seeing he's able to regen I don't see why Dabura wouldn't just spit on the head as it lays there. Dabura wasn't dumb.

Accel
I don't see it as a matter of Dabura being dumb, but rather the whole idea of Cell regenerating from a head wouldn't be that obvious unless he had already seen it on that level.

And he was just seconds away from collapsing, which would definitely hinder his ability to get to Cell before Cell fully grew his body back.

SuperLuigi
cell has an arsenal of moves that could kill dabura but dabura has the spit. cell could absorbs dabura though

Darkstorm Zero
Unless your using GT, Perfect Cell doesn't have the absorb ability anymore.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

I thought he still could absorb, he just chose not to seeing as he believed his body was already. He still had his tail and stinger thingy. Not saying you're wrong, or anything.

Darkstorm Zero
He never used the stinger again, and there was no tail to speak of... The only thing it did was spit out Cell Jrs...

ShadowFiend
So? Cell has the same skills as Piccolo. whos to say he doesnt just use that extending technique and extend his stinger.. and just because he never used it doesnt mean he couldnt. the onyl reason he used it to begin with was to get energy. Why would he us it again when he already believes he is perfect?

I mean that little comic is pretty much how I would see it play out.

But thats just me,.

Wei Phoenix
He never used the stinger again, and there was no tail to speak of... The only thing it did was spit out Cell Jrs...

I thought he just chose not to extend it, but anyway I don't think Dabura is dumb enough to get absorbed anyway.

Originally posted by ShadowFiend
So? Cell has the same skills as Piccolo. whos to say he doesnt just use that extending technique and extend his stinger.. and just because he never used it doesnt mean he couldnt. the onyl reason he used it to begin with was to get energy. Why would he us it again when he already believes he is perfect?

I mean that little comic is pretty much how I would see it play out.

But thats just me,.

I almost agree with that except for the fact that Dabura was too dumb to simply spit on his detached head as well.

NemeBro
He never used the stinger again, and there was no tail to speak of... The only thing it did was spit out Cell Jrs... The tail is there just retracted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.